• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Light said:
"Alright..." Blue leans in and kisses Bianca. Putting his hands on her back.
Bianca lightly wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back. Z gags a bit while sipping her tea.

Johnomono said:
"Mhm, well if it's not obvious I just arrived." Mason stated.
Chiron chuckles. "It is just a bit.."

"Mhm, but he, may be new and all but I know some things, like who my father is. And I've got a pretty nifty thing here too." He added, reaching into his pocket.

Blue starts to slowly sliding his hand down her back and makes two swift grabs as if he were squeezing a clowns nose. Except this time the nose is bigger and softer.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Bianca blushes a bit and gasps softly as she bites down on his lower lip slightly.

[/QUOTE]
(If that's the reaction Sebastian's gonna be a little more frisky xD )

Soul OMU]Artaith glances at him. "...it's alright..." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/22044/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Kyle sighed, "So, We have a problem. You don't know me, and I feel like I've known you for the past 3 years. In my mind, you were the reason I made it through my little sisters death."

Soul OMU]Artaith glances at him. "...it's alright..." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])

--

Lia smiles a bit while looking at him. "Aren't older siblings always like that?" She said while resting her chin on his shoulder as well.

Nikki still unconscious since her body is healing mentally and physically due to her power outburst. However her fingers lightly twitch in response.

Amanda smiles a bit while holding her hand. "Good, you did a fantastic job." She said while looking around at her siblings who were also helping, well some of them.
Sebastian huffed, "I guess..I need to find her, she seems familiar."

Solace relaxed a little when Lia's fingers twitched he warmed her hand a little in his, careful not to go overboard.

Suzume turned a little at the knocking but otherwise stayed where she was, the scene in front of her was adorable and she wanted to give them some space so she tugged on Amanda's arm. "We should go.....give them some time."

Blue backs up a bit. "I'll be back soon... and we'll finish what we almost started the first time." He winks, talking about the time in the cabin. "Alright. Lets get to Upsilon." All three of them race out the door. Looking for the close by mercenary.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle sighed, "So, We have a problem. You don't know me, and I feel like I've known you for the past 3 years. In my mind, you were the reason I made it through my little sisters death."
Artaith blinks in surprise. "...hmm... How odd... Because I know about you and despite working for Artemis I made sure you got here without really seeing me... It's possible you saw me..."

Johnomono said:
"Mhm, but he, may be new and all but I know some things, like who my father is. And I've got a pretty nifty thing here too." He added, reaching into his pocket.
*Cough cough hack sneeze*

@Soul OMU

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian huffed, "I guess..I need to find her, she seems familiar."
Solace relaxed a little when Lia's fingers twitched he warmed her hand a little in his, careful not to go overboard.

Suzume turned a little at the knocking but otherwise stayed where she was, the scene in front of her was adorable and she wanted to give them some space so she tugged on Amanda's arm. "We should go.....give them some time."

[/QUOTE]
Lia blinks while listening to that. "Well she is your sister... It makes sense she pulls feel familiar..."

(Nikki's fingers.)

Nikki gives a soft sigh as she turns her head lightly.

Amanda nods as she heads off with her and leaves them alone.

Johnomono said:
*Cough cough hack sneeze*
@Soul OMU
Chiron raises a brow as Mel blinks.

"But how would that explain me having memories of you helping me develop my abilities, my pain at my sister being killed right in front of me, and you just being a big sister. If I hadnt been told that you havent actually been to camp since (please fill in the year) I wouldve given you a hug when I saw you." Kyle said, tears almost coming to his eyes.

"Well, I know I'm a son of hades, and I've also managed to find these." He said, pulling an object from his pocket.

31Nwse6DtpL.jpg

"Holy Hera! Beta! What the hell is wrong with you?" Alpha yells over at him while Delta gives him a wide eyed looks as if agreeing with her.

"The guy would've give me my change!" Beta yelled back.

"Doesn't mean you pull out a bow that he could've seen as a gun and start shooting shit!" Delta yells back staying down. Since the police are firing at the store that they're ducking in. Glass flying around the place.

"Yes it does! Motherfucker wouldn't give me my 50 cents change!"

Light said:
"Holy Hera! Beta! What the hell is wrong with you?" Alpha yells over at him while Delta gives him a wide eyed looks as if agreeing with her.
"The guy would've give me my change!" Beta yelled back.

"Doesn't mean you pull out a bow that he could've seen as a gun and start shooting shit!" Delta yells back staying down. Since the police are firing at the store that they're ducking in. Glass flying around the place.

"Yes it does! Motherfucker wouldn't give me my 50 cents change!"
(Lmfao!)

"Mmm." Was Sebastian's response as he slid his arm around her waist and hugged Lia close to him, "Thank you...for caring. I'm not used to it and I'm not very good at expressing......anything. But thank you."

Solace looked behind him and pulled a chair up with his free hand, and sat down beside her. He reached over and stroked her cheek a small smile forming on his face.

Suzume walked with Amanda enjoying the freedom of not having anything pressing to do, "Happy the games are over?"

Amilia sat in the sand watching the waves come in and back out, her sword was sticking out of the ground beside her and she was leaning on it slightly, she wasn't thinking about anything in particular just feeling a little lonely since she knew no one here and went seemingly unnoticed by everyone besides those she encountered during capture the flag.

Valencia came out of her cabin feeling refreshed in her favorite outfit consisting of camp cargo pants and a black a-shirt that said "Bite Me" in cursive on the front

TheGodSnake said:
"But how would that explain me having memories of you helping me develop my abilities, my pain at my sister being killed right in front of me, and you just being a big sister. If I hadnt been told that you havent actually been to camp since (please fill in the year) I wouldve given you a hug when I saw you." Kyle said, tears almost coming to his eyes.
@TheGodSnake[/URL])

--

Lia blinks as she hugs him back. "...your welcome Sebastian..." She said softly as she closed her eyes.

Nikki resting quietly as she lays in the bed, relaxing a bit and a small smile showing on her face.

Amanda nods while walking with her, holding her hand. "Mhm..."

Blake sleeping currently.

--

Chiron raises a brow. "Another one? And interesting."

"Yea so...what do I do around here? I don't have much else to say now." Mason said with a frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back