• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Abigail jumps ou of her skin and turns on him, rainbows whirling around him. She was trying to be intimidating but failing miserably. "Idiot!"

Kurt smiles. "Okay. So what were you up to today?"

Brayden raised his hands in surrender, grinning. He sat next to her and said, "The rainbows were a nice touch. I like them." He raised an eyebrow when she called him an idiot. "Thank you."

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

She shakes her head and smiles a bit. "I try" She says. "On a scale of 1 to ten, ten being the scariest, how scared were you?" She asked, in a fake reporter voice.

"Five," Brayden replied, grinning. "But bonus 5 for the awesome rainbows." He laughed and raised an eyebrow. "Thank you for asking."

I am a dolphin.

"Yes!" Abigail exclaims. She grins happily. "No problem. But next time pick an animal that's cuter than a cow"

(Tired so sorry xD )

"So, like a dolphin?" Brayden asked, laughing a bit. "But a cow was the first animal that came to mind." He grinned, but crazier and not happily.

I am a dolphin.

Abigail laughed a bit too. "Yah like a dolphin." She tilted her head slightly and smiled. He was a unique one for sure.

"Aye. High five!" Brayden exclaimed, putting up his hand. He grinned hoping she would highfive him. "Don't leave me hanging sista."

I am a dolphin.

(Stop rp my irl action Light!)

Kurt looked at her with a soft expression. He didn't want to wake her up but he also wanted to see her gorgeous eyes.

Abigail laughed a little a high fived him lightly. "Umm I won't?'

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia smiles while holding his hand. "I can't wait... I love the bonfires... It's probably one of the best times to look at the stars as well..." She said softly while running a hand through her hair a bit.
Nikki holding his hand loosely while resting on the bed, slowly but surely recovering from her outburst.

Amanda smiles and looks at her. "Oh really?"

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, we can voice chat some time tomorrow if that's cool with you?)

[/QUOTE]
"We could do that later....if you'd like." Sebastian said looking at her.

Solace rested his chin on the bed next to her slowly drifting, Nikki's gentle breathing lulling him to sleep.

Suzume nodded, "The wind dances around fire..I will see if I can make it visible."

Amilia looks at him, "Bonfire? I haven't been here long but I guess it would be starting soon it's starting to get dark."

(Yeah sure, I'm looking forward to it. :) . )

(I feel bad for the people who will be coming back to this... Ie GS and Kai.)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"We could do that later....if you'd like." Sebastian said looking at her.
Solace rested his chin on the bed next to her slowly drifting, Nikki's gentle breathing lulling him to sleep.

Suzume nodded, "The wind dances around fire..I will see if I can make it visible."

Amilia looks at him, "Bonfire? I haven't been here long but I guess it would be starting soon it's starting to get dark."

[/QUOTE]
Lia smiles a bit. "I'd like that..." She said softly while holding his hand lightly in her own.

Nikki gives a shuddered gasp as she jerks awake and starts shaking, hyperventaliting.

Amanda smiles a bit. "Oh you don't have to do that..." She said while holding her hand.

Blake yawns as he starts to wake, crawling out of bed and getting changed.

"Good. Because I don't want to be left hanging. It's not fun," Brayden replied, laughing. He put his hand down and grinned, once again, but more in a nicer way.

I am a dolphin.

Kurt gently puts her head on his shoulder so she won't fall.

Caleb smiles and nods. "We should head over there so we don't miss anything"

Abigail shrugs a little and laughs. "Rumor has it you can breathe underwater" She says with a grin.

@Light @Dolphan of Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt sighs and strokes her hair since he is now sort of trapped by her sleeping. He wasn't going to complain though.

Sömmer sits close to the fire and looks around. It was getting dark and that meant singing and any announcements. She thought back to Lia saying something about Chirons nervousness a while back and figured the announcement was tonight.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I feel bad for the people who will be coming back to this... Ie GS and Kai.)

Lia smiles a bit. "I'd like that..." She said softly while holding his hand lightly in her own.

Nikki gives a shuddered gasp as she jerks awake and starts shaking, hyperventaliting.

Amanda smiles a bit. "Oh you don't have to do that..." She said while holding her hand.

Blake yawns as he starts to wake, crawling out of bed and getting changed.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian smiles, "Well where do you want to sit?"

Solace jumped his grip tightening on Nikki's fingers, his other hand flew up to her shoulder, "Hey hey hey, easy now......are you alright?"

Suzume shrugged, "I will try anyways."

Amilia nodded, "Okay."

Valencia had been lodging arrows in the dummy for a while going over routines she learned from Artemis hitting vital and non vital spots like she was born with a bow in hand. Eventually she tired of it and after collecting her arrows she walked back towards the cabins slinging her bow onto her back for old time's sake.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian smiles, "Well where do you want to sit?"
Solace jumped his grip tightening on Nikki's fingers, his other hand flew up to her shoulder, "Hey hey hey, easy now......are you alright?"

Suzume shrugged, "I will try anyways."

Amilia nodded, "Okay."

Valencia had been lodging arrows in the dummy for a while going over routines she learned from Artemis hitting vital and non vital spots like she was born with a bow in hand. Eventually she tired of it and after collecting her arrows she walked back towards the cabins slinging her bow onto her back for old time's sake.

[/QUOTE]
Lia goes over to one of the larger bonfires and sits by it, holding his hand still, forgot she was holding it.

Nikki takes a deep breath before covering mostly everything in Frost around her. "...v-vhat happened...?" She asked slowly and softly.

Amanda giggles a bit. "Alright then."

Blake walking towards the campfires and the bonfires, can hear the Apollo kids starting up the songs.

Peyton laughed and helped the Apollo kids get people started with the singing. She was smiling the entire time. Even when she was threatened by an Ares camper who was not in the 'cheery' camp song mood.

Kurt stroked her hair for awhile and then stopped.

"Holy shit! I almost killed Delta.... wait. Beta your still alive!" She hugged both of them.

"Yeah... in the flesh. We should get back to the dragon." Blue smiles as Upsilon flies all three of them back on the dragon.

"Woah... the Queen of all bitchy Aphrodite kids herself." Upsilon floats up towards Alpha. Who glares back. Upsilon blows her a kiss and winks. Recieving a laugh from Alpha.

"Nice to have you back Upsilon." Alpha comments. "Now lets go! I know exactly where Omega is." The others shudder at the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back