• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(I won't. I wasn't going to but then again you gave her a weapon she could use at any time...! Good thinking with that light orb btw. Plus the reign attack was super cool. I thought about it but left it to someone else with less powerful attacks or motives)

Sömmer watches him fire her thoughts not of the reigns but for the damage that was surely to be inflicted upon her knife. She narrowed her eyes at him and hoped Lizzie could control the horses. "At this rate I might as well throw the sword huh?" She calls out, eyes still flooded in darkness. Her knuckles were white against the hilt of her sword where she gripped it tightly. Still aware of the throbbing in her head from the strain of force from the distance between them she sent out another wave of pulses to both Blue and Courtney. Pain is just another part of being a half-blood right? She thought.

( Thanks.)

Courtney's grip on the reigns go out from the amount of mind infiltration in one day.

Blue fires two arrows at Sömmer. The first one hits her wheel then turns into a vortex sucking up her wheel until its no longer there. The second arrow he's just fired hit the ground infront of the horses, who step over the arrow but the chariot uneven chariot scrapes the arrow making it explode. Since Courtney let go of the reigns the horses go out of control. She manages flash jump the horses off the track without the reigns so they wont end up crashing. Getting ready for a crash themselves and preparing to flash jump the chariot riders whom where just assaulted by her brothers arrows to safety.

(I didn't want to win I just wanted to f*** with other people haha)

Sömmer grits her teeth when she realizes that her team and Blues were screwed. She flashed a look at Lizzie, who had grabbed onto the side of the chariot too. She couldn't do anything to stop the inevitable crash except hope the horses or chariot they were on would hit Kyle chariot or Solaces. She glared at Blue. A look that told him without more than a glance that she meant everything she did to his sister and him to hurt. But the throbbing in her mind reached a point where it had caused a nosebleed and a migraine that would hurt for days. Note to self. If Blue pisses me off again... take him out, not his sister.

Kurts eyes widen watching the vicious and deadly tension of the competitors. He glanced to Amanda but caught sight of who he was next time and filled in the blanks. He knew she would be thinking the same thing as him. More work.

Sömmer try's to make herself as light as possible, even though that is kind of hard to do. With one hand she wipes at her nose and brushes it off on her pants.

Blue wraps his arms around Courtney and jumps out the chariot while she flash jumps them off the track. The chariot crashes. "This is all too much work for me. Back when I was a mercenary I got paid to do the things I didn't want to do." Blue rolls his eyes and holds his sister. "Like killing!"

When Lizzie lands Sömmer automatically sits down. Her head was throbbing but her nose had stopped bleeding thank gods. Standing up shakily, she walked over to Blue and Courtney to get a closer view of the wound and if she hurt Courtney too badly. "She okay?" She says in his mind, not wanting to talk even though it hurt. The darkness slowly faded but some remained in her irises.

"Yeah just laying her out in the daylight should help her headache and her power rise up. I gave her some nectar." Blue looks up at her. "You alright? You did some pretty crazy things back there."

She shrugs, wiping her nose again. "Nothing too intense I imagine." She says pulling out her own bottle of nectar, hoping it would help her headache. "Sorry about her leg..." She mumbles almost inaudibly, her conscious taking over her mouth.

Bianca walking over, hands in her pocket as she approached the three of them. "You sure we shouldn't get the Healers over here?" She asked while watching them blindly.

"I just shouldn't have... " She cuts herself off, not wanting to reveal she had sort of done it on purpose and liked it. "But you kind of blew up our chariot... I wonder if my insurance covers explosive arrow damage." Sömmer says drawing attention to a new topic. A joking one. Then looks at Bianca staying silent. Biancas eyes kind of freaked Sömmer out.

(Sömmer stabbed a girl and she liked it.)

"Yeah I'm sure. By the way, I was amazing Bianca. Everyone was just praising me. Courtney couldn't stop showering me with compliments." Blue jokes around as well.

Bianca rolls her eyes and punches him in the shoulder. "Right... Anywayssss im going back to my cabin now since I have nothing interesting left to do..." She said as she started walking away, never had shoes on.

(Mhmm. It happens.)

Sömmer raises an eyebrow a little. Was that ... flirting she was seeing? Or was it just her eyes deceiving her...

Kurt had seen the two teams emergency evacuate the chariots that now were cast upon the sides of the track and he watched Courtney his eyes worried.

(I know right! I wish he existed like omfg.)

"Why wouldn't I?" She asks looking at Blue. He always asked her stuff like that lately. It was sort of tiresome... but he did have a reason to ask.

(I didn't want to. I was thinking Hephestaus or Athena... we have a lot of other gods and few major god children.)

"What about the dragon?" Blue looks down at Courtney whos in his arms. She starts to stir and the wound in her leg is already closing up.

"I barely understand it.... I've seen it once. What do you mean?" She glances down at Courtney and then back up at Blue. "She doesn't know anything right?" A hint of worry crept into her voice even though she never wanted anyone to know when she was weak or afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back