• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(I don't know. I just noticed now! The entire shoulder seam is ripped a part. But its one of the ones you can't fix! :/ )

Peyton keeps humming. Loving the atmosphere of the bonfire.

(Ouch... That sucks big time.)

Johnathan could be mistaking for an Apollo because of his sunny and bright appearance, his bow and his talent for singing and playing the guitar.

Brayden replied, "Tis' true." He grinned at his odd reply as he shrugged.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Abigail smiled. She said nothing though.

Peyton watched him play and sing, while she hummed along. Her gaze drifting between campers. A red head girl with a scowl, a pair laughing and joking around. Couples scattered around the area making out or talking. Or others like her just enjoying the atmosphere.

"Now you're silent," Brayden replied, grinning. He looked around at the others and heard someone singing. He's good, he thought.

I am a dolphin.

Caleb worked on helping a mother bird put a nest back in a tree. His nose itched and he was getting a bit of a rash on his hands but he could always take his meds.

Sömmer sits by a fire, as close as she can without feeling like her skin is melting. She sighs and watches the fire burn the wood, deep in thought. She could hear a guitar through the chatter but didn't bother tell who was playing it to stop.

Abigail smiled and poked him still saying nothing.

Peyton kept watching others talk and joke around from her bench. She sat cross legged and continuously sipped water.

"Weird.... he would've shown up by now..." Alpha starts to get tense.

"Yeah... weird..." Beta comments.

"Omega?" Delta calls out.

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Brayden poked her back. "Tell me if your thinking something and if not you should quit poking me," he said to her, grinning.

I am a dolphin.

Brayden looked at the rainbow and grinned. "Does it taste like skittles?" he asked, poking it and laughing. He kept poking it as he grinned.

("Does it taste like skittles?" Dolphan of Lyfe, 2014.)

I am a dolphin.

Abigail starts to laugh again. She sends the rainbow down his throat and then it dissapears. She breaks her silence the in between fits of laughter. "You tell me"

Upsilon steps out the dragons out with her sword in hand. Only to see a wolf there. "Oh... its not Omega." The entire pack comes out. "Well.... still not Omega but still very dangerous."

"Maybe," Brayden replied, laughing. He looked around and closed his eyes. He was an odd invdividual, as you could tell from what he says and his actions.

I am a dolphin.

The dragon breathes flames at the wolf pack. Making them flee.

Upsilon starts talking to the dragon about relationships. "Well I'm not ready for a relationship now but It wouldn't hurt to get some lovin. If you know what I mean. I wonder what people are like over at that camp Blue keeps talking about. Maybe some people there are up for some no strings attached kind of thing." Upsilon sighs. "Wow.... I really am like Zeus."

"Beta... you get your 50 cents change back?" Delta whispers.

Alpha shakes her head. "At a time like this Delta? Really? Gro-"

"Hell yeah dude. I drained that cash register." Blue pulls out a wad of cash. Alpha's jaw drops from how stupid they are.

She grinned again and then looked at him. "BE specific!" She says teasingly. He was growing on her the more they talked. His odd grin was sort of cute.

"It tasted like orange skittles," Brayden replied, laughing. He poked her in the shoulder grinning. "And orange skittles are awesome." He sounded like a little kid talking about candy.

(Brayden has curly hair and I just remembered xD .)

I am a dolphin.

"No I'm not. They tasted like skittles. I don't know why though," Brayden replied, grinning. He looked up at the night sky, then looked down. He grinned a bit for no reason.

I am a dolphin.

Theta currently fast asleep in his bed at an unknown location, his ceiling was covered in those silly little glow in the dark plastic stars, but he didn't care since the stars always fascinated him despite him being young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back