• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Chiron stamps his foot. "Indeed. It seems Sebastian found the other team's flag therefore the game is over and Lia's team is the victor." He said as Lia blinked and noticed that the flag did indeed have Sebastian's symbol on it. "Huh... Odd..." She said but shook her head as she headed out of the forest.

Amanda taking care of Nikki and Solace.

Mel and Blake sitting by the fire, getting warm since they took a good hit from the storm. Johnathan sitting with them as well since he got a good blast of ice.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Alexandra looks at the two boys while leaving the forest. Making sure their victims were taken care of in terms of getting to the infirmary.

Delta swings his sword around with a grin on his face. Alexandra catches his drift and smiles.

Blue shakes his head. "No! Right now you two will answer my questions! Why are you here! Why are you coming back into my life." He turns and looks at Alpha. "Also you're going to explain to both Delta and I who the hell your getting orders from!" Blue yells at them and fires an arrow in the air. It flashes in the sky. Blue hopes it will get Lia's attention.

Lia sees it and slips off back into the forest, quietly making her way to where the arrow was shot, hidden in the shadows, watching them with her creepy clock eyes.

( Creepy clock eyes. xD )

"Calm down Beta! Or I'll put you down!" Alexandra growls at him.

"No I will not! You don't have the right to order me around or call me that anymore. Not since you all left me for dead on that mission. Now tell me... why you're here!"

Delta looks down remembering what he's talking about.

Lia steps out of the shadows. "Hello Blue, are you joining the celebrations along with your.... Friends?" She said while raising a brow, her eyes glowing faintly as the hands tick slowly.

"No we will not be. Thank you for asking." Extreme anger is displayed across his face. "You two will keep talking!"

"The building was rigged with explosives and you weren't there." Alexandra takes a breath and starts yelling. "I had a team risking their fucking lives by staying there waiting on you! There was no time and you didn't show. So I took what was left of my team, got in that vehicle, and left. We all thought you died back in that explosion. So that's how we left you for dead if that's what you'd like to call it."

Light said:
"No we will not be. Thank you for asking." Extreme anger is displayed across his face. "You two will keep talking!"
"The building was rigged with explosives and you weren't there." Alexandra takes a breath and starts yelling. "I had a team risking their fucking lives by staying there waiting on you! There was no time and you didn't show. So I took what was left of my team, got in that vehicle, and left. We all thought you died back in that explosion. So that's how we left you for dead if that's what you'd like to call it."
Lia crosses her arms while watching her eyes glowing faintly as she leans against the tree, listening.

Alexandra gets ready to answer the next question he asked. Looking behind her at Lia.

"Keep talking.... or I'll have Lia get the information out of you. You wouldn't like that." Blue glares.

Delta speaks up this time. "We were ordered to enter the camp and stay here for a couple of days. Also to bring you back with us if possible." Alexandra tries to shut Delta up but he shrugs her off.

Lia grins a bit, her face looking quite twisted to be honest. "Well that won't do..." She said while holding her staff and stroking the hourglass inside, flipping it.

Z appears behind Lia and suddeny a wave of darkness around them. "Boo..."

Blue gives Lia a concerned looked after Delta's statement. "Okay, thank you Delta. Now Alpha will you tell us all who you're all currently working for?"

Alexandra looks extremely nervous. Afraid to say anything,

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia sighs a bit and looks at him. "It's okay..it happens sometimes.... Sometimes we think we're doing what's best for the people we care about... But end up hurting them..."
Blake cawed a bit as the ice and snow went away before shaking out his feather and hopping off her hand while changing back.

Nikki currently unconscious.

--

Artaith looking at him. "How rude... I gave you my name yet you did not do the same.. I'll tell you if you tell me." She said while watching him.

--

Bianca kissing him hard before pulling back. "I'm still angry with you."

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian pulled Lia into a hug holding her close before letting her go looking into her eyes their faces barely an inch apart, "I don't want to hurt you anymore."

Valencia jumped and scrambled to her feet packing away from Blake quickly fully drawing her bow. "Ok seriously what the hell!"

Suzume landed holding Nikki and bringing Solace down, she rested them on a stretcher and and took a deep breath. "Harder than I thought."

"I wont tell you!" Alexandra stands tall.

"Okay then. Lia.... do you mind? Also I don't want to see what you do so please freeze the rest of us in time."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian pulled Lia into a hug holding her close before letting her go looking into her eyes their faces barely an inch apart, "I don't want to hurt you anymore."
Valencia jumped and scrambled to her feet packing away from Blake quickly fully drawing her bow. "Ok seriously what the hell!"

Suzume landed holding Nikki and bringing Solace down, she rested them on a stretcher and and took a deep breath. "Harder than I thought."

[/QUOTE]
(A bit behind darling. xD )

Lia blushes a bit as she hugs back. "We'll figure this out together..." She said before vanishing off to help Blue.

--

Lia nods as she slams her staff down and freezes them in time, just Alpha and herself.

Z appears behind the boys and sends a cold chill pass their necks.

--

Blake grunts. "Thanks for taking the ice off... It was stopping me from changing back... I could have been stuck as a damn crow forever..."

Amanda taking care of them, healing the both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valencia growls a bit when she hears that she lost, "That's what I get for sitting on my arse holding a crow when the flag is right there!" She sighs "You're welcome by the way, I've seen you more than anyone else today, what do you want?"

Sebastian feels a jolt up his spine and his eyes glow, before he knows what's happening he's found himself sprinting through the forest dipping through gaps in trees to find himself right in front of two boys and a girl his golden eyes lock on hers and his face seems much more menacing than anyone could have thought. "Who are you." There was no indication of a question when he spoke it simply sounded like just another emotionless statement.

Suzume busied herself with helping Amanda tending to the wounded, she was removing arrows and daggers left and right applying poultice and other healing substances while feeding the wounded ambrosia and nectar. "If you were hurt like this....." She looked at Amanda sadness in her eyes, as dangerous as she was in her own right fighting monsters was much different than fighting people..

Amilia walked out of the woods and walked towards the beach walking on the sand annoyed that she lost....she was seriously perplexed as to how the flag was taken from her.

(Wasnt Amilia on Lia's team?)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia growls a bit when she hears that she lost, "That's what I get for sitting on my arse holding a crow when the flag is right there!" She sighs "You're welcome by the way, I've seen you more than anyone else today, what do you want?"
Sebastian feels a jolt up his spine and his eyes glow, before he knows what's happening he's found himself sprinting through the forest dipping through gaps in trees to find himself right in front of two boys and a girl his golden eyes lock on hers and his face seems much more menacing than anyone could have thought. "Who are you." There was no indication of a question when he spoke it simply sounded like just another emotionless statement.

Suzume busied herself with helping Amanda tending to the wounded, she was removing arrows and daggers left and right applying poultice and other healing substances while feeding the wounded ambrosia and nectar. "If you were hurt like this....." She looked at Amanda sadness in her eyes, as dangerous as she was in her own right fighting monsters was much different than fighting people..

Amilia walked out of the woods and walked towards the beach walking on the sand annoyed that she lost....she was seriously perplexed as to how the flag was taken from her.

[/QUOTE]
Blake rubs the back of his head. "Well I wanted to tell you earlier that you were really great during the chariot races but you left immediately after words so I didn't get the chance... I was planning on giving you the Rose while you were in the amplitheatre however I uh missed my shot at that as well... And I'm sorry for messing up your shot at winning... Looks like I'm just a disaster to be around... I was just going to ask if you wanted to hang out with me later..." He said lightky scratching his jaw with his finger.

Z wearing a bit of a wolffish grin. "Hello... It's been awhile... Half brother..." She said before whisking off and appearing in a tree a few feet. "Sorry to say, but I can't stay, I have business else where that is important to my dismay..."

Amanda looks at her and smiles. "Hey... Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to me so long as I'm here at this camp." She said softly while smiling and glancing over at Nikki them to the other side of the room where she put Solace. "...I hope they wake soon."

--

Lia shakes her head. "Tut tut... That won't do... Looks like we're going to take a trip down the memory of pain..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back