• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(No, he was only briefly at Poseidon's castle domain whatever, and it was rest.)

Brayden nodded, "Yeah. Camp Half-Blood, right?" he asked, still not sure. So he knew there was at least another child of Poseidon. "When I learned about demigods, I thought they were pseudo. Now I know. So, name?"

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Johnathan playing his guitar. "Yeah, anyways welcome." He said while hearing the horn which meant it was time for Capture the Flag for those who can participate.

Alexandra sits on Blue's bed. Putting his pillow to her nose. Blushing as she inhales more. "You thought you could get away.... but no. You belong to me and you always will... Beta."

Lia walking back in towards camp when Bianca brushes passed her, looking upset and has a few tears in her eyes. Lia blinks and is about to follow her when she vanishes.

(Is Brayden going to participate or is it up to me?)

I am a dolphin.

(Alright.)

"What does that mean?" Brayden asked as soon as he heard the horn. So, I met two people and washed up on the shore, fun, he thought, looking down at Johnathan. "And thanks."

I am a dolphin.

"Alright. I won't compete today. Guess I'll watch," Brayden replied, stretching and yawning. He looked at the water, and knew he would go there soon, but not right now. He tapped his watch, looking around at the scenery another time.

I am a dolphin.

Blue walks over to the infirmary. Laying Courtney down and heading over to where everyone is gathered. Refusing to wear armor claiming it slows him down.

Alexandra wears some armor and grabs a dagger. She looks over at Blue and walks over to him. Each steps she takes towards him he takes a step back. "Now don't be that way. You'll make me cry."

Light said:
Blue walks over to the infirmary. Laying Courtney down and heading over to where everyone is gathered. Refusing to wear armor claiming it slows him down.
Alexandra wears some armor and grabs a dagger. She looks over at Blue and walks over to him. Each steps she takes towards him he takes a step back. "Now don't be that way. You'll make me cry."
Lia grabs Blue's collar and pulls him off somewhere. "Excuse us, I need him for awhile..." She said while glaring darkly, her eyes glow faintly as she walks off with Blue to the forest to talk to him privately.

Alexandra's smile turns into a look of absolute hatred. She turns away getting ready for capture the flag.

Blue goes off with Lia.

Light said:
Alexandra's smile turns into a look of absolute hatred. She turns away getting ready for capture the flag.
Blue goes off with Lia.
Lia turns to face him. "You messed up big and you probably don't even know it do you." She said while crossing her arms.

"enjoy the show then, By the way, My name is Kyle, See you at dinner" He says, smiling, as he heads for the armor area, drawing his dagger and flpping it, making it turn into the large sword. "What are the teams Big C" heyells when he gets near an grabs a Leather chestplate.

Brayden walked over to where everybody was gathering. He walked towards Kyle. "I'm not competing today, but I will next time," he informed him, looking at everybody in their leather armor and such.

I am a dolphin.

"Mornin' sleepin' beauty." Vanessa smirked at Carly. "You're finally awake. Another capture the flag day!" She announced to the whole camp. "Let's all see the bright, smiling faces. The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day, campers!"

Lia snorts. "Course she did! She's never been in an actual relationship because no one wants to date the daughter of the underworld! Plus the fact that whatever she felt happen you didn't stop! Anyways... She either is on a quest for her dad or has left forever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back