• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Dylan currently making his way towards Camp Halfblood, was on a mission in Alaska and managed to avoid Omega surprisingly. Currently flying in the air, complaining to himself. "Why would they send me to Alaska? It's fucking cold as shit!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Dylan currently making his way towards Camp Halfblood, was on a mission in Alaska and managed to avoid Omega surprisingly. Currently flying in the air, complaining to himself. "Why would they send me to Alaska? It's fucking cold as shit!"

[/QUOTE]
( He is a lucky bastard.)

Johnathan waves back with his strumming hand and starts up a new song. (Finally you answered. xD and glad you liked my previous comment about Dylan, my precious Gay baby, who is all alone...~ *hugs him*)

(I did actually a few pages back but I figured you didn't see it... and yah np. I was in health working on a smoothie making project)

Peyton smiles and sips her water listening to his guitar.

Johnathan playing his guitar while singing softly. "Darling can't you see that you got a hold on my heart like concrete? If you don't love me then please please let me free.."

"Whoo. We both just got complimented by each other!" Brayden exclaimed high-fiving her without her putting up her hand, which was odd.

(On a scale from one to ten, oddness level? xD .)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Artaith gets up and decides to walk around and wander, passing other campers, carefully pulls out a photo of her, Dylan and another boy. "...I hope your alright..." She said while resting her forehead against the picture.

Peyton sips her water and keeps listening to his song. She liked his voice.

Abigail smiles and laughs, his oddness intriguing.

( xD 7)

jacunliffe said:
Peyton sips her water and keeps listening to his song. She liked his voice.
Abigail smiles and laughs, his oddness intriguing.

( xD 7)
Johnathan strumming his guitar, eyes closed while singing. "Oh babe please please just let me free, you got a hold on my heart like a choke hold. Crushing me away until there's nothing left. Please darling, im only asking for this little thing..."

She watches him play, letting the sound wash over her. She loved music, gatherings and social interaction which made bonfire such fun. Peyton pulled her hair out of its bun and let it fall in curly blonde waves around her face. She smiled and kept listening.

Brayden grinned, laughing. Crazy? Yes. Odd? Absolutely, he thought grinning at it and also laughing.

I am a dolphin.

Peyton kept listening to the melody.

Abigail smiled and put her finger to his lips. "Shh. Your laughing too much!" She says but she was laughing just as much.

"But you're laughing too much also!" Brayden exclaimed. "Hypocritical." He grinned awaiting her reply.

(Only 7?)

I am a dolphin.

Johnathan starts to slow the melody down. "Babe please can't you see what your doing to me? Babe your hurting me and I only want to be free now... This love we once had is gone yet you can't seem to see..."

Peyton sips her water bottle again. His song was really good... though she liked almost every song she hears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back