• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

The dragon pushes itself up from the ground. Grabbing the cyclops in its mouth. Only its head and shoulders hang out of the dragons jaw. The dragon holds the cyclops there. Delta raises his sword and brings its down on the back of its neck. Alpha raises her dagger to the gaints throat as they both cut the cyclops head off. Turning it to dust.

Zane lifts her chin up, "So please stop talking of you being better off dead, You're a beautiful person, and we all have our rough spots, but thats why we have other people around us, to help us when we're at our worst." he says smiling.

TheGodSnake said:
Zane lifts her chin up, "So please stop talking of you being better off dead, You're a beautiful person, and we all have our rough spots, but thats why we have other people around us, to help us when we're at our worst." he says smiling.
Mel looking at him, blushes a bit more and hides behind her hair despite him holding her chin up. "...you mean that?"

(@TheGodSnake)

Peyton sipped on a water bottle looking around from her spot in-between two campfires. Her curly blonde hair in a messy bun.

Courtney gets up. "I'm going for a walk."

"Okay... there must be something important going on here. We should alert somebody back at ca-." Alpha looks at Delta who's already sending an iris message to Sömmer.

( :P you just had to do that didn't you...)

Kurt nods slightly upset that she's leaving. He sighs and looks back at the fire.

Sömmer blinks at the iris message. "What now?" She says to the rippling image.

TheGodSnake said:
"yeah, I do" Zane says softly, "why would I lie about something like that."
(i gtg work on a paper)
(Aww okay.)

Mel bites her lip and shakes her head. "I don't know... Sometimes people do that..." She said softly while sighing.

Johnathan playing his guitar while some Apollo kids sing to the music, smiles a bit as he starts to sing as well.

"Yes?" Brayden asked, raising an eyebrow. I am odd, he thought, grinning like a madman. He saw oddities, and he was one. But, demigods were odd. Not as odd as him, though.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

In the background the dragon starts to each whatevers leftover of the metals in the partially destroyed factory. "Well the dragon flew us down here and it was for a good reason. A whole bunch of Cyclops with armor just working on weapons made out of Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold. They were making armor too. Your dragon came in and ate some of it and now it can spew molten celestial bronze and imperial gold. Just sending this warning message over. Were going to destroy this factory in a bit." Delta hides behind his bangs. "So.... I never got to tell you my name last time."

"Is that it? Cause' I'm pretty sure I have to tell Chiron about that..... well not the dragon part." She says slightly concerned. She could hear her dragon in the background and laughed a little under her breath. She looked at Delta "Umm yah I guess you didn't" She says.

Abigail smiled a bit. "Whats your favorite color?" She says.

(Hey! Oh wait, that's true.)

"Hey," Ryan replied, looking at her. He raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Daughter of Poseidon, correct?" he asked, yawning.

"Easy. Blue. Your's?" Brayden asked, scratching his head. It was kind of obvious. Son of Poseidon, favorite color would be blue.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe](Hey! Oh wait, that's true.)
"Hey," Ryan replied, looking at her. He raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Daughter of Poseidon, correct?" he asked, yawning.

"Easy. Blue. Your's?" Brayden asked, scratching his head. It was kind of obvious. Son of Poseidon, favorite color would be blue.

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Artaith raises a brow at him. "and how would you know that when we've never talked until now?"

Light said:
"It's Blake..... we got Upsilon..." Delta smiles "So uh... I hope you've been okay lately...."
(Excuse me? Blake?)

Abigail shrugged "Orange" She smiled again but sensed someone with an iris message active near by.

Sömmer shrugs. "That's... um... sweet you asked. So yah.. I've been fine" She says smiling slightly. Finally someone who didn't annoy her, hate her or want to kill her. "I should go update the others..."

( Yeah I wasn't thinking about your Blake when I made Delta's char sheet. Oops. I should fix that.)

"Yeah! I hope I didn't interrupt anything. Bye... thanks for the dragon." Delta looks her in the eyes but looks away immediately.

She laughed a little lightly. "No problem" She says trying to ignore the behavior. She replayed the warning in her head, smiled back through the iris message and ended it. She immediately stood up and scanned the crowd for Lia, Amanda or someone she could relay the message to. Her face was less than smiley as soon as it ended and her eyes hardened. Cyclopes and weapons meant bad things to come since the last time that happened Gaia was rising.

"Just guessing. You've got a resemblance to some of the Poseidon kids I've met. Black hair," Ryan said, closing his eyes for a second and reopening them, looking around.

"Nice. I like that fruit," Brayden replied, grinning. He laughed a bit at his response, then looked around. Not a lot of Poseidon kids here. I've met one, he thought, grinningx

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]"Just guessing. You've got a resemblance to some of the Poseidon kids I've met. Black hair," Ryan said, closing his eyes for a second and reopening them, looking around.
"Nice. I like that fruit," Brayden replied, grinning. He laughed a bit at his response, then looked around. Not a lot of Poseidon kids here. I've met one, he thought, grinningx

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Artaith rolls her eyes. "A lot of kids have black hair, it's not uncommon... But yes I'm a daughter of Poseidon, my name is Artaith."

Abigail snorted at his reply. He was definitely odd. But he was also sort of cute in a a way.

Sömmer walked from the smaller campfire she was at, over to a bonfire and scanned the crowd for one of them. Eventually she located them but they were all 'busy'. She rolled her eyes and walked over to Lia clearly not in the mood to small talk. She stared at Lia with her hands on her hips. "Where's Chiron?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back