• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Bianca grabs his wrist before racing down a tiny alley where they can't follow and goes down a few more twisting alleys before going into a small apartment complex and taking a deep breath.

"Shit...those things after you?" He asked with a glare, stowing his knife and wiping his forehead.

Blue fires an arrow in the joint of Delta's sword arm. Then stomps it in. Delta starts to scream in pain and Blue stops it immediately by taking his knife and putting it on his tongue. "Keep screaming and I'll cut it off." Blue eyes give off a look they haven't shown in a long time. "Now I have someone I have to find and you can pull on a few strings and get me there. I need your magic and right now, I don't have the time for resistance. You've already pissed me off and you really don't want to piss of Beta." He starts slightly pressing the knife to his tongue drawing blood.

"Damn, I thought I was careful, haven't met anything like those yet..." He grunted, fixing his shirt from running.

(Brb sorry)

Johnomono said:
"Damn, I thought I was careful, haven't met anything like those yet..." He grunted, fixing his shirt from running.
(Brb sorry)
Bianca blows at her bangs and leans back. "Obviously not careful enough... A chimera and a Ednina... You must be something special." She said while muttering.

"You could say that..." He said, grabbin his back pocket without thinking about it.

(Took me awhile but I thought of a good weapon ^_^ )

Johnomono said:
"You could say that..." He said, grabbin his back pocket without thinking about it.
(Took me awhile but I thought of a good weapon ^_^ )
Bianca tilts head a bit. "...child of Hades.." She said lowly and seemed to narrow her eyes.

Masons eyes narrowed slightly, "How'd you know...that..." He asked slowly, this time purposefully reaching into his back pocket.

Bianca looks at him, her eyes are milky gold, showing she's blind. "I can feel it through the ground... And put that away because I spear you with a pillar." She said bitterly as she stomped her foot down to shoot up a pillar of earth.

Mason glared and slowly pulled his hand away, "Well you can't expect a trusting reaction when you appear just as a Chimera appears and happen to know who my father is can you?" Mason asked.

Alexandra spots the child of Poseidon. She nods deciding to add him to her plan when he leaves the water. She runs off back to her side charmspeaking the campers into clearing the way for the child of Poseidon when he arrives. To also point him in the direction to their flag. Then making them swear on the river Styx that they wont remember a thing about doing so or meeting her.

( @TheGodSnake )

"Indeed?" Mason asked slowly, looking around. "Well that's a bit of a surprise..." He admitted, relaxing just a bit but still remaining tensed for action.

Johnomono said:
"Indeed?" Mason asked slowly, looking around. "Well that's a bit of a surprise..." He admitted, relaxing just a bit but still remaining tensed for action.
Bianca looking blankly around. "So you now know and you can't tell anyone im here once I send you to the camp..."

"Well, that's interesting...most though? I'm assuming you're not most..." Mason said with some thought.

"Well, that's all you, none of my business...so what's this camp for?" Mason asked, looking around.

"Training? Well I admit, that'd be useful...so im assuming you intend to give me directions there or something?" Mason asked.

Light said:
Alexandra spots the child of Poseidon. She nods deciding to add him to her plan when he leaves the water. She runs off back to her side charmspeaking the campers into clearing the way for the child of Poseidon when he arrives. To also point him in the direction to their flag. Then making them swear on the river Styx that they wont remember a thing about doing so or meeting her.
( @TheGodSnake )
Kyle continues through the woods, searching for the flag when he spots Alexandra running away, and decided to follow her, using his anger to power him enough to start a low rumble in the earth, affectin everyone but himself.

Alexandra feels the earth and sees him following her in the reflection of her dagger. "The boy wants to mess up my plans? Okay then.. we can play." Alexandra runs up to a tree and kicks off it. Stabbing her dagger into the next one and using the branches to climb up and jump to different trees. Watching Kyle. Hiding in the leaves.

( @TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back