• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian put an arm around Lia's shoulder looking up at the sky with her.
Solace shrugged, "It's alright I mean I'm here right?" He smiled and nervously scratched his head.

Suzume smiled, "Like this." She became transparent her features outlined in a light grey, she became a gust of wind that soon swirled around the fire the heat making her move in a graceful dance.

Valencia turned bright red and looked anywhere but his face, "Thank you."

[/QUOTE]
Lia blinks in surprise as she looks at him for a moment before smiling a bit and looking at the fire.

Nikki looking at him. "...I suppose you are right..." She said softly and slowly.

Amanda blinks and looks around, smiling a bit as she crosses her arms.

Blake blushing a bit. "Your Uh... Your welcome." He said lowly while rubbing the back of his neck.

Delta moves in on a cyclops and slashes at its leg. The sword bounces off it's armor catching its attention. Delta looks up at it and it seems to be looking back. "Crap."

It roars to the others. Screaming; Demi-gods! All the cyclops suddenly know where they are going and head over to tubs of molten celestial bronze and imperial gold. Tipping them over making the hot material spill all over the place and spread. Their glow giving off light for the cyclops to see. "We need to get to higher ground!" Upsilon yells out while using the winds to lift herself up to the conveyer belts. In the higher levels of the factory

Blue fires an exploding arrow at his feet and sets a metal plate above it. When the arrow goes off the plate takes the hit while Blue is launched upwards. Joining Upsilon. Alpha runs up to a cyclops with a dagger in her hand. "Give me a boost!" When she makes it over the cyclops throws her up the moment she steps onto his palm. While flying by she slashes it in the eye where there is no armor. Turning it to dust. She grabs onto whatever she can and climbs on up to the others. Delta glides his hand on his blade, enchanting it. Three cyclops run at him getting ready to kill him. Delta stabs the sword into the ground and a pulse flows out. Knocking them back and turning them into dust. The spell he casted was meant to upset gravity. He kicks off the ground while pulling the sword out. Floating towards the others. Swinging his sword he makes the molten metals and cyclops fall. Burying them under it.

Upsilons has the winds cool things down. The molten metals harden and she has the power she's absorbed from the factory fire out of her blade at it. The electricity flows through it and hits the armor going through that as well. Killing every cyclops stuck under it. "That went better than I expected." Upsilon sighs but flinches when the dragon bursts through the wall and starts firing flames at the metal. Melting it again as it starts to devour all of it. "What the hell?" The dragon starts to spew hot celestial bronze and imperial gold just like it breathes fire. "So.... it ate it.... now it can use it as a weapon.... shit..... that's.... wow."

( @jacunliffe just a little thank you.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia blinks in surprise as she looks at him for a moment before smiling a bit and looking at the fire.
Nikki looking at him. "...I suppose you are right..." She said softly and slowly.

Amanda blinks and looks around, smiling a bit as she crosses her arms.

Blake blushing a bit. "Your Uh... Your welcome." He said lowly while rubbing the back of his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian watches the embers fly around, "They are like fireflies."

Solace frowned, "Hey don't be so sad, we came out of it alive and now you're awake and I'm really glad you are.....what caused you to freak out though...are you afraid of fire?"

Suzume gathers around Amanda becoming a whirlwind that lifted her up, Suzume was easily visible as she held Amanda from behind and brought her up above the trees. "I like to fly at night, it feels like I am with the stars. I wanted to share that with you."

Valencia smiled her blush fading as she realized she wasn't the only one that was nervous her hand in his giving him a smile, "Are we going to go on this date or what?"

Amilia followed Caleb taking int the camp in its entirety along the way, "This place is pretty big just how many of us are here?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian watches the embers fly around, "They are like fireflies."
Solace frowned, "Hey don't be so sad, we came out of it alive and now you're awake and I'm really glad you are.....what caused you to freak out though...are you afraid of fire?"

Suzume gathers around Amanda becoming a whirlwind that lifted her up, Suzume was easily visible as she held Amanda from behind and brought her up above the trees. "I like to fly at night, it feels like I am with the stars. I wanted to share that with you."

Valencia smiled her blush fading as she realized she wasn't the only one that was nervous her hand in his giving him a smile, "Are we going to go on this date or what?"

Amilia followed Caleb taking int the camp in its entirety along the way, "This place is pretty big just how many of us are here?"

[/QUOTE]
Lia smiles a bit. "Yeah... They are like fireflies..." She said while looking at him.

Nikki nods a bit, biting her lip as she hugs herself and rubs her arms.

Amanda blinks and looks at her, giggling as she puts her arms out. "That's really sweet and romantic of you.."

Blake nods while looking at her. "Come on then." He said while offering his arm to head to the bonfire.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia smiles a bit. "Yeah... They are like fireflies..." She said while looking at him.
Nikki nods a bit, biting her lip as she hugs herself and rubs her arms.

Amanda blinks and looks at her, giggling as she puts her arms out. "That's really sweet and romantic of you.."

Blake nods while looking at her. "Come on then." He said while offering his arm to head to the bonfire.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian felt her eyes on him and turned his face towards her an inquisitive look on it.

Solace became even more concerned, "Did something happen?? Were you burned once or something?"

Suzume blushed which was marked by her cheeks filling in with white instead of red, "Uh um.....thank.....you."

Valencia smiled and put her arm through his a smile forming on her face. She used her free hand to tap her bow returning it to its necklace shape.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian felt her eyes on him and turned his face towards her an inquisitive look on it.
Solace became even more concerned, "Did something happen?? Were you burned once or something?"

Suzume blushed which was marked by her cheeks filling in with white instead of red, "Uh um.....thank.....you."

Valencia smiled and put her arm through his a smile forming on her face. She used her free hand to tap her bow returning it to its necklace shape.

[/QUOTE]
Lia smiles a bit at him before looking back up at the Sky. "I sometimes wish it could just always be night time.. So that way I could always look at the stars..."

Nikki sighs softly while rubbing her hands together. "Vhen... I vas just a child... Me and my phather lived along together in a nice small cottage house... Ve had all ve could ever need.. And vone day... I decided I vanted to cook dinner for him... So I put on a kettle of tea on our gas stove... However... I vas not paying attention and the curtains caught on fire, and eventually the rest of the house, I vas so scared I could not move.... My phather eventually tried to come and get me... Vhen one of the rafters fell onto him and lit him up like a torch..."

Amanda giggles as she looks at the sight, smiling and taking in the view. "Wow..."

Blake smiles a bit and starts walking with her.

"Why were they making armor and weapons?" Beta walks up to the ledge of the conveyer belt. Which suddenly starts moving. A cyclops bigger than the others stands on it. Armored and wielding a hammer. Blue looks over. "Aw shit." The cyclops slams the hammer down on belt. Knocking them all in the air. Blue falls off and fires a quad shot whille falling. The first two flash to blind the cyclops. The third one explodes and the last one hits it in its eye and acts as a void. Sucking it up. The cyclops roars and puts a hand to its face. Delta gets knocked forward and uses this chance to strike the armor at the cyclops leg. Upsilon flies over and catches Beta. Alpha stabs a dagger into the ground, stopping herself from flying off.

"Rumor? Yes I can," Brayden replied, laughing. He looked around at all the campers that seemed to be in a good mood. But, so was he. He was just his annoying self, which was easy for him.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Alpha runs up and slashes at the same spot Delta did. Delta ducks as she does, then he stands up and and stabs at it. Denting it. Then he ducks as Alpha spins and slashes at the spot. He rises again and balls his hand up into a fist. Making the armor on cyclops leg crunch and bend. Acting as a vice grip on its leg. The cyclops slams its hammer down and they both roll out the way.

Sömmer sighs and crosses her legs.

Abigail grinned and laughed. "Good to know. Rules out death by drowning...." She smiles and looks around. Everyone was in such a good mood.

Caleb shrugged. "I guess." He turned and walked off looking for the bird from earlier.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia smiles a bit at him before looking back up at the Sky. "I sometimes wish it could just always be night time.. So that way I could always look at the stars..."
Nikki sighs softly while rubbing her hands together. "Vhen... I vas just a child... Me and my phather lived along together in a nice small cottage house... Ve had all ve could ever need.. And vone day... I decided I vanted to cook dinner for him... So I put on a kettle of tea on our gas stove... However... I vas not paying attention and the curtains caught on fire, and eventually the rest of the house, I vas so scared I could not move.... My phather eventually tried to come and get me... Vhen one of the rafters fell onto him and lit him up like a torch..."

Amanda giggles as she looks at the sight, smiling and taking in the view. "Wow..."

Blake smiles a bit and starts walking with her.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian nods, "That would be nice."

Solace hugged Nikki, "I'm really sorry, Ill never become fire again I swear."

Suzume smiled, "Do you want to go higher."

Valencia walked alongside Blake her hair filling with stars as it gets darker and darker until her hair looks like a miniature universe.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian nods, "That would be nice."
Solace hugged Nikki, "I'm really sorry, Ill never become fire again I swear."

Suzume smiled, "Do you want to go higher."

Valencia walked alongside Blake her hair filling with stars as it gets darker and darker until her hair looks like a miniature universe.

[/QUOTE]
Lia smiles and rests her head against his shoulder a bit, looking at the stars.

Nikki blushes a bit and hugs back lightly. "I-it iz okay..."

Amanda blinks and looks at her. "Huh? I suppose so." She said softly while holding onto her.

Blake walking with her before sitting down by one of the fires.

"Yep. Which, drowning is quick and once you are underwater you'll be dead," Brayden replied, grimacing. He then went back to his happy mood. "Everybody is happy, so that's good."

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle gets up and starts walking to the bonfire area, when he gets there, he sits down to think.

Zane heads toward the Bonfire, 'so, this whole thing happens where I almost get us killed trying to save you from some dark thing haunting you, save us, then on our way back, I save you from the lycan about to rip your throat out. Almost immediately after, you refuse to talk to me. What gives?' Zane speaks into her head as he walks, finishing the question as he sits down next to her.

Abigail blinked through the rapid mood change. "Yah I guess." She smiles a little, his behavior slightly odd but not annoying. "So... Brayden..." She says not knowing what to talk about.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle gets up and starts walking to the bonfire area, when he gets there, he sits down to think.
Zane heads toward the Bonfire, 'so, this whole thing happens where I almost get us killed trying to save you from some dark thing haunting you, save us, then on our way back, I save you from the lycan about to rip your throat out. Almost immediately after, you refuse to talk to me. What gives?' Zane speaks into her head as he walks, finishing the question as he sits down next to her.
Artaith walking around, thinking as she makes her way to sit down at the bonfire.

Mel bites her lip and looks down. "...you should have just let it kill me, no one would miss me."

(@TheGodSnake)

(I said it at the beginning of the Rp, but the people aren't going to complete it because they get captured and Amanda gets another vision and sends others to save them.)

TheGodSnake said:
Zane sighs, "Thats no way to talk about yourself mel, I know that I would miss you"
Mel looks at him. "...why would you of all people miss me? I've been nothing but a nuisance."

(@TheGodSnake)

Soul OMU] Mel looks at him. "...why would you of all people miss me? I've been nothing but a nuisance." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Zane smiles, "To me? no, youve mainly helped me, Helping me out when I first arrived for starters. Then you were the reason I discoveredd my teleporting ability. both of those are pretty big things in a very short time, and do I even need to get started on your figting skills?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back