• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Delta turns around to see the others looking staring at him. He doesn't say a word.

"Okay... maybe we should... get to destroying this place." The all got down from the conveyer belt and walked out. The lights going back on since the glow from the metals are gone. They leave the dragon inside to thrash and destroy the factory.

Once the dragon is finished they all get on. Flying off before human authorities show up. "Now we have to find Omega where ever he is." Upsilon kicks back and relaxes on the dragon.

"I think you know where he is." Delta gives her a look.

"Really? When Father said Alpha and Delta were on a mission and the rest of us could roam free did Omega really have to take him that seriously!" Upsilon sighed.

"Well, I have black hair. And I'm Ryan, son of Asclepius," Ryan replied. He blinked, tired. But that was odd, considering he barely did anything today.

"What? That fruit is good," Brayden replied, sticking his hands up in surrender and laughing a bit. He raised an eyebrow for a second. "Whatcha thinking?"

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

(They haven't even kissed yet. xD plus Lia could just go back in time and stop Sömmer from existing.)

Artaith grins a bit. "Point proven. And I didn't see you at the CTF game... Guessing you were helping Amanda?"

(Don't rub it in. :P )

Sömmer smiles and walks off, heading for the councils meeting place. As she walked she finger combed her hair so she at leas looks semi presentable for Mr. D and the Council. When she got there she coughs loudly.

Abigail just laughs. "Something." She says with a knowing smile.

Peyton laughs at a pair of kids pulling a prank by the cabins. She looks over at Johnathan and smiles. He was really good at guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, pretty much. I'm not much of a fighter. More of a medic. But I'll fight when needed," Ryan replied, grinning. That was true. He did had a bronze dagger in his medical bag to fight though.

Brayden pouted a bit, then laughed. "Secrets aren't fun," he replied, poking her in the shoulder. "Telllllllll me." He grinned a bit at his annoying sentence but stopped after that, awaiting her reply.

@jacunliffe

(I feel like I have a power to create awkward moments a lot.)

I am a dolphin.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am never very mature. So no judgement)

She rolled her eyes. "It's Sömmer. And I just got an Iris message with a warning for camp" She says.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"Yeah, pretty much. I'm not much of a fighter. More of a medic. But I'll fight when needed," Ryan replied, grinning. That was true. He did had a bronze dagger in his medical bag to fight though.
Brayden pouted a bit, then laughed. "Secrets aren't fun," he replied, poking her in the shoulder. "Telllllllll me." He grinned a bit at his annoying sentence but stopped after that, awaiting her reply.

(I feel like I have a power to create awkward moments a lot.)

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
jacunliffe said:
(I am never very mature. So no judgement)
She rolled her eyes. "It's Sömmer. And I just got an Iris message with a warning for camp" She says.
Artaith nods a bit. "Ah, I see, alright then."

Mr D waves his hand. "Whatever you say Simmons."

"M'kay Mr. P" She says. She walks over to Chiron since Mr. D was obviously going to be a pain.

(Yah I said Mr. P on purpose. Not a typo)

"Just thought it would be nice to let you know about the Cyclopes forging weapons and armor in some factory. We are talking a LOT of metal here." She says.

Abigail grins. "I think your odd." She says clearly teasing. "But its cute."

"So Delta who was the girl you were talking to?" Upsilon smirks.

Delta hides his blush. ".....Sömmer...."

Upsilon starts up. "Delta and Sömmer kissing in a tree."

Blue bridges. "K I S S."

Alpha finishes. "I N G."

Brayden clapped. "And she tells me! Yes, I'm odd. So, thank you for the compliment," he replied, grinning. "Same to you, but you aren't odd." He grinned crazily and chuckled a bit.

Ryan nods. "Yes. I'm a pacifist. But I can heal people," he replied, nodding.

I am a dolphin.

Carly still lays in her bed, bored as hell and thinking about life back home. Did Erebus really love her mother? Why did he leave? Why didn't he come back? Erebus was never under Zeus' rule, therefore, he could have come back at any time, but he didn't. "I hate you!" Carly threw her dagger at the wall.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Brayden clapped. "And she tells me! Yes, I'm odd. So, thank you for the compliment," he replied, grinning. "Same to you, but you aren't odd." He grinned crazily and chuckled a bit.
Ryan nods. "Yes. I'm a pacifist. But I can heal people," he replied, nodding.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Artaith shrugs. "People do what they have to do." She said while looking at the fire.

--

Chiron sighs and turns to her. "I am aware of this.."

"Well you think right," Brayden replied, laughing. He grinned in his usual odd way as he scratched his head. Sometimes it's hard for him to take himself seriously.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back