• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Sebastian got off the chariot a nice cut running across his left bicep, he didnt pay the wound much attention feeling something else around it was odd but he felt like his father was close which was NOT a good thing. He bolted towards the camp entrance going full sprint, he smelled ozone as he approach and finalized the thought that nothing good was about to happen if he didnt stop it.

Suzume was glad the event was over and was contentedly holding Amanda's hand until she felt a shift in the wind, something was moving it, changing it and she didnt like it.

Solace tentatively released the reigns as the chariot reverted to its base elements aka darkness and flame, it byrned hot for a few moments until Solace found himself absorbing the flame until it was no more. He looked around for Nikki wanting to continue thier earlier exchange, he found her stepped towards her, then stepped back seeing the other boy. "Awesome." He muttered and walked away. "Should have known."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
Kyle nods thoughtfully, "Prussia huh?" as Nikki moved her hair in front of her face he raised an eyebrow, "why are you so shy? You have amazing skills with your power and your beautiful as well."
Nikki looks at him and shakes her head. "Not Prussia... Vrrrrrussia!" She said while huffing a bit and looking a bit annoyed but not at him, mostly at herself because of her accent.

Nikki brushes her bangs away. "It iz alvight... It Iz my accent izn't it...?" She said softly while looking embarrassed and noticed Solace turning to leave. "...v-vait! Vhere are you going...?" She said softly.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian got off the chariot a nice cut running across his left bicep, he didnt pay the wound much attention feeling something else around it was odd but he felt like his father was close which was NOT a good thing. He bolted towards the camp entrance going full sprint, he smelled ozone as he approach and finalized the thought that nothing good was about to happen if he didnt stop it.
Suzume was glad the event was over and was contentedly holding Amanda's hand until she felt a shift in the wind, something was moving it, changing it and she didnt like it.

Solace tentatively released the reigns as the chariot reverted to its base elements aka darkness and flame, it byrned hot for a few moments until Solace found himself absorbing the flame until it was no more. He looked around for Nikki wanting to continue thier earlier exchange, he found her stepped towards her, then stepped back seeing the other boy. "Awesome." He muttered and walked away. "Should have known."

[/QUOTE]
Lia quickly goes after Sebastian since he rushed off which is never a good sign, meaning something was wrong. "Sebastian! What's wrong?" She asked while looking at him.

Amanda holding her hand, humming softly, hasn't noticed anything wrong yet since she's currently checking over the others.

--

Artiath turns briefly and fires a frozen arrow at the ground under the bull to make it slip and fall. Isaac glances back. "Nice shot Hawkeye." He said while running with her.

(I hope you have the feeling in your gut that you're going to regret letting me make this character. If you do.... your correct.)

(Depends, I let people make characters so long as they think they can handle it. Also if this character affects the story line I have, then I'll say no.)

(Nvm 1 mo)

Sebastian stared ahead, "The gate, my dad may make an appearance." He continued to run drawing his sword as he reached the top of the hill, he ran towards the pair that where currently running away from a bull who looked more occupied with not falling as it skated across a random patch of ice. Sebastian engulfed himself in shadow and turned it into a high powered blast that arched away from his sword towards the bull after he swung. "You're almost there! Keep moving!"

Suzume caugtpht a faint smell on the wind and though she knew she was probably the only one to smell it she wanted to ask. "Amanda, do you feel something....wrong?"

Solace stopped when he heard Nikki call out and chances a glance towards her. "I was going to the...arena? I didn't want to interrupt you two."

Valencia walked away from the track wiping the blood off from a cut on her cheek. She had to leave she didn't want to talk to anyone after that screw up, not that she could if she wanted to everyone was coupled up or too busy flirting. Her frustration was evident with the whole situation from never being asked out to losing that stupid race, she kicked rocks as she walked to the amphitheater.

Amilia was soaring through the woods towards the camp following the sounds of hoof beats and someone's yelling. She turned past a tree and finally saw the Bull as wa ve of black was about to crash into it. She drew her long sword and flew to them all lightning crackling along her blade. She landed next to the dark haired boy, "Need some help cutie." She said with a playful wink and a smile, Amilia pointed her sword at the bull and lightning jumping from her blade at the bull. "Hope you don't mind I brought a friend." At that moment a Minotaur burst from the underbrush charging the demigods furiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
(We'll see cuz I might not accept it depending how I feel and okay Kai~)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira](Nvm 1 mo)
Sebastian stared ahead, "The gate, my dad may make an appearance." He continued to run drawing his sword az he reached the top of the hill.

[/QUOTE]
(You finishing this? Or is it done?)

(Going to bed now)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Nikki brushes her bangs away. "It iz alvight... It Iz my accent izn't it...?" She said softly while looking embarrassed and noticed Solace turning to leave. "...v-vait! Vhere are you going...?" She said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"There's nothing wrong with you accent Nikki, I think it's cute" Kyle said as they stood there.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira](Nvm 1 mo)
Sebastian stared ahead, "The gate, my dad may make an appearance." He continued to run drawing his sword as he reached the top of the hill, he ran towards the pair that where currently running away from a bull who looked more occupied with not falling as it skated across a random patch of ice. Sebastian engulfed himself in shadow and turned it into a high powered blast that arched away from his sword towards the bull after he swung. "You're almost there! Keep moving!"

Suzume caugtpht a faint smell on the wind and though she knew she was probably the only one to smell it she wanted to ask. "Amanda, do you feel something....wrong?"

Solace stopped when he heard Nikki call out and chances a glance towards her. "I was going to the...arena? I didn't want to interrupt you two."

Valencia walked away from the track wiping the blood off from a cut on her cheek. She had to leave she didn't want to talk to anyone after that screw up, not that she could if she wanted to everyone was coupled up or too busy flirting. Her frustration was evident with the whole situation from never being asked out to losing that stupid race, she kicked rocks as she walked to the amphitheater.

Amilia was soaring through the woods towards the camp following the sounds of hoof beats and someone's yelling. She turned past a tree and finally saw the Bull as wa ve of black was about to crash into it. She drew her long sword and flew to them all lightning crackling along her blade. She landed next to the dark haired boy, "Need some help cutie." She said with a playful wink and a smile, Amilia pointed her sword at the bull and lightning jumping from her blade at the bull. "Hope you don't mind I brought a friend." At that moment a Minotaur burst from the underbrush charging the demigods furiously.

[/QUOTE]
Nikki blinks and bites her lip. "You Vouldn't be interrupting... But if that iz vhat you want to do... Don't let me stop you..." She said while looking back down again. "I think I'm going to go for a valk..." She said before floating off.

Amanda blinks and looks at her. "Very faintly, why?" She asked while holding her hand lightly.

Blake watches Valencia go before changing into a crow to follow after her silently.

Artaith growls in annoyance before closing her eyes as the earth starts to shake violently, Isaac gets his footing and grins a bit. "Hey there." He said to the blonde who had just landed nearby. Afaith who was causing the earth to shake because making ice arrows and firing them towards the Minotaur, hitting its leg and causing it to freeze up before hitting the other leg and immobilizing it.

"See you," Kyle sighed as he started walking away, depressed, it was getting really hard to stay positive and happy lately, being the only child of Poseidon didn't make it much easier either, but it seemed that people forgot that he existed when he was gone for a month and a half, fighting monsters underwater. As Kyle walked, head hanging, he unknowingly was making the earth shake around him with each step.

Zane, tired of people for a bit, had head to the forest and was sitting in one of the taller trees, listening, almost falling asleep in the combination of a cool breeze and the warmth of the sun.

Blue looks around and spots someone ge hasn't seen in a while. She waves at him calling out to him. All he can do is sit there watching her in shock.... and fear. Blue freezes up as Alexandra approaches him. "How did you find me?"

Alexandra smiles. "What do you mean Blue? You're saying that like you don't miss me."

Bianca gets out of bed and leaves her cabin, feeling the earth, sensing everyone's emotions before she feels the vibrations of the earth in two places. "...another child of Poseidon? Great..." She said as she started shadow travelling to Kyle.

Mel hiding in her cabin, reading, trying to avoid everyone.

(@TheGodSnake, @Light)

As Bianca appeared, Kyle jumped, and drew his knife before realizing who it was, "what the hell delafleur? Scared the crap out of me." He said as he sheathed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back