• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Bianca would have buried Sömmer before that happened. xD )
Lia blinks in surprise and blushes a bit as she follows him, holding his hand lightly.

Nikki lets out a soft sigh which is a puff of cold air, the temperature drops a bit but not much.

Amanda nods while holding her hand. "Mhm. The nymphs and satyrs have been getting it ready."

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian and Lia came out near the site of the bonfire and even though he wasn't leading anymore he wasn't letting her hand go. "Looks like it's about to get started."

Solace felt the cold and though it made him shiver it was a good thing...cold meant she was recovering right? He watched her lips for more signs of awareness but found himself thinking more of how soft they looked. He turned a bright red inched back but kept his grip on her hand. "Please wake up soon." He pleaded taking a few deep breaths though his cheeks still had a little more color than usual.

Suzume kept walking alongside Amanda. "I am excited."

Amilia smiled, "I was just... sitting I guess relaxing."

Sömmer sighs and pauses for a moment before saying. "Where are you guys..."

Caleb smiles "Ah to relax. Enjoy it while it lasts Amelia." He smiles and looks around "Its getting close to bonfire isn't it?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian and Lia came out near the site of the bonfire and even though he wasn't leading anymore he wasn't letting her hand go. "Looks like it's about to get started."
Solace felt the cold and though it made him shiver it was a good thing...cold meant she was recovering right? He watched her lips for more signs of awareness but found himself thinking more of how soft they looked. He turned a bright red inched back but kept his grip on her hand. "Please wake up soon." He pleaded taking a few deep breaths though his cheeks still had a little more color than usual.

Suzume kept walking alongside Amanda. "I am excited."

Amilia smiled, "I was just... sitting I guess relaxing."

[/QUOTE]
Lia smiles while holding his hand. "I can't wait... I love the bonfires... It's probably one of the best times to look at the stars as well..." She said softly while running a hand through her hair a bit.

Nikki holding his hand loosely while resting on the bed, slowly but surely recovering from her outburst.

Amanda smiles and looks at her. "Oh really?"

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, we can voice chat some time tomorrow if that's cool with you?)

"Changed my mind." She says projecting her thoughts summoning the dragon and giving it directions. "But for the record, its not because I feel bad about your sisters leg. Its because I would rather I get to kill you myself Blue." She smiles and looks at them. "Its on its way." With that she ended the Iris message.

"Wait!..... I wanted to tell her my name." Delta frowns.

Blue sighs and pats Delta on the back. "Don't worry man." All three of them walk out waiting.

Sömmer exhales and looks at Bianca. "No seriously. What did you mean before about that Delta guy? I don't even know him and he sure as hell doesn't know me."

"Did I? Do good?" Delta asks awkwardly as they wait.

Both Alpha and Beta look at each other. "Uh... yeah."

(sorry family drama)

The dragon swooped down and landed in front of them.

Sömmer looked at her like she was crazy. "Are you sure your okay? Nobody hit you on the head?" SHe says to Bianca.

(@Soul OMU )

Bianca grins. "Good, that's what I thought. And that serves me right for trying to be nice and explain why he didn't talk for a good 20 minutes... Pah."

Carly went back up to her cabin after a long time training yet again. That's all she ever did was train, avoid large bodies of water and train some more. Now, she was just worn out.

Delta is the first one to approach the dragon and whispers a thank you. They hop on to the dragon. "Well... Upsilon really likes hiding out at the Alcatraz place. I don't know how she does it." The dragon starts heading off in that direction.

Sömmer glares at her back. Waits a few minutes for her to get ahead and hen walks to the bonfire.

Abigail takes a seat at the bonfire near the front.

Kurt cleans up the infirmary and then looks around. Since there was nothing he could do for he time being, he started walking to the bonfire.

"I wonder how Omega's doing." Alpha yells over at the boys. They both shudder at the name.

"That guy can't sit still without killing a monster animal mortal or demi-god at least once a day. He's one crazy dude... luckily he's on our side." Blue yells back.

Courtney walks over to the bonfire. Hiding the fact that she spent most of the day crying. Her eyes looked normal but one thing gave it away. Her hair doesn't look like sunlight anymore. It's a shade darker. "I wish I had Scruffy with me now..."

Abigail looks around as others begin to arrive at the bonfire. She sees Courtney and her smile softens. "Hey... are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back