• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Nah I have been here a while. I just tend to read a lot so maybe that is why you havent seen me that often." She explained to the girl. "I'm Elizabeth by the way."

Gamma laughed. "Hey Upsilon. Why did you just tackle-hug me?" she asked, putting away her guitar. She looked at the dragon as soon as Upsilon let go of her and whistled. "Sweet ride."

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Theta yawns and rubs his eye. "Yes sir?" Tends to call him sir sometimes instead of father since everyone knows him as Father.

Epsilon walking, sipping her latte as she walks, thinking as she does.

"Cool. I am a daughter of Hecate. Even though I have been here for a while, I still cant get used to the flames. They are so cool. What do you think about them?" Elizabeth nodded at Courtney and turned to watch the flames.

"The flames make me think of a person.... the ever-changing emotion it represents based on its surroundings." Courtney sighs.

No need to call me Sir anymore. Your days of training have been short young man." He emphasizes on the word man. "It's time you've gone out there and experienced what it's really like out there. With your siblings of course. They are in danger.... you all are. They need your strength." Father kneels down and rubs his hand on Theta's head. "Can you do this for me son?"

Upsilon nods her head and lets go. "Yeah I know." Upsilons face turns serious. "Look you need to get Epsilon and we need to go. Theres a child of time hunting us. He's a formidable foe. The others are in Alaska.... finding... Omega."

Carly releases Vanessa as soon as she calms down. "I never had to come here!" She had tears in her eyes now. "I was forced here to be around worthless, pathetic, ungrateful demigods like you!" Vanessa covers her face in her hands. Carly pat her on the back. "Hey, come on. It'll be okay." She sighed, hating that kid already.

Light said:
"The flames make me think of a person.... the ever-changing emotion it represents based on its surroundings." Courtney sighs.
No need to call me Sir anymore. Your days of training have been short young man." He emphasizes on the word man. "It's time you've gone out there and experienced what it's really like out there. With your siblings of course. They are in danger.... you all are. They need your strength." Father kneels down and rubs his hand on Theta's head. "Can you do this for me son?"

Upsilon nods her head and lets go. "Yeah I know." Upsilons face turns serious. "Look you need to get Epsilon and we need to go. Theres a child of time hunting us. He's a formidable foe. The others are in Alaska.... finding... Omega."
Theta bites his lip and looks down. "I-I don't know sir... I don't do so good under pressure... You know that... What if I mess up?" He said and looked sad.

Father smiles. "We all mess up Theta. Remember a few weeks ago when I messed up on your last haircut? Did you see me complain? No! That's because you were the one complaining. Anyways, you just have to learn how to get up, shake it off, and make up for it. Everyone makes mistakes! Your siblings do too!" He smiles.

Light said:
Father smiles. "We all mess up Theta. Remember a few weeks ago when I messed up on your last haircut? Did you see me complain? No! That's because you were the one complaining. Anyways, you just have to learn how to get up, shake it off, and make up for it. Everyone makes mistakes! Your siblings do too!" He smiles.
Theta bites his lip and sighs softly before nodding a bit. "I-I'll try sir..." He said while looking nervous as he got out of bed.

"Oh. I have never thought about it in that way. Though it is a good way of describing the flames." I spoke aloud to Courtney. "So I wonder why they have called everyone here."

@Light

"Child of time? Alright. I'll find her," Gamma replied, walking towards town. "Epsilon?" she called out, awaiting her response and seeing if she actually heard her. She could've see her since she had that bright red hair.

(Who does she hate?)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

(Vanessa hates Ryan)

Carly kept trying to calm her friend down. "Vanessa, we all know you're proud of who you are, and that's good. Please, don't leave the camp. I don't want you to die." She hugged her. "The entire camp loves you, the campers, Chiron, me, Dionysus hates everyone. The rest of us love you." Vanessa wiped her eyes. "I'll stay."

Mel bites her lip and lightly removes Zane's arm. "Hey, come on Vane... We all have daddy or mommy issues some of us more then others... Your one of the most important people at this camp..." She said softly while looking at her.

"Okay." Vanessa holds up her hands. "Maybe I was being overly sensitive." She smiled. "Thanks, Mel. You know I love you guys." She hugged Mel, then let go. "Hey, what's with the tears, right? Campfires are supposed to be fun, right?" She bit her lip. "Okay, why don't we get to the real reason we're all here?"

"I could send out a sort of radar pulse to see if she's near, but I don't know if I will be able to identify her," Zane volunteered

Kyle was bored, the campfire was going nowhere. Looking around, he saw his sister holding a picture. He got up and moved over to her, "who're they?" He said as he sat down.

@Soul OMU

Vanessa nodded. "Hmmm, well, Amanda should be on top of this if she's Head Counselor, right?" In her opinion, Amanda worked way too much. She needed a break.

TheGodSnake said:
"I could send out a sort of radar pulse to see if she's near, but I don't know if I will be able to identify her," Zane volunteered
Kyle was bored, the campfire was going nowhere. Looking around, he saw his sister holding a picture. He got up and moved over to her, "who're they?" He said as he sat down.

@Soul OMU
Artaith blinks and looks at him before sighing and looking at the picture again. "My closest friends..." She said softly while looking at the photo.

(@TheGodSnake)

(Sorry fell asleep! I got into a relaxed position and it hit me!)

"Alright!" Upsilon goes after Gamma. The dragon follows.

"That's my boy! Grab a few things. Your traveling light!" Father gets up and leaves Theta to grab his things.

Epsilon, nowhere near Gamma, went to some Starbucks across town, sipping her latte as she walks, humming a bit as she does.

Theta sighs softly as he packs his daggers, his board and some clothes. "...I guess he really doesn't want me around..." He said softly while sighing and putting down the picture of them.

Courtney sits next to the girl. "Maybe for something important."

( @Wings )

( Theta nnnoo!)

Alpha screams out for Omega in the nickname only she would call him. "Omeggy! Where are you?"

Beta looks at her like she's crazy. "Do you want to get us killed?"

"No I want to get us out of here!" She hisses back.

"Gamma where the hell is your girlfriend!" Upsilon yells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back