• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"That's actually very amazing. I've never met a child of Iris before." Courtney seems to take interest.

"Well if can utilize what you already have to the best of your abilities even a child of the big three's powers will seem dull in comparison. I was only able to use light but I utilized that and now I use light to shape up into objects like daggers. If you get good with a weapon you wouldn't need to use your powers anyways. I think your powers are amazing! Plus you have like, global communication." Courtney keeps blabbing on.

"Yah I guess." Abigail says since the girl did have a point.

Sömmer takes a seat and mentally checks up on the dragon.

"Oh see anything you like here?"

(Trust they can crash the dragon a billion times. As long as Sömmer doesn't die it wont die for good.)

"Alright I see it there. Maybe we should go through the water since... you know who's daughter Upsilon is. She'll notice us taking the skies immediately." Blue yells at the others. "You know how sh-" A blur suddenly flies by and knocks Blue off the dragon.

"What the hell?!" Alpha looks back at the girl with Blue's collar in her hand. Flying straight into the waters.

"You're not very comfortable with this camp are you?" Courtney tilts her head.

Courtney smiles at that comment. "Yeah, try not to forget which ones which."

Delta jumps off the dragon without hesitation. Thinking somethings attacked Blue. Diving from hundreds of feet in the air for his comrade. Sword in hand. Without noticing who it really is he comes down on the person. Swinging his sword, only for it to be skillfully deflected. He gets knocked to the side. Hitting the water.

Courtney's hair starts to brighten from the roots and then to the ends. "We should be friends."

The female figure has the winds lift both she and Beta. Leaving Delta in the water. She puts her palm to the water as a lightning bolt drops from the sky hitting her and spreads through the water. Delta was almost deepfried underwater but his sword saved him.

"So see anybody you like here?" Courtney nudges at her.

"Oh my gods, you killed Delta!" Blue screams at the girls who seems shocked. Delta rises to the surface to take a breath but is immediately scooped up by the winds. "Oh he's alive... but you still tried to kill him! I hope you feel like shit for that!" Blue smirks.

"I've only really talked to a few people. Plus I don't even know whos taken..." Amelia says with a little smile."Anybody you like?"

"Well yeah... but he likes someone else. There is one guy who's really nice to me but I bet that's only because I was a patient at the time." She looks at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back