• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Mason looked from Chiron to Mel for a second before following, "That was simple..." He muttered.

Caleb walked down to he beach, following a bird that was complaining about a squirrel. As he walked he caught sight of Amelia and gave her a small wave.

Sömmer is currently training in the arena throwing knives.

Abigail lays in bed painting rainbows on the walls and watching them fade.

"Mhm, well could you perhaps fill me in on some info about this place that he failed to provide?" Mason asked.

Courtney snuck out of the infirmary and stands over Blakes sleeping form. "I understand your interested in someone else. I hope that person treats you well. I've been nothing but a pain to you. I never got to tell you how I feel but... that doesn't matter now." Courtney leans down and plants a kiss on his forehead. "I wouldn't have been able to tell you anyways. What Mel said was right. Bye." She flashed in light and appeared in her cabin. Her wounds not even really healed yet. She takes a moment to herself. Curls up a cries.

( @jacunliffe )

Johnomono said:
"Mhm, well could you perhaps fill me in on some info about this place that he failed to provide?" Mason asked.
Mel sighs softly. "Not much else to tell. Breakfast is at nine, you miss it, your out of luck..."

Kurt watches from his spot at a table not saying anything. How was he supposed to stop someone from light traveling.

"Training? That sounds more like it." Mason said with a slight grin,mfinally something interesting for him.

"Quests?" Mason asked as he eyed his cabin, "huh, not bad.." He muttered to himself.

The officers order them to come out now. Blue only responds by giving the guy the finger through the window instead of showing his face. The officers start to fire again.

Delta shakes his head at Blue in disappointment while eating a bag of chips. "You know what Delta... that's genius." Blue starts stuffing food into his shirt.

Sömmer throws a knife into the side of the dummy. She wipes her forehead and looks around. "Where is everybody?" she mutters and puts a hand on her hip. She knew she wasn't a camp favourite or even a good person but still. She blew hair of of her sticky forehead and sheathed her silver knife. She noticed a new kid as she walked for the Hermes cabin and raised an eyebrow. "Hey. You!" She called to him from a cabin down.

Soul OMU]Artaith sighs softly as she listens to him. "Oh... I don't know Kyle... It's possible... That someone put those memories there... Maybe our father." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])

--

Lia blinks as she hugs him back. "...your welcome Sebastian..." She said softly as she closed her eyes.

Nikki resting quietly as she lays in the bed, relaxing a bit and a small smile showing on her face.

Amanda nods while walking with her, holding her hand. "Mhm..."

Blake sleeping currently.

--

Chiron raises a brow. "Another one? And interesting."
Sebastian smiled, then let her go feeling a little awkward, he really didn't know what to do now only ever seeing what happens and though he wouldn't mind kissing Lia he didn't want to put either of them in. That awkward situation.

Solace smiled and continued softly stroking her cheek, her face was very peaceful as she laid there and her smile made her look pretty cute.

"I am as well, infirmary is less busy." Suzume said with a smile giving Amanda's hand a quick squeeze.

Valencia walked towards the arena to use the practice dummies.

Amilia gave a weak smile and waved, "Hi."

Mason looked around at a shout, spotting someone nearby and pointing at himself as he mouthed, 'Me?'.

Sömmer rolled her eyes and nodded. "Yes you!" She called and walked over. "New here? Wait wrong question. Who's your parent?" She asks.

Caleb muttered something to he bird went to stroke it and then thought otherwise. It flew away and Caleb walked over to Amelia. "Whats your name? I'm Caleb, son of Athena" He says.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian smiled, then let her go feeling a little awkward, he really didn't know what to do now only ever seeing what happens and though he wouldn't mind kissing Lia he didn't want to put either of them in. That awkward situation.
Solace smiled and continued softly stroking her cheek, her face was very peaceful as she laid there and her smile made her look pretty cute.

"I am as well, infirmary is less busy." Suzume said with a smile giving Amanda's hand a quick squeeze.

Valencia walked towards the arena to use the practice dummies.

Amilia gave a weak smile and waved, "Hi."

[/QUOTE]
Lia runs her arm a bit. "We should probably head back to the others... I definitely don't want to miss the campfire." She said and smiles a bit.

Nikki resting quietly while lightly moving to hold his hand.

Amanda giggles and squeezes her hand back while walking with her.

Sömmer smiles a little. "Finally one that doesn't freak me out" She says not elaborating but clearly referring to Bianca. "I'm Sömmer, unclaimed." She says also not elaborating. Only one other person knew who her parent was. One who had a less than stellar record.

"Forget you two. You're both doing nothing." Alpha grabs a mortal knife from and a gun from the weapons area of the store. She runs out the door and shoots the first officer she sees in the leg and throws the knife into the arm he's holding the gun in, making him drop it. "Throw your guns!" She charmspoke toward the remaining three officers whom threw their guns without hesitation. She ran up to the man with the knife in his arm and pulled it out. She makes her way over to an officer who's standing by a car ready to fight her. She shoots him in the leg. Making him drop a tad bit and kicks him in the side of the head. Making it hit the car window and go through it. She turns and barely dodges a punch to the face by throwing herself on the hood of the car. She kicks the officer with both her legs in the gut and slides off the hood by doing so. Once she picks herself up she shoots the man twice in the shoulder. She stares at the last man who's just picked up his gun again.

"Chirons a load of fun isn't he?" She says in response. Her ability to maintain a small conversation was astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back