• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Sebastian eyed the clock, "Well what are your questions." He said watching the time tick away.

Valencia almost had the flag in hand when she was smacked in the face by a squawking flailing crow, "Ugh what the hell. She held up the bird and eyed it curiously, "You're the same bird that was at the amphitheater.....and You're that boy.....What do you want." She said

Solace, struggled to get closer and closer, eventually getting close enough to touch her. Ice was forming rapidly and he was being weighed down he was literally becoming an ice sculpture but he refused to use his fire again, not wanting to get Nikki sick. "Nikki it's ok...everything's ok....I'm here." He didn't know exactly why that should be comforting to her but he said it. He was shivering violently but still wrapped his arms around her and brought her into a hug, "It's...............ok..." He whispered those words into her before he was fully encased in ice still hugging Nikki.

"Winds are too cold and violent. Someone is using a.....storm of snow??" Suzume said perplexed.

Bianca punches him hard across the face. "Oh I have plenty to be mad about. For a fact that you did nothing to stop her from touching you while we were dating, second you completely ignore me as I walked by, third she's a psycho since she went to your cabin and sniffed your pillow, and four... When another girl is all over you and you have a girlfriend you tell them to shove off and walk away." She said while stepping back and looking down as her hair shadowed her face.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian eyed the clock, "Well what are your questions." He said watching the time tick away.
Valencia almost had the flag in hand when she was smacked in the face by a squawking flailing crow, "Ugh what the hell. She held up the bird and eyed it curiously, "You're the same bird that was at the amphitheater.....and You're that boy.....What do you want." She said

Solace, struggled to get closer and closer, eventually getting close enough to touch her. Ice was forming rapidly and he was being weighed down he was literally becoming an ice sculpture but he refused to use his fire again, not wanting to get Nikki sick. "Nikki it's ok...everything's ok....I'm here." He didn't know exactly why that should be comforting to her but he said it. He was shivering violently but still wrapped his arms around her and brought her into a hug, "It's...............ok..." He whispered those words into her before he was fully encased in ice still hugging Nikki.

"Winds are too cold and violent. Someone is using a.....storm of snow??" Suzume said perplexed.

[/QUOTE]
Lia looks at him. "Well for one... You completely disappeared after the thing with the Minotaur, didn't even say bye... Basically brushing me off and hanging me to dry." She said while crossing her arms.

Blake looked at her, basically a crowsicle with all the ice on his wings and body, which is stopping him from changing back which is a problem.

Nikki's eyes stop glowing as she starts to come out of it. "...Sol...ace?" She said softly before passing out, the storm completely vanishing and returning to the state it was before which was hot and sunny.

Amanda thinks for a moment before gasping. "Nikki!"

"I had Courtney in my arms at the time and I was shocked by the fact that she was even there. I wanted to say shit to you but I couldn't find words. I was backing away from her but I couldn't make a big scene infront of everyone because that's something she would want or expect me to do. Luckily Lia saved me in that situation. Also.... she was in my cabin?!" Blue's face starts to swell up.

Bianca rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Un-fucking-believable... Also Delta, im not angry at you, it's his fault that your in this mess." She said while crossing her arms, staring towards Blue.

Delta puts his hand over his chest and sighs. "Look Bianca. It's about time I've told you somethings you need to hear." Blue tells her about the organization whom took in young struggling demi- gods and trained them to be mercenaries. He tells her about the rankings and what he's told Lia. "Yeah, so that's how I know Alexandra. She became obsessed with me and thinks since her mother cursed me she and I are fated to be together since her mother wont hurt her. She's a great leader but... I'm not interested in her. I'm interested in you."

Bianca sighs and turns away. "Right... Cuz why would the sun be interested in the moon when they can never touch?" She said while feeling someone she knows come this way. "...excuse me, I have a guest..." She said as a girl opened the door. "B...? You here?" She asked while shaking the water off her jacket, has the hood up. Bianca standing in front of her. "Yeah Z, im here. What news do you bring?" She asked as the girl took off her hood, has a large scar across her face. "...power has shifted from one side... To the other... War is coming..."

"Well nobody said anything about Apollo and Artemis being unable to give high fives." Delta smiles at that comment from Blue.

Z glances over at them and raises a brow before looking at Bianca. "Who are these numbskulls?" She asked while looking unimpressed. Bianca sighs and shakes head. "Doesn't matter, they aren't important. And Blue you didn't understand the deeper meaning of what I was talking about... I wasn't referring to Artemis and Apollo."

"Yeah I did and I honestly don't care what we are. If I want to be with you nothing will stop me from doing so. Also we are super important."

"Scared? Nah, but I did just arrive in the middle of this game at this camp for the first time so I am a tad bit unprepared." Mason admitted.

@Light

Light said:
"Yeah I did and I honestly don't care what we are. If I want to be with you nothing will stop me from doing so. Also we are super important."
Bianca blinks and looks towards him. "...Blue..." She said softly while Z crosses her arms and watches from the corner. "I can go now right?" "Yeah you can both go."

(Oops, sorry for taking so long that you had her leave.)

Mason looked around, not completely sure where to go as he scratched the back of his head.

( Nah it's cool. You only made it harder for Alexandra to carry out her plans thus making her learn not everything will go as planned.)

"Wait what's going on?" Blue steps closer to Bianca while Delta drinks some nectar to heal the wounds from the battle before.

Mason twisted to the side, his hand once again going to his pocket as he growled, "Not smart to give no warning before you appear next to someone." He said, easing up a bit, "Who are you?"

Artaith watching him. "...it's also rude to attack without warning yet I have done nothing to cause you to attack me. Also if be careful with who you trust at this camp... Behind every pretty face is a back stabber... I'm Artaith..."

Bianca looks towards Blue. "Hm? I'm just sending Z off and besides Delta doesn't need to be here I need to talk to you privately." She said as Z vanishes into the shadows.

"You're funny if you think I fought this kid and wont use that opportunity to get info out of him." He picks up a rock and slams it on the back of Delta's head. Knocking him out. "Private enough?"

"Mason" he said, standing up straighter and pulling his hand from his pocket, "You seem like a suspicious fellow honestly." He added.

Bianca rolls her eyes a bit as she steps towards him and grabs the front of his shirt. "I guess..." She said as she kisses him hard.

--

Artaith smiles a bit in amusement but it's a thin smile. "Why thank you."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Bianca punches him hard across the face. "Oh I have plenty to be mad about. For a fact that you did nothing to stop her from touching you while we were dating, second you completely ignore me as I walked by, third she's a psycho since she went to your cabin and sniffed your pillow, and four... When another girl is all over you and you have a girlfriend you tell them to shove off and walk away." She said while stepping back and looking down as her hair shadowed her face.

Lia looks at him. "Well for one... You completely disappeared after the thing with the Minotaur, didn't even say bye... Basically brushing me off and hanging me to dry." She said while crossing her arms.

Blake looked at her, basically a crowsicle with all the ice on his wings and body, which is stopping him from changing back which is a problem.

Nikki's eyes stop glowing as she starts to come out of it. "...Sol...ace?" She said softly before passing out, the storm completely vanishing and returning to the state it was before which was hot and sunny.

Amanda thinks for a moment before gasping. "Nikki!"

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian sighed and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something then closed his mouth looking frustrated. "I'm sorry, I just............wasn't thinking, I don't want to hurt you."

Valencia picked away some of the ice and then it was suddenly gone as well as the wind and ice.

Solace took a sharp breath then flopped down beside Nikki, "That was close." He turned his face to her and moved onto his knees sliding his arms under her knees and back lifting her easily. "So cold." He said a worried look on his face he walked towards Valencia taking two steps before wobbling and crashing down onto his knees. "I don't feel weeeeelll." Solace fell backwards unconscious Nikki laying on top of him since he still had her in his arms when he fell.

Suzume felt it disappear moments later, "It is over, I will go and see what happened." Suzume took a few sts and launched herself into the air soaring over the trees at surprising speed, she really was like a sparrow flitting around between trees weaving around branches and down to where she thought the disturbance came from only to find an oddly peaceful scene, Valencia was holding a crow in her hands and was poking its stomach. And a boy and another girl were passed out. She recognized them as the fire boy and ice girl. She picked up Nikki and flew back into the air willing the air around Solace to pick him up as well. Needless to say she flew much slower having a hard time carrying three people on the wind.

Mason sighed slightly with irritation, "So which way is the actual camp part?" He asked.

Blue's shocked at first but he then shrugs. Kissing back and wrapping his arms around her.

Alexandra looks down at the bleeding boy she has under control. "We can't have you dying can we?" Her expression turns soft, she tends to his wound the best she can with the resources she has. Waiting for someone to cross the river with a flag.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian sighed and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something then closed his mouth looking frustrated. "I'm sorry, I just............wasn't thinking, I don't want to hurt you."
Valencia picked away some of the ice and then it was suddenly gone as well as the wind and ice.

Solace took a sharp breath then flopped down beside Nikki, "That was close." He turned his face to her and moved onto his knees sliding his arms under her knees and back lifting her easily. "So cold." He said a worried look on his face he walked towards Valencia taking two steps before wobbling and crashing down onto his knees. "I don't feel weeeeelll." Solace fell backwards unconscious Nikki laying on top of him since he still had her in his arms when he fell.

Suzume felt it disappear moments later, "It is over, I will go and see what happened." Suzume took a few sts and launched herself into the air soaring over the trees at surprising speed, she really was like a sparrow flitting around between trees weaving around branches and down to where she thought the disturbance came from only to find an oddly peaceful scene, Valencia was holding a crow in her hands and was poking its stomach. And a boy and another girl were passed out. She recognized them as the fire boy and ice girl. She picked up Nikki and flew back into the air willing the air around Solace to pick him up as well. Needless to say she flew much slower having a hard time carrying three people on the wind.

[/QUOTE]
Johnomono said:
Mason sighed slightly with irritation, "So which way is the actual camp part?" He asked.
Light said:
Blue's shocked at first but he then shrugs. Kissing back and wrapping his arms around her.
Alexandra looks down at the bleeding boy she has under control. "We can't have you dying can we?" Her expression turns soft, she tends to his wound the best she can with the resources she has. Waiting for someone to cross the river with a flag.
Lia sighs a bit and looks at him. "It's okay..it happens sometimes.... Sometimes we think we're doing what's best for the people we care about... But end up hurting them..."

Blake cawed a bit as the ice and snow went away before shaking out his feather and hopping off her hand while changing back.

Nikki currently unconscious.

--

Artaith looking at him and nods her head slightly to the right. "That way."

--

Bianca kissing him hard before pulling back. "I'm still angry with you."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia sighs a bit and looks at him. "It's okay..it happens sometimes.... Sometimes we think we're doing what's best for the people we care about... But end up hurting them..."
Blake cawed a bit as the ice and snow went away before shaking out his feather and hopping off her hand while changing back.

Nikki currently unconscious.

--

Artaith looking at him. "How rude... I gave you my name yet you did not do the same.. I'll tell you if you tell me." She said while watching him.

--

Bianca kissing him hard before pulling back. "I'm still angry with you."

[/QUOTE]
(I actually did)

Johnomono said:
"Mason" he said, standing up straighter and pulling his hand from his pocket, "You seem like a suspicious fellow honestly." He added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back