• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Amelia half smiles. "Thats not good, but whoever that other guy is he can't be bad if he works in the infirmary. Plus he hasn't spoken to you outside right?"

(Alright. Think I got this.)

Brayden sat away from everybody else at the bonfire. He didn't know what to do, so he stayed there and watched everybody. Raising a eyebrow, he looked at the bonfire which seemed to grow. "Mystical bonfire. Eh, I've seen much more oddities," he muttered, laughing a bit.

Ryan sat with the Asclepius cabin, which was pretty much him and someone else. He looked around noticing some people, but nobody he could remember. He yawned and closed his eyes for a second.

(Open to interaction, I guess.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Abigail smiles and weaves a rainbow over Courneys head. It shimmers and ripples for awhile before dissapearing. Abigail smiles and looks at Courtney. "That's cool. What's he like?"

Kasandra sat down when the Hephaestus kids near the back and started talking about a recent new project.

Abigail rolls her eyes at Courtney and tries to take it off with rainbows.

Kurt scans the seats for his sister Amanda.

Peyton looks around for somewhere to sit at the bonfire.

(fight between Sommer and Bianca and then they both left for the bonfire. Its all good. I randomly drop out ALL the time.)

Kurt smiled. "No it's fine. Whats up?"

Abigail snuck a peak a Courtney and the boy and grinned.

Kasandra pulled out blueprints for a new machine she was working on and showed it to a sibling.

Peyton walked over to an empty row and sat down.

( Courtney looks up at Kurt. " So romantic." Staring into his eyes until he can no longer. Throwing herself at him and pressing her lips on his. Kidding.)

"Well... if you say so."

(LMAO)

Kurt looks at Courtney . "So anything you wanted to talk about specifically?" He says. "Unless there wasn't a reason in which case..."

(that happens to everyone. Mine never does which is why I fall so far behind. So what are the events for the Bonfire? )

(Ooh. Fun! I want to know now xD .)

Brayden crouched behind Abigail, then said, "The cow goes moo!" He laughed, awaiting for her response to him mooing.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back