• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Soul OMU]Artaith blinks and looks at him before sighing and looking at the picture again. "My closest friends..." She said softly while looking at the photo. ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
(Just so you all know, I took some NyQuil about 30 minutes ago and am starting to feel it's effects so this is prolly my last post of the night.)

Kyle nods, "how old, 1900s old or met a few years ago?" He said it half jokingly, hoping his sister wouldn't take offense.

Zane nodded, "here goes nothing" he reached out with his mind, hoping to detect two people traveling together, but couldn't find anything. "I'm sorry guys, they're nowhere near here yet, or at least not in my radius."

A banging sound occurs at the house and Father bursts in his door. "Son you really need to hurry and get out of here!" The noises get closer. Monsters snarls are heard. "Make a shadow travel to your sister Upsilon okay? Can you do that for me now?"

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Soul OMU @Dolphan of Lyfe )

TheGodSnake said:
(Just so you all know, I took some NyQuil about 30 minutes ago and am starting to feel it's effects so this is prolly my last post of the night.)
Kyle nods, "how old, 1900s old or met a few years ago?" He said it half jokingly, hoping his sister wouldn't take offense.

Zane nodded, "here goes nothing" he reached out with his mind, hoping to detect two people traveling together, but couldn't find anything. "I'm sorry guys, they're nowhere near here yet, or at least not in my radius."
Light said:
A banging sound occurs at the house and Father bursts in his door. "Son you really need to hurry and get out of here!" The noises get closer. Monsters snarls are heard. "Make a shadow travel to your sister Upsilon okay? Can you do that for me now?"
( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Soul OMU @Dolphan of Lyfe )
Mel smiles a bit. "It's okay, you did your best." She said and put a hand on his shoulder.

Artaith gives him a look. "Not funny and yes around the 1900s..."

(@TheGodSnake)

--

Theta bites his lip and looks at him. "But what about you!" He said as he put his bag on his back and started to summon shadows to him.

"Ah forget about me. I was spending my time preparing you for your biggest adventure yet! Remember your training. You were my last student. My first real child. I love you son. Now go!" Father kisses his forehead and pushes him into the shadows right when the monsters reach the door.

Theta's eyes widen as the shadows wrap around him hiding him from the monsters as they burst in the room, tears in his eyes as he witnesses what happens.

Upsilon keeps going after Gamma. Passing by some shadows. The Dragon close behind.

( Kai posted! Omega cs.)

( Trust nobody but your own Theta! Bust out those moves you were taught if they try to touch you!)

Alpha sighs. Still no luck.

Omega comes bolting out of nowhere his battle axe in hand and a wide grin on his face, "Oh look it's all my favorite sissies, you might want to run...NOW!" Behind Omega a full pack of Liastrygonians comes roaring and hurling giant stones and explosive steel balls.

Valencia jumpes at the random appearance of the boy before putting her hands on his shoulders, "Hey now, what's wrong are you okay?"

(What was the last thing to happen with my four other characters....jeez I really need to stop taking on characters.)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Omega comes bolting out of nowhere his battle axe in hand and a wide grin on his face, "Oh look it's all my favorite sissies, you might want to run...NOW!" Behind Omega a full pack of Liastrygonians comes roaring and hurling giant stones and explosive steel balls.
Valencia jumpes at the random appearance of the boy before putting her hands on his shoulders, "Hey now, what's wrong are you okay?"

(What was the last thing to happen with my four other characters....jeez I really need to stop taking on characters.)

[/QUOTE]
(Lia and Sebastian are sitting close together. Amanda and Suzume are flying, Solace and Nikki are have alone time. Ami was talking to Caleb.)

Theta shaking and sobbing. "H-he's gone..." He said while falling a bit as Blake catches him since Theta passed out. "..."

"Screw this!" Delta runs up to a tree and kicks off it. Sword in hand, he swings it. Sending a cresent wave of magic energy. Killing two of the Laistrygonian. Alpha runs up to the same tree. Stabbing a dagger into it with piano wire tied to the back connected to the end of another dagger. She hides the wire and herself under the snow and waits for the gaints to run by. Blue shoots a tree with a void arrow. The void arrow sucks up that piece of the tree while the rest of it just falls on top of a Laistrygonian.

Omega rolls his eyes, "Come on you could have given me a hug first!" Omega swings his arm as he passes a tree bashing out half of the trunk and making it fal on some of the cannibals while others jumped over it howling with greater rage.

Sebastian's arm is still around Lia as he does something unexpected, he plants a kiss on her cheek and keeps his eyes on hers not bothering to sit back.

Suzume stops over a clearing in the woods and turns Amanda around becoming physical and holding her in her arms while being face to face. "I am glad I could share this with you."

Solace let's Nikki go with a blush, "S-Sorry I-I-I didn't m-mean to just grab-b you I w-will try not t-to do that if y-you don't l-like it." Solace was clearly flustered for some reason feeling more than just concern for Nikki.

Amilia watched as Caleb assisted with the birds and notices his reaction, a worried look spreading across her face, she floated over and took the nest out of his hands gently, "Just tell me where mama bird wants it and I'll put it there... You're clearly allergic and I don't want you dying on me."

Valencia looks at Blake, "What should we do?"

"You know I never understood why he makes those jokes while fighting." Beta shakes his head. He starts shooting at the giants.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Omega rolls his eyes, "Come on you could have given me a hug first!" Omega swings his arm as he passes a tree bashing out half of the trunk and making it fal on some of the cannibals while others jumped over it howling with greater rage.
Sebastian's arm is still around Lia as he does something unexpected, he plants a kiss on her cheek and keeps his eyes on hers not bothering to sit back.

Suzume stops over a clearing in the woods and turns Amanda around becoming physical and holding her in her arms while being face to face. "I am glad I could share this with you."

Solace let's Nikki go with a blush, "S-Sorry I-I-I didn't m-mean to just grab-b you I w-will try not t-to do that if y-you don't l-like it." Solace was clearly flustered for some reason feeling more than just concern for Nikki.

Amilia watched as Caleb assisted with the birds and notices his reaction, a worried look spreading across her face, she floated over and took the nest out of his hands gently, "Just tell me where mama bird wants it and I'll put it there... You're clearly allergic and I don't want you dying on me."

Valencia looks at Blake, "What should we do?"

[/QUOTE]
Dylan raises a brow while hovering in the sky watching. "Hm... Interesting..." He said while crossing his arms and sending a bolt of lighting at one of the Cannibals.

Lia blinks in surprise and looks at him. "W-what.. What was that for?" She asked in surprise while turning towards him.

Amanda smiles a bit, holding onto her. "I'm glad you shared this with me... It was very magical... You do know we have to go back..."

Nikki looks away. "I-it iz alright.. Anyvays im going to get more sleep..."

Blake looks at her. "Find Amanda or Vanessa... He's obviously stressed and in distress about his dad..."

"Woah. Where did that lightning bolt come from?" Beta looks up. While Delta casts a spell one of the Laistrygonian. The Laistrygonian's own shadow rises up and attacks it. Thus killing them. A spell in which your shadow expresses who you truly are. The Laistrygonian was a cannibalistic killer.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Dylan raises a brow while hovering in the sky watching. "Hm... Interesting..." He said while crossing his arms and sending a bolt of lighting at one of the Cannibals.
Lia blinks in surprise and looks at him. "W-what.. What was that for?" She asked in surprise while turning towards him.

Amanda smiles a bit, holding onto her. "I'm glad you shared this with me... It was very magical... You do know we have to go back..."

Nikki looks away. "I-it iz alright.. Anyvays im going to get more sleep..."

Blake looks at her. "Find Amanda or Vanessa... He's obviously stressed and in distress about his dad..."

[/QUOTE]
Omega stopped running as everyone turns to fight and charged back at the cannibals, he crashed right into the front of the group and immediately went to work hacking slashing and causing mayhem with his beloved battle axe.

Sebastian thought for a moment, "I'm not really sure......I liked it though."

Suzume nodded sadly before flying them back towards the big house, Suzume set down, but was reluctant to let Amanda go slowly releasing her.

Solace nodded, "I'll be here."

Valencia nodded, "Alright then let's move."

Beta fired a arrow which turned into a portal. Taking a giant in it. Another portal appears by Omega's feet as the gaint is shot out like whack o mole. The others are hit by portals too. Except for one who seems to be watching it all. They all get spit out. Being launched at Omega from all sides. Left, right, and from above.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Omega stopped running as everyone turns to fight and charged back at the cannibals, he crashed right into the front of the group and immediately went to work hacking slashing and causing mayhem with his beloved battle axe.
Sebastian thought for a moment, "I'm not really sure......I liked it though."

Suzume nodded sadly before flying them back towards the big house, Suzume set down, but was reluctant to let Amanda go slowly releasing her.

Solace nodded, "I'll be here."

Valencia nodded, "Alright then let's move."

[/QUOTE]
Dylan hovering in the Sky still, watching while tilting his head. "Hm... My gaydar is tingling but too many good looking dudes to tell which one it is..."

Lia blushes a bit and ducks her head. "Did you now? Uhm that's good to know.."

Amanda kisses her cheek, just missing her lips before making her way to the bonfire and clears her throat, getting Johnathan's attention so he stops playing, everyone turns to look at her as her eyes glow green and the flames turn green as well.

Nikki smiles a bit before going back to sleep.

Blake blinks and notices Amanda there and stops, holding Theta. "...I think we should wait for now..."

(Lol Soul. Gaydar. I love it.)

After walking for a while, Gamma found Epsilon. She poked her in the back, then said, "Hi." She would let Upsilon explain what was happening as she had no clue what was happening or what everyone else was doing.

Brayden looked up. "What the hell?" he muttered, seeing the girl with green glowing eyes. We must get the spirits out of her soul, he jokingly thought as he awaited something she might say.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Upsilon tackled Epsilon in a hug. "We need to get put of here. Now! I'll explain later but you have to come with me! Just get on the dragon."

Sömmer looks over at Amanda expectantly.

Kurt watches her, his eyes following the green flames.

Abigail moves closer to the girl with the green eyes.

Caleb smiled at Amilia and pointed to a spot in a branch to her left. "Thanks." He examined his hands.

Kasandra put down the papers and looked over from her spot. The flames reminding her of greek fire bombs.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Dylan hovering in the Sky still, watching while tilting his head. "Hm... My gaydar is tingling but too many good looking dudes to tell which one it is..."
Lia blushes a bit and ducks her head. "Did you now? Uhm that's good to know.."

Amanda kisses her cheek, just missing her lips before making her way to the bonfire and clears her throat, getting Johnathan's attention so he stops playing, everyone turns to look at her as her eyes glow green and the flames turn green as well.

Nikki smiles a bit before going back to sleep.

Blake blinks and notices Amanda there and stops, holding Theta. "...I think we should wait for now..."

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian smiles and turns his gaze back to the fire.

Suzume's cheeks burned while she watched Amanda walk away the fire turning green as she approached. Suzume seemed a little worried never seeing this before.

Solace rested his head on the side of her bed eventually drifting off to sleep again feeling peaceful.

Valencia saw the green flames and nodded something was about to go down and she wanted to be there for it.

Amilia nodded with a smile before floating up and setting the nest down, not a problem.

Omega smiled as the portals popped open and cannibals flew at him, "Now we're talking." He threw his battle axe straight up and went to work. He caught the Liastrygonian from the front and swung it into the one I his right dropping them both in front of him. He turned and stuck his arm out in time for the cannibal flying at him from the left to get clothes lined he punched him down to the ground caught his axe gave it a twirl and hammered it down straight through the three bodies that immediately turned to dust. "That was fun." He caught and iron ball with his free and and pushed it back without so much as a blink walking towards the others as a group of Liastrygonians went up in flames. "Miss me? You don't need to answer that I know you did."

Alpha didn't have to use her trap afterall. She pulled the daggers out and walked up to Omega. "You know we went through a great deal of trouble to find you!" She crosses her arms over her chest and turns the other way. "Hmph!" She peeks out her right eye. Looking at him and smiling. "Yeah, I did."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back