• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Aww gimme a hug you

Light said:
Alpha didn't have to use her trap afterall. She pulled the daggers out and walked up to Omega. "You know we went through a great deal of trouble to find you!" She crosses her arms over her chest and turns the other way. "Hmph!" She peeks out her right eye. Looking at him and smiling. "Yeah, I did."
Omega pulled Alpha into a bear hug allowing himself to forget his strength ....just a little. "I missed you guys too, it gets kinda lonely picking fights by myself..and kinda dangerous too."

Carly couldn't keep her eyes off of Brayden for some reason. Dammit. Aphrodite! She smiles awkwardly.

Vanessa then moves off to the side to stand with the other staff members, fully and completely fine now, though she was still a little ticked off.

"Yeah. It's a lot more dangerous to be alone. Theres someone hunting the mercenaries. We need you to come with us." Beta stepped up.

Alpha stands there dying in his arms.

"Someone hunting us?!" Omega began dying of laughter releasing Alpha only wrap up his arms around his stomach. "Now, what gods forsaken soul is asking for my axe?" Cole wiped a tear from his eye recovering and regaining his breath. Also, he was a goat.

Last edited by a moderator:
"He's not some push over. If he was I would've killed him on the spot." Alpha twirls a dagger in her hand. "He's a child of time. I know for a fact he can go back in time. To the future. Or just freeze time. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm trying to make sure you're all here and accounted for."

The dragon flies off back to Alaska since two out of the three mercenaries here can fly.

Amanda starts to speak in her eerie tone. "5 alone must go... Find what has been taken or all shall fall... War is the only outcome should they fail... Daughter of Time, Darkness, Snow, the Underworld and the Sea..." She said softly while turning towards Lia, Mel, the infirmary, the Hades cabin and then where Kyle and Artaith stand. "Step forward... Daughter of Time and ask what is needed..." She said while floating towards Lia. Lia bit the inside of her cheek. "Where do we go to find what is lost..." She said before Amanda took a deep breath. "You shall go towards the doors of death and face the foes who await your arrival... But bewarned that should you separate... You shall fail... No matter how strong you think you are..." She said before the green left her eyes and she stumbled and sat down, the fires returned to normal as people started to chatter.

Blake blinks while holding Theta. "Wow... So war is coming... Awesome."

--

Dylan flying, however starts to feel a bit tired so he's starting to slowly float to the ground.

Epsilon holding onto the dragon with Gamma and Upsilon.

Some camper in the background screams. "Yay! War!"

The dragon arrives at Alaska after 15 minutes. ( Fast dragon. ) It casts a shadow about Dylan and the other mercenaries. "By the way.... Beta's alive afterall!" Upsilon cheers as the dragon lands.

The dragon sets Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Omega on it itself. Noting that Dylan is a demi god it also throws him on its back as well. Taking off as Delta directs it to where the last two are. Sigma and Iota. They're at the same place. Las Vegas.

Kyle shivers, "creepy, first time I've witnessed an oracle though,"

Zane looks over at Mel, "looks like you'll be leaving."

Mel bites her lip and rubs her hands together. "Yeah... Looks like..." She said while sitting down and getting back up and sitting down again.

Artaith smiles a bit as she puts the picture away.

--

Dylan on the back of the dragon, falls unconscious.

"Who's the extra passenger?" Upsilon tilts her head.

"Probably a demigod we can bring back with us to camp." Blue comments.

( xD )

"Your girlfriends right there." Upsilon doesn't even tell her its wrong she just warns her about her girlfriend.

Light said:
( xD )
"Your girlfriends right there." Upsilon doesn't even tell her its wrong she just warns her about her girlfriend.
Epsilon huffs. "Don't ruin my fun... Besides damn look at them muscles... Mmm... Oh that's fucking hot... He's got a lip scar... Fuck."

Epsilon huffs. "But that's no fun since I can actually fuck her." Dylan grunts and slowly starts to wake, sparks jump off his body briefly as he starts to wake. "Hm..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Mel bites her lip and rubs her hands together. "Yeah... Looks like..." She said while sitting down and getting back up and sitting down again.
Artaith smiles a bit as she puts the picture away.

[/QUOTE]
Zane kneels, "you okay Mel? Or are you just nervous about leaving on this quest?"

"Looks like you'll be having fun," Kyle states nonchalantly, "and just after you got back."

"When we arrive in Vegas we'd better be ready!" Alpha yells out to the others.

Upsilon notices hes sparking. She goes over to Dylan. "Hey. Who are you?"

Dylan yawns and rubs his eye. "I'm Dylan... Dylan Windchaser... Nice dragon you got.." He said as he stretched his arms.

Epsilon bites her lip, eyeing up his arms.

--

Mel bites her lip. "Just a bit nervous..." She said as she fiddles with her sleeves.

Artaith sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "Yeah... But hey, we'll keep in touch..." (@TheGodSnake)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back