• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Strange... my ears are burning. I think I know why...." Blue looks at Delta. "When we get back to camp.... were gonna shoot somebody named Sömmer." Blue waves an arrow in the air.

Delta looks at Blue with wide eyes.

(Good luck with that xD .)

Sömmer rolls her eyes at Bianca but clearly is not fond of her presence. She doesn't wait for his response and plows on. "That would be Bianca. If you can't tell she is blind and annoying. And shes also your half sister." She smiled in a way that clearly says 'have fun'.

( It'll happen. You know... letting us borrow a dragon for transportation would be nice.)

"I am what you fear. What chills your soul. You see me as you see hell." Alpha starts charmspeaking the man and she starts to change in his vision. He starts to see himself at home.... and as Alpha walks up to him. He sees what he fears and screams. He sees his wife. Alpha smirks and shoots him in the leg twice. She turns around and notices the guy she shot in the shoulder start to crawl to a car. She walks by him and simply shoots him in the ass. "Easy.... come out losers!"

( Woah Woah Woah why don't they like each other?)

(You'd have to not shoot Sömmer though since it's hers. Plus you would have to ask her nicely)

(Oh. Sömmer thinks her eyes are creepy. Dislikes you and by extension her because you two are friends. Sömmer is a bit... unfriendly)

( Uuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh fine.)

"Alright we'll be out in a minute!" Blue starts to send an Iris message to Sömmer.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia runs her arm a bit. "We should probably head back to the others... I definitely don't want to miss the campfire." She said and smiles a bit.
Nikki resting quietly while lightly moving to hold his hand.

Amanda giggles and squeezes her hand back while walking with her.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian nodded, "Yeah, let's go." He turned to walk back to the camp leading with Lia's hand in his.

Solace rested his head beside hers, "It's alright......we're together.."

Suzume looked around, "Should the bonfire be starting soon?"

Valencia reached the arena activating her bow taking a few shots at the dummy each of them landing in the vicinity of the heart.

Amilia held out her hand "I'm Amilia, daughter of Zeus, nice to meet you."

Sömmer sees he Iris message forming and tries to not look like she was about to strangle Bianca. As it forms completely and she sees Blue the expression reappears. "What do you want?"

Caleb shakes her hand and smiles. "Nice to meet you too Amelia." He looks around and then sits down beside her. "Whats with the cheesy gazing into the water that I so rudely interrupted about?" He says with a teasing grin.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian nodded, "Yeah, let's go." He turned to walk back to the camp leading with Lia's hand in his.
Solace rested his head beside hers, "It's alright......we're together.."

Suzume looked around, "Should the bonfire be starting soon?"

Valencia reached the arena activating her bow taking a few shots at the dummy each of them landing in the vicinity of the heart.

Amilia held out her hand "I'm Amilia, daughter of Zeus, nice to meet you."

[/QUOTE]
(Bianca would have buried Sömmer before that happened. xD )

Lia blinks in surprise and blushes a bit as she follows him, holding his hand lightly.

Nikki lets out a soft sigh which is a puff of cold air, the temperature drops a bit but not much.

Amanda nods while holding her hand. "Mhm. The nymphs and satyrs have been getting it ready."

"You know what screw yo-" Blue is pushed out of the way by Delta who knows his rude remark isn't good and will jeopardize this task. He looks at who he has to talk to an freezes. Trying to say hello but unable to form words. He just looks down at his feet.

Bianca steps out of her cabin and blows at her bangs while raising a brow. "delta I can feel your bloody emotions from here so open your mouth and form words!" She said while crossing her arms and grinning.

Sömmer raises an eyebrow at the sudden silence on the other end. "You called me so whatever it is... make it fast." She says looking at the new face who appears to be unable to speak. Sömmer gets a bit agitated that her time is now being wasted, unfazed by the dysfunction on Blues end. When Bianca speaks Sömmer bites the inside of her cheek to keep from saying something she would regret. Silently wondering what she meant.

"Uh.... hi. Sorry about that. We'd um.... really appreciate it if you let us... um.." He tries to make eye contact but looks away. "We'd appreciate you're strength by letting us borrow your dragon. Our family is being hunted and we need to get around fast. I don't know if it matters to you or not. Either way I'm sorry for bothering you and wasting your time." Delta looks up at her this time in the eyes with confidence.

Bianca grins a bit and leans back against her father's cabin as Diego appears. "I'll explain after your done talking to lover boy." She said while petting Diego's three heads.

Blue and Alpha talk in the background.

"Seriously? Delta is like one of the most asexual heterosexuals I have ever met. I mean he hasn't looked at a girl like this before. Even when I hug him it's like I'm not even the opposite gender to him just another human being!" Alpha tells Blue shocked. "I need to tell everyone." Alpha starts texting.

Sömmer glares at Bianca then looks back while they talk. Her face harden when he asks for he dragon. "I would but I'm not really in the mood for charity. Especially when there's a chance Blue could die without me putting in any effort...... Wait hold up. How do you know about me and the damn dragon?" Her eyes flash darkly. She attempts to hold herself together and not end the call.

"Blue told me something about you growing up with a dragon so..." Delta scratches his head.

Blue gives her a. You owe me look.

Soul OMU]Artaith sighs softly as she listens to him. "Oh... I don't know Kyle... It's possible... That someone put those memories there... Maybe our father." ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/22044/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL])
"but why would he do that, he must have obviously known that we would eventually meet again, and then this would happen," Kyle shook his head

Sömmer looks past Delta a Blue returning his look with a. You promised it was a secret look in retaliation.

He returns with a. I never said anything about you being a hotheaded titans child. Look.

Delta starts to looks down at his shoes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back