• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Abigails eyes land on a boy who had arrived a few days after herself and immediately walked over, hoping to at least be spoken to before being cast aside. 'Umm hi... " She started to say but then fell silent when she thought he wasn't going to respond.

(@Dolphan of Lyfe )

(LOL don't @Light! Imma have Kurt strangle her with gauze or something...)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia walks back as Chiron announces the captains. "And your captains are Valencia and Lia!" He said as Lia blinked before grinning. "Sweet."

(Teams:

Lia - Chronus

Athena

Eros/Aphrodite

Thanatos

Hypno

Hemera

Zeus

Hermes

Khione

Demeter

Valencia - Nyx

Ares

Hephaestus

Erebus

Apollo

Hades

Poseidon

Hecate

Helios

Dionysus

)

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian and Amilia moved towards Lia Amilia more following the gloomy boy's lead. "So looks like we're teaming up let's win this thing." There was great excitement in Amilia's voice as she came to a stop in front of Lia. Sebastian stood beside her his back throbbing from when that mark appeared but he let no sign of his pain outwardly show as he was as stoic as ever.

Valencia's eyebrows raised when her name was called as a team captain, she knew a bit about strategy but feared the idea of a mistake and how that would affect her team. She was used to getting orders not giving them. Her mind buzzed with possible strategies from just going all out to playing a defensive game or anything in between. "Balance." Was all she could think as she tried to get a decent idea of who all would be with her and how she could make a strategy that played to their strengths.

Solace heard the name Helios and looked around, no one else reacted but he felt as if he had just been hit with a a million volts, "That's.......that's me." At that moment the symbol of Helios blazed to life above his head with a victorious roar, the flames burned bright but not hot being more for effect it sunk down around him filling him with energy before dissipating. In a daze he walked towards Valencia his grip on his recovered sword firm he felt....different.

Suzume moved around the crowd to get to Amanda's side popping up next to her with a smile and a cheery "Hello"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian and Amilia moved towards Lia Amilia more following the gloomy boy's lead. "So looks like we're teaming up let's win this thing." There was great excitement in Amilia's voice as she came to a stop in front of Lia. Sebastian stood beside her his back throbbing from when that mark appeared but he let no sign of his pain outwardly show as he was as stoic as ever.
Valencia's eyebrows raised when her name was called as a team captain, she knew a bit about strategy but feared the idea of a mistake and how that would affect her team. She was used to getting orders not giving them. Her mind buzzed with possible strategies from just going all out to playing a defensive game or anything in between. "Balance." Was all she could think as she tried to get a decent idea of who all would be with her and how she could make a strategy that played to their strengths.

Solace heard the name Helios and looked around, no one else reacted but he felt as if he had just been hit with a a million volts, "That's.......that's me." At that moment the symbol of Helios blazed to life above his head with a victorious roar, the flames burned bright but not hot being more for effect it sunk down around him filling him with energy before dissipating. In a daze he walked towards Valencia his grip on his recovered sword firm he felt....different.

Suzume moved around the crowd to get to Amanda's side popping up next to her with a smile and a cheery "Hello"

[/QUOTE]
Lia grins a bit. "We'll see... Anyways lets go." She said as she took one of the flags and headed off. Blake yawned but not before putting a rose in Valencia's hair and shifting into a crow to follow Lia. Nikki gave a soft shriek when the flames appeared and quickly vanished to her team's side.

Mel made her way over to Valencia, looking calm and quiet as always. Isaac makes his way over to where some other demigods not participating are. Artaith makes her way to Valencia as well.

Amanda smiles and looks at her. "Hey." She said while taking her hand lightly.

"Hey," Brayden replied, leaning against the tree even more. He was longing to get to the water so he could feel more comfortable, but this was good. He looked at the girl, then introduced himself. "Brayden, son of Poseidon. You?"

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Abigail's eyes widened for a moment and then she opened her mouth to reply. "Abigail, daughter of Iris. Isn't Poseidon like, one of the Big Three..?" At least that's what she thought they said when they explained the gods to her and the divisions.

Brayden nodded. "Yep," he replied, looking at her. "And Iris is the goddess of rainbows, correct?" He looked at her, then around at the campers. "I suppose your competing in capture the flag?"

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lia grins a bit. "We'll see... Anyways lets go." She said as she took one of the flags and headed off. Blake yawned but not before putting a rose in Valencia's hair and shifting into a crow to follow Lia. Nikki gave a soft shriek when the flames appeared and quickly vanished to her team's side.
Mel made her way over to Valencia, looking calm and quiet as always. Isaac makes his way over to where some other demigods not participating are. Artaith makes her way to Valencia as well.

Amanda smiles and looks at her. "Hey." She said while taking her hand lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Sebastian and Amilia follow Lia, Amilia walking with confidence eyeing their surroundings, "First day is already so exciting."

Valencia grabbed the remaining flag and jogged off towards the other half of the woods. She noticed the newly claimed kid jogging beside her feeling something a bit off about him then again it might just be her imagination. She couldn't help now but to think of the boy that randomly gave her a rose before flying off....could he possibly like her, she didn't know but the idea brought a little warmth to her cheeks. "We'll just have to see." She thought.

Carly was already excited. "My first Capture the Flag! Woohoo!" She probably should stop drinking so many sugary drinks. That, along with her ADHD was a bad combo. "Alright! Best team ever! See ya later, Vanessa!" She hugged her best friend and joined her team. Vanessa stayed. "Wish I could join, but I don't think it would be very fair, so, I'll stay and do the Healing."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian and Amilia follow Lia, Amilia walking with confidence eyeing their surroundings, "First day is already so exciting."
Valencia grabbed the remaining flag and jogged off towards the other half of the woods. She noticed the newly claimed kid jogging beside her feeling something a bit off about him then again it might just be her imagination. She couldn't help now but to think of the boy that randomly gave her a rose before flying off....could he possibly like her, she didn't know but the idea brought a little warmth to her cheeks. "We'll just have to see." She thought.

[/QUOTE]
Lia leading them towards the center of their grounds. "Alright so where does everyone think we should Him's the flag?" she said while looking at everyone on her team. Blake and Nikki say nothing as they stand in the crowd.

Aritaith following her quickly. "Valencia." She said calmly and confidently as she makes to her other side.

"will do." He finished strpping the armor on and walked over to a bucket of water, "watch this," he pulled water out and moved it along his armor, resting it there. "Leather is a porous surface, so if ou let it absorb water, and then freeze it, it becomes as hard as steel." he froze the water and the armor turned blue, hardening.

As he heard the teams, he quickly went to his side, "I'll cover defenses for now, if someone will bring me a good amount of water."

Valencia turned around slowly recognizing the voice, "Arty? That you?"

Sebastian shrugged while Amilia pointed up, put it in the trees I can fly around as nd protect it, maybe use some lightning.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia turned around slowly recognizing the voice, "Arty? That you?"
Sebastian shrugged while Amilia pointed up, put it in the trees I can fly around as nd protect it, maybe use some lightning.

[/QUOTE]
Artaith blew at her bangs and crossed her arms. "Who else would it be?" She said while grinning a bit. "Good to see you." She said while nodding a bit.

Lia thinks for a moment. "Maybe..." She said as Blake and Nikki stepped forward. "We can help too..." Said Blake as he changed into a crow once more and Nikki started to float.

( Courtney was just dropping something off. With much struggle. She went back to the infirmary though.)

Alexandra walks up. Looking as if the incident with Lia and Blue never happened. In the crowd she flashes Lia a sneer and steps up now looking ad if she's never met any of them. "So what are we doing about this flag?"

Courtney goes back to the infirmary. Resting on the bed and groaning while holding her hand over her leg.

( @jacunliffe )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Artaith raises a brow at him. "Wow... You must still a fairly new son of Poseidon if you need water..." She said while putting a hand on her hip.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle raises an eyebrow, "well, I prefer water, compared to earthquakes because that drains my power much more. And I need to talk to you after the games arty."

"Alright." Alexandra takes a step back. Already hatching up a plan. Looking around at the fellow team members with a gentle face but in her mind she's deciding who's useful to use for her plan, whom she can use for a human rag doll or meat shield, and who she can leave for dead.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Artaith blew at her bangs and crossed her arms. "Who else would it be?" She said while grinning a bit. "Good to see you." She said while nodding a bit.
Lia thinks for a moment. "Maybe..." She said as Blake and Nikki stepped forward. "We can help too..." Said Blake as he changed into a crow once more and Nikki started to float.

[/QUOTE] Valencia smiled, "What're you doin just standing there gimme a hug fool." Valencia hugged Artaith and let go, "It's good to see you too, but we need to focus, where should we put this flag in order to defend it well."
Amilia Hovered as well, "Seems like we know who will be on guard duty...what about offense."

Sebastian stepped up, "I can do that along with a small force, we can punch through or act as a decoy unit, either way."

Solace stood with his sword in hand he felt strange, normally he would be a nervous wreck but he felt calm and collected, "We should be decisive with our choices, we don't have much time. We have the Apollo kids right? Why not use them as a sort of first defense taking down their forces with a few good volleys of arrows before going up against them head on."

Suzume was once again holding Amanda's hand firmly, "Will anyone be seriously injured?"

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle raises an eyebrow, "well, I prefer water, compared to earthquakes because that drains my power much more. And I need to talk to you after the games arty."
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia smiled, "What're you doin just standing there gimme a hug fool." Valencia hugged Artaith and let go, "It's good to see you too, but we need to focus, where should we put this flag in order to defend it well."
Amilia Hovered as well, "Seems like we know who will be on guard duty...what about offense."

Sebastian stepped up, "I can do that along with a small force, we can punch through or act as a decoy unit, either way."

Solace stood with his sword in hand he felt strange, normally he would be a nervous wreck but he felt calm and collected, "We should be decisive with our choices, we don't have much time. We have the Apollo kids right? Why not use them as a sort of first defense taking down their forces with a few good volleys of arrows before going up against them head on."

Suzume was once again holding Amanda's hand firmly, "Will anyone be seriously injured?"

[/QUOTE]
Artaith gives Kyle a look. "I meant can you not feel the water in the air..? Honestly you haven't learned much... And don't call me Arty... We may be kin but I barely know you." She said as she hugs Valencia back and summons water out of the air.

Lia nods and looks at Johnthan. "You can use your bow and help defend from the trees." She said as Johnathan, Nikki and Blake head off to the trees. "That means myself, Sebastian and the Athena kids will taking the offense and the Demeter kids can help with defenses..." She said since most of the Aphrodite kids were gone, busy doing there hair or talking.

Amanda holding her hand and sighs. "Not usually but sometimes some people get carried away..." She said

"Exactly why we need to talk, and yeah, I'm new to this world, only three years, and I've mainly worked on my cryokinesis and fighting with my sword." Kyle said a little bit angrily.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
"Exactly why we need to talk, and yeah, I'm new to this world, only three years, and I've mainly worked on my cryolite sis and fighting with my sword." Kyle said a little bit angrily.
Artaith looks at him, her eyes dark like the stormy sea. "Don't think you can scare me. So I suggest you calm down." She muttered while moving the water in her hand. "Also we may have the same father but again you have no right to call me sister." She said while looking at him darkly.

Blue ran the alleys of New York. He's made a serious detour. He didn't know where Bianca went. She could be at the other camp for heavens sakes but for now he had to run. Suddenly the alleyway itself switched directions. Sending him elsewhere. He had no choice but to run that way. The monsters on his trail along with Delta the son of Hecate made it hard to fight back. "Maybe I deserve this for making her cry. Anyways I just have to follow where ever the wind may take me and find a away to end my attackers!" Blue seemed confused. "Why am I talking to myself?"

Alexandra didn't care to be offended. Actually she was happy. "Good thing I have no orders. I do my own thing." With that, Alexandra ran into the trees. Disappearing.

Light said:
Blue ran the alleys of New York. He's made a serious detour. He didn't know where Bianca went. She could be at the other camp for heavens sakes but for now he had to run. Suddenly the alleyway itself switched directions. Sending him elsewhere. He had no choice but to run that way. The monsters on his trail along with Delta the son of Hecate made it hard to fight back. "Maybe I deserve this for making her cry. Anyways I just have to follow where ever the wind may take me and find a away to end my attackers!" Blue seemed confused. "Why am I talking to myself?"
Alexandra didn't care to be offended. Actually she was happy. "Good thing I have no orders. I do my own thing." With that, Alexandra ran into the trees. Disappearing.
Bianca currently in hiding dyed her hair and changed her clothes, is hiding in Hollywood.

(Looks like this:

@Johnomono)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back