• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Lia grins. "Yes, to be exact, your memories..." She said while twirling her stuff. "Because I know all of your deepest darkest memories... And too be honest... I already know who you work for.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra knew she couldn't charmspeak her into forgetting. Who hired them already know that Lia knows. Now they'll kill all the rest of the mercenaries because of it. Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Iota, Sigma, Upsilon, and Omega. Were all was left of what she considered her family. The rest have already died. Now they'll also die because of her. They've experienced hell and sorrow throughout their lives already. How would their father react? The man who took them in and trained them while raising them as his own. He'll be devastated and it's all her fault.

"Alright.... you win. You've done your worst. Do what you want with me." The Alpha stood there. Defeated.

Lia unfreezes around them. "Looks like the clock is ticking for some of you... Others may get lucky and escape death's hand..." She said while looking at her nails.

"What?" Blue and Delta both ask at the same time.

"They're going to hunt us all down. To make sure this is all cleaned up since she beat me at my own game. "She looks at Lia. You know.... you would've made a great mercenary with that ability of yours. We could've been friends. Too bad we were destined to be on opposing sides. Cmon Delta... there's no place safe for us. We need to find the others before they kill them."

"Who is they? Who is she talking about?" Blue looks at Lia.

Lia looks at him. "My brother... He is the one who hired them... However it isn't just him... My brother works for someone... I don't know who yet..." She said as she noticed Z and Sebastian. "Hm...?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Wasnt Amilia on Lia's team?)
Blake rubs the back of his head. "Well I wanted to tell you earlier that you were really great during the chariot races but you left immediately after words so I didn't get the chance... I was planning on giving you the Rose while you were in the amplitheatre however I uh missed my shot at that as well... And I'm sorry for messing up your shot at winning... Looks like I'm just a disaster to be around... I was just going to ask if you wanted to hang out with me later..." He said lightky scratching his jaw with his finger.

Z wearing a bit of a wolffish grin. "Hello... It's been awhile... Half brother..." She said before whisking off and appearing in a tree a few feet. "Sorry to say, but I can't stay, I have business else where that is important to my dismay..."

Amanda looks at her and smiles. "Hey... Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to me so long as I'm here at this camp." She said softly while smiling and glancing over at Nikki them to the other side of the room where she put Solace. "...I hope they wake soon."

--

Lia shakes her head. "Tut tut... That won't do... Looks like we're going to take a trip down the memory of pain..."

[/QUOTE]
Valencia looked down her hair cascading down in front of her face concealing her blush, "Sure we can hang-out, I don't mind." She didn't know if she had just been asked on a date of sorts but she felt bad for making him feel bad and wanted to make up for it, he seemed like he was nice...just kinda clumsy.

"A while?" Sebastian said following Z into the. Tree he formed out of shadows beside her. "What do you mean, business. And don't try to run. I can just follow you."

Suzume nodded at her still a little worried she turned her attention back to her patient gently dressing his wounds.

Solace was in a strange house, for one it was freakin HUGE and besides that it seemed pretty bright, "What is...happening." A man bathed in bright light approached, "Hello Solace...I haven't seen you since you were a child, you've grown a great deal but you still have far to go...your swordsmanship needs a lot of help unlike your powers, you seem to be adjusting well. I can't wait to see when you start manipulating magnetic fields..oo I should not have said that, I really should not have said that. Anyways your swordsman ship does need some help." Solace interjected, "The stupid things too heavy and bulky and...did I mention heavy. Oh it's also really unbalanced." "Ok ok I get it no more big sword....I think I have an weapon in mind for you. When you wake up it'll be in your cabin, and be careful with that Khione girl she's delicate." Solace rolled his eyes, "What am I here for?" Helios rolled his eyes this time, "I just needed to warn you there is great danger coming to Camp Half-Blood they will need you and you must be ready.... Now wake up you have no time to waste." Solace blacked out against and jolted upright looking around wildly.

"Your brother? What?" Blue looks over at Delta who's rubbing Alpha's back. She seems like shes about to have a panic attack. She really hates failure especially if it affects others. "Well uh... Gamma and Epsilon are always together at times, Iota's hard to find, Sigma's deceptive so he could fake his death, Upsilon can see these things coming, and Omega..... he's really hard to kill. So they have a chance against a person who can play with time.

Light said:
"Your brother? What?" Blue looks over at Delta who's rubbing Alpha's back. She seems like shes about to have a panic attack. She really hates failure especially if it affects others. "Well uh... Gamma and Epsilon are always together at times, Iota's hard to find, Sigma's deceptive so he could fake his death, Upsilon can see these things coming, and Omega..... he's really hard to kill. So they have a chance against a person who can play with time.
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia looked down her hair cascading down in front of her face concealing her blush, "Sure we can hang-out, I don't mind." She didn't know if she had just been asked on a date of sorts but she felt bad for making him feel bad and wanted to make up for it, he seemed like he was nice...just kinda clumsy.
"A while?" Sebastian said following Z into the. Tree he formed out of shadows beside her. "What do you mean, business. And don't try to run. I can just follow you."

Suzume nodded at her still a little worried she turned her attention back to her patient gently dressing his wounds.

Solace was in a strange house, for one it was freakin HUGE and besides that it seemed pretty bright, "What is...happening." A man bathed in bright light approached, "Hello Solace...I haven't seen you since you were a child, you've grown a great deal but you still have far to go...your swordsmanship needs a lot of help unlike your powers, you seem to be adjusting well. I can't wait to see when you start manipulating magnetic fields..oo I should not have said that, I really should not have said that. Anyways your swordsman ship does need some help." Solace interjected, "The stupid things too heavy and bulky and...did I mention heavy. Oh it's also really unbalanced." "Ok ok I get it no more big sword....I think I have an weapon in mind for you. When you wake up it'll be in your cabin, and be careful with that Khione girl she's delicate." Solace rolled his eyes, "What am I here for?" Helios rolled his eyes this time, "I just needed to warn you there is great danger coming to Camp Half-Blood they will need you and you must be ready.... Now wake up you have no time to waste." Solace blacked out against and jolted upright looking around wildly.

[/QUOTE]
Blake smiles a bit tiredly. "Really? Cool. I'll uh see you at the camp fire tonight." He said while putting his hands in his pockets and walking off.

Z smiling. "Yes a while, I haven't had a sibling before... And in time you'll know... Something big is coming... Keep your loved ones close brother..." She said and vanished.

Amanda blinks and looks at Solace. "Hey calm down... Don't need you lighting the place up..." She said while looking at him. Nikki still unconscious.

--

Lia sighs softly. "You obviously don't understand how powerful my brother is... Or the people he works for..." She said even thought she doesn't even know who her brother works for really."my brother doesn't just control time... He can control other things as well..."

"Controlling time is already a pretty hard thing to beat but other abilities?" He looks back at Alpha who's now in tears. Crying into Delta's arms. Blue sighs and walks up to Lia and whispers into her ear. "She was abandoned by her family at a young age before our.... father... found her. So she has problems with loosing family." He backs up and gestures towards her as if saying. For example. "So Lia it's about time I know whats going on."

Light said:
"Controlling time is already a pretty hard thing to beat but other abilities?" He looks back at Alpha who's now in tears. Crying into Delta's arms. Blue sighs and walks up to Lia and whispers into her ear. "She was abandoned by her family at a young age before our.... father... found her. So she has problems with loosing family." He backs up and gestures towards her as if saying. For example. "So Lia it's about time I know whats going on."
Lia looks at him. "Depends you want to know who hired them? My brother. Why he wanted them to bring you back? I don't know."

Quick look at her brother:

http://www.sonic1029.com/files/skrillex.jpg

http://img.wallpapergang.com/20processed/red eye clock.jpg

Staff:

http://www.edgesofreality.com/image_manager/attributes/image/image_5/41962957_4237119272_ATtrIBUTE_THUMBNAIL.jpg

"No. I want to know what the hells going on with this war stuff and how my people are wrapped up with your brother."

Lia shakes her head. "I can't tell you because that's all I know... That's all I got from her... Also shouldn't you be more considered about Bianca? Because I'm absolutely sure he knows about her."

TheGodSnake said:
(Someone tag me when there is an event bc I'm seriously lost
(Capture th flag is finished if you want Kyle to go talk to Artaith.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Blake smiles a bit tiredly. "Really? Cool. I'll uh see you at the camp fire tonight." He said while putting his hands in his pockets and walking off.
Z smiling. "Yes a while, I haven't had a sibling before... And in time you'll know... Something big is coming... Keep your loved ones close brother..." She said and vanished.

Amanda blinks and looks at Solace. "Hey calm down... Don't need you lighting the place up..." She said while looking at him. Nikki still unconscious.

--

Lia sighs softly. "You obviously don't understand how powerful my brother is... Or the people he works for..." She said even thought she doesn't even know who her brother works for really."my brother doesn't just control time... He can control other things as well..."

[/QUOTE]
Valencia smiled, "Yeah, see you." She stood up and brushed herself off walking towards her cabin with a bright smile on her face.

Sebastian growls and tries to go after her but only ends up pulling himself out of Lia's shadow, in a very bad mood. "Stupid girl." He growled.

Solace takes a few breaths and calms down following Amanda's instructions. "My cabin...there's a package from Helios in there can I go get it?"

"Crap.... looks like he's hunting the mercenaries and everyone they love. We'll give him hell up close and personal. I'll tell your brother you said hi. Alpha! Delta! We're leaving... same spot Delta. Lia! Tell my sister I'll be fine and tell the others the gods requested my glorious figure to come visit them at Olympus."

"Alright." Delta checked if the shaken up Alpha had enough daggers and grabbed Blue. In a flash they were gone and landed on the hood of the car in Bianca's wall.

(Are we all doing Disney characters for profile pics?)

After CTF was over, Kyle headed to the cabin, hoping to find his sister, he still had to talk to her about his false memories.

Light said:
"Crap.... looks like he's hunting the mercenaries and everyone they love. We'll give him hell up close and personal. I'll tell your brother you said hi. Alpha! Delta! We're leaving... same spot Delta. Lia! Tell my sister I'll be fine and tell the others the gods requested my glorious figure to come visit them at Olympus."
"Alright." Delta checked if the shaken up Alpha had enough daggers and grabbed Blue. In a flash they were gone and landed on the hood of the car in Bianca's wall.
@TheGodSnake[/URL])

Last edited by a moderator:
Delta waves at Bianca as he helps Alexandra off. Who still doesn't seem okay. While Blue jumps off. "What can I say? I make a big entrance." He clears his throat. "Anyways Bianca we have something serious going on."

Light said:
Delta waves at Bianca as he helps Alexandra off. Who still doesn't seem okay. While Blue jumps off. "What can I say? I make a big entrance." He clears his throat. "Anyways Bianca we have something serious going on."
Bianca rolls her eyes and puts down her tea. "Hello Delta, and what is she doing here?" She hissed as Diego lifted his head. Z sipping her tea casually.

"That's really should be the least of your concerns right now Bianca. We have an actual serious problem." Blue's voice goes stern. "For example, Alpha isn't up to her little games at the moment. She's actually stressing."

Kyle walks into the cabin, seeing that artaith wasn't there, he left and saw someone down by the lake, he headed there. When he arrived, he saw it was his sister that he was so fond of, even though he now knew those memories were false. "Hey, it's about time we talked, sorry about my attitude on the battlefield today."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia blinks and looks at Senastian. "What is it?" She asked softly while looking at him and putting a hand on his shoulder.
Blake gone to his cabin to sleep for a bit.

Amanda nods. "Mhm... Good to see your wake... Niki still hasn't..." She said and sighed.

--

Bianca grumbles. "Can you stop that?" She said while sipping some tea. Z also there, sipping some tea.

(Jack Frost isn't disney! That's dreamsorks damnit!)

Artaith down by the lake, deep in thought, mulling over many things.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian looked at Lia sighing, "Apparently I have an older sister and she has decided to be a pain...."

Valencia opened up her cabins door and walked in humming and flopped on her bed, she smiled and then undressed walking to the shower. She got washed up and put on one of her favorite outfits a dress that had been modifies so that she could wear it even on a quest or in the middle of battle.

When he heard Nikki's name, he jumped up. "Nikki!" He rolled off of the bed and ran over to her and slid on the floor to a stop subconsciously grabbing her hand, "Nikki, hey are you ok......can you even hear me." He said in a very gentle voice, almost a whisper.

Suzume walked up next to Amanda and laced her fingers between hers and rested her head on her shoulder "I have finished the other patients."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back