• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Artaith gives Kyle a look. "I meant can you not feel the water in the air..? Honestly you haven't learned much... And don't call me Arty... We may be kin but I barely know you." She said as she hugs Valencia back and summons water out of the air.
Lia nods and looks at Johnthan. "You can use your bow and help defend from the trees." She said as Johnathan, Nikki and Blake head off to the trees. "That means myself, Sebastian and the Athena kids will taking the offense and the Demeter kids can help with defenses..." She said since most of the Aphrodite kids were gone, busy doing there hair or talking.

Amanda holding her hand and sighs. "Not usually but sometimes some people get carried away..." She said

[/QUOTE]
Valencia released Artaith, "Alright let's get this moving I want this flage well protected anyone that's competent with a bow I want you to spread out along the creek right before the middle of the battlefield. Poseidon boy you will be at the center I want you washing away as many of their fighters as you can. Don't overdo it though I don't want you passing out draw your weapon and fight." Valencia looked at Solace. "Good idea with the archers, you're with me as well as Artaith. The three of us will be the retrieval team simply because it will be easier to get in and out with a small group. Why do you think quests almost always have three people. As for the Hades and Erebus kids I want you to be the offense push them as hard as you can along with the Ares kids. Alright let's move."

Johnomono said:
"Training? Well I admit, that'd be useful...so im assuming you intend to give me directions there or something?" Mason asked.
Bianca watching him before grabbing onto him lightly and shadow travels them there before leaving. "Your welcome..."she said before heading back to her hide out. (She dropped him off in the middle of the capture the flag game. @Johnomono)

--

Artaith nods and summons her sword before jogging towards the border line.

Mel nods as she summons her sword and gets ready with the ares kids.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Mason wasnt very surprised, it wasn't the first time he'd shadow traveled. But he was surprised at the location, standing in the middle of a forest. He slowly looked around, quietly taking in his surroundings.

(And I gtg for a while, someone cover for my character please, unsure how long I'll be gone, most likely all weekend)

"So you mean to tell me that if you use magic we can end up anywhere random. Not an accurate spot?" Blue sighed as he walked side by side with Delta. Trusting him while walking down the street. "You know who would be really useful in this situation? Gamma, she could just fly me over..... wait. Are Gamma and Epsilon still going out?" Delta nodded his head. "Wow! I thought Gamma would've dumped her by now after all the times Epsilons cheated on her."

Bianca sighs and runs a hand through her dyed hair. "...better deal with the problem..." She said she summoned her sword and headed out to find the chimera and Ednina.

"Maybe we should get a car." Delta nods his head in agreement. "Yeah.... but how?" Blue looks around for a car.

(What from? I'm just in a forest really, I mean it's CTF but I don't know that yet lol)

( You shouldn't have asked that my friend.)

Alexandra's traps get set off and daggers fly past Mason. Nearly taking off his face.

(Don't worry, the battle for the flag has begun, he's going to be in the middle of it. xD )

Bianca manages to kill the Ednina and wounds the Chimera but nearly gets killed, carefully limps to her apartment so she doesn't spill blood all the way there, once inside she starts dealing with her wound.

(Just capture the flag starting.)

(Lold!)

Mason dropped the the ground quickly, searching around as he reached for his back pocket.

( I also tagged you in a post.)

Alexandra hears her trap go off and looks over seeing the campers she's charmspeaked heading over to Kyle to bring him to her teams flag. Everything was going according to her plan. She jumps out the tree and slides down. Running off to Mason.

She approaches him hiding her weapons. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?"

She nodded a bit and brushed a rainbow through the air. "Yah. But making rainbows is kind of lame compared to some of you guys..." She said. "Aren't you? I wasn't really going to since I would rather not get on the wrong side of a sword thank you very much." Yah she sounded like a wimp but aggression wasn't her or her mothers thing. She guessed passiveness was in her genes.

Sömmer twirled her sword and loaded up on knives before setting out on patrol of the flag. She didn't want to risk doing damage again. Especially when she had before time and time again.

Kasandra strapped her armour on and patrolled the border like a good little guard dog. Even though she was allergic. It was quite easy to notice the scars from machines gone wrong on her arms and hands as she paced behind trees.

Kurt watched Courtney through his eyelashes while he pretended to read a book on a counter top. He looked up when she groans. "Need something? Nectar? Ambrosia? For the pain..."

Lia sneaking with Sebastian towards the other team's side, knows that Alexandra is causing trouble and warned Blake and Nikki. Sees the other team's flag and narrows her eyes as arrows fly towards them and stop them in time.

Mason rolled to his feet quickly, facing her and holding his hand in his pocket, "Yea, barely, was that you?" He growled.

"No but I told those Ares kids to set the traps on enemy turf." She glares over her shoulder as if the Ares kids where back there. She added slight charmspeak to her voice just in case. She sighs and shakes her head. "They wouldn't listen to me anyways. Well, I'm Alexandra. Daughter of Aphrodite." She holds out her hand.

Courtney nods her head while looking at Kurt with pleading eyes.

Kyle walks up behind the archers, "Hey guys" hes says right before he launches the water surrounding his body at them, surrounding them before freezing it.

(A child of Aphrodite can only charm speak males... If they are female, it's all on there sexuality.)

(Also GS, the archers? Lia's team doesn't have them...)

Mason glared at the tone of her voice and rubbed his forehead, t

Not taking her hand yet, "And what's going on?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back