• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Okay..... I can understand that but. What now? Are we staying here or heading back to camp? I still want to shoot some kids."

Bianca's eye twitches. "Because I like it here and my apartment was nice until you crashed it... Plus no one bothers me here. Plus we're alone minus the unconscious Delta."

"Well I need to do something over at camp." He takes her hand in his then grabbing Delta. "Do you mind?"

(Lol, Ah.. Same.)

Bianca huffs and shadows travels them to camp before heading back to her apartment.

Z walking the streets of Hollywood, thinking as she does, hands in her pockets.

(ok, so i thought i was with the current happenings in the RP and it wasnt showing up on my unread list, but apparently i was wrong, so whats going on with CTF and camp in general.)

"Okay thanks for the missing goodbye kiss." Blue shrugs as Delta is wide awake from the shadow travel. Holding his head and groaning.

Delta gives blue a wtf look. "Delta there's no time to complain. Take these and lets go!" Delta is handed nectar and ambrosia and swiftly eats it. Running after Beta.

Sömmer rubs her folded arma trying to subdues the rapidly forming goosebumps.

Caleb is frozen in time. (Eh not much detail required)

Kyle, unfazed by the snow storm, smiles, and starts turning the snow into water, surrounding him and people around him while he looks for the flag.

Zane, woken up by the storm, climbs down, "wish I had my board, but I gotta get out of here." he says to himself when he hits the ground, and starts walking across the river where he freezes.

Blue and Delta make it to the river.

"Just like old times Delta?" Blue smirked and tapped his shoulder. Bow in hand.

"Yeah..... old times." Delta spoke out and drew his sword.

Alexandra noticed them from the bushes and dropped the injured kid. Happy that she doesn't have to make such hard plans anymore since she has two capable demi-gods shes used to giving orders to. She ran out leaving the sleeping kid. "Alright so I have Beta and Delta.... I can work with this."

All three of them stare at Zane who was just frozen. Both Beta and Delta look at Alpha.

"Okay. Lets avoid that side and help defend my side. Delta! You make sure intruders get a little.... lost. I don't want one person knowing where they're really going. Beta! I need you to stay up high and cover us if we need it. If there's an emergency. Fire an exploding arrows and knock down some trees or start a small fire. As for me... I'll be on foot." She pulls out two daggers and runs in to her side. The two boys following her.

Bianca thinking while resting in her apartment, she sighs a bit as She closes her eyes.

Z shadow travels to the camp, ends up by Valencia's team flag and raises a brow before grabbing it causing it to change to black with Thanatos' sign on it before vanishing it by Sebastian, putting it behind him. Chiron blows his horn which undoes all magic of sorts that was used. "The game is over! Lia's team has won!

"What? Already?" Alpha stands by a couple fallen campers whom have arrows and daggers sticking out of them. Not in lethal areas though. Some other campers roaming around confused as if they were in a maze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back