• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Solace looks around stepping back from his creation and notices a frightened looking Nikki, "Are you ok?" He took a tentative step in her direction curious and concerned.
Valencia just watched before circling around the chariot one more time, she eased herself under it and checked the bottom noting an extra bar for sturdiness. "Good to know it won't fold on us." She said sliding back out and dusting herself off.

Suzume blushed when Amanda kissed her cheek and smiled, Amanda was amazing to Suzume and she was content with whatever she did as long as she was with her.....of course she would say that aloud.

Sebastian nodded, "Ok so not as annoying as I feared maybe I will get along with her." He thought before he looked back at Lia a grin on his face, "Lili?" He said clearly amused.

[/QUOTE]
Nikki steps back from him, frost dusting the ground around her. "I-I am fine..." She said softly while looking at him fearfully.

Blake sleeping quietly under a tree, completely unaware of what's going on at the moment.

Amanda smiling at her while holding her hand and looks over the others who are getting ready to compete.

Bianca snorts and crosses her arms. "Yeah, I call her that." She said while looking towards him. Lia huffs and glares at him a bit. "We were kids, she didn't know my full name so she called me Lili..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Nikki steps back from him, frost dusting the ground around her. "I-I am fine..." She said softly while looking at him fearfully.
Blake sleeping quietly under a tree, completely unaware of what's going on at the moment.

Amanda smiling at her while holding her hand and looks over the others who are getting ready to compete.

Bianca snorts and crosses her arms. "Yeah, I call her that." She said while looking towards him. Lia huffs and glares at him a bit. "We were kids, she didn't know my full name so she called me Lili..."

[/QUOTE]
Solace looked very confused but realized that she was probably freaked out by the fact that he could burst into flames randomly, "I.........I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be around me either. But I'm sorry for scaring you." He turned around to Valencia who promptly smacked him upside the head and turned him around shoving him back in Nikki's direction. He stumbled a bit and regained his footing walking to Nikki until he felt the crunch of frost beneath his feet. He looked down then looked at her, "You did this? You make ice.......is that why you don't like me?"

Suzume smiled back at Amanda, and when she turned her head planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

Sebastian laughed, "That's adorable. Can I call you that?" His smile never faded or wavered as he approached Lia wrapping his arms around her waist.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Solace looked very confused but realized that she was probably freaked out by the fact that he could burst into flames randomly, "I.........I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be around me either. But I'm sorry for scaring you." He turned around to Valencia who promptly smacked him upside the head and turned him around shoving him back in Nikki's direction. He stumbled a bit and regained his footing walking to Nikki until he felt the crunch of frost beneath his feet. He looked down then looked at her, "You did this? You make ice.......is that why you don't like me?"
Suzume smiled back at Amanda, and when she turned her head planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

Sebastian laughed, "That's adorable. Can I call you that?" His smile never faded or wavered as he approached Lia wrapping his arms around her waist.

[/QUOTE]
Nikki looking at him, her icy blue eyes lock onto his. "...I am... how you say... I uhm... get very sick if I get to hout... Vhich iz vhy I carry around thiz parasol.... and make it cold... To keep myself from getting sick... If I get to hout... I vill get deathly sick and possiblement die..." she said softly while glancing down at the ground and makes a snow flake in the palm of her hand.

Amanda blushes and giggles a bit while holding her hand, smiling brightly.

Lia blushes a bit and turns her head. "I-I suppose..." she murmured while looking away. Bianca grins a bit and shakes her head as she walks off to find something else to do, while leaving them alone.

(what are the teams, or is it single?)

Zane was working on a chariot and he sensed tension. turning around, he caught Mel looking away. things had been different since they got back from the mountains, after he accidentally teleported them there. they had been attacked, and they had to fight a pack of lycan before Mel shadow traveled them back, A wolf had slipped through and almost got Mel before Zane had killed it, and now, She wasn't talking to him again.

Kyle was Slowly crafting a chariot, bringing water over and freezing it on theChariot in the design he wanted.

(Teams of two, if your an only child, you pair up with someone who is also alone.)

Mel currently adding and building a chariot with Carly, isn't just not speaking to him, also not speaking to Kyle because she hates herself for doing what she did.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Nikki looking at him, her icy blue eyes lock onto his. "...I am... how you say... I uhm... get very sick if I get to hout... Vhich iz vhy I carry around thiz parasol.... and make it cold... To keep myself from getting sick... If I get to hout... I vill get deathly sick and possiblement die..." she said softly while glancing down at the ground and makes a snow flake in the palm of her hand.
Amanda blushes and giggles a bit while holding her hand, smiling brightly.

Lia blushes a bit and turns her head. "I-I suppose..." she murmured while looking away. Bianca grins a bit and shakes her head as she walks off to find something else to do, while leaving them alone.

[/QUOTE]
Solace looked dismayed and took a step back, "I'm sorry, I'll, I'll try to keep myself under control." He said, "Who's your parent?"

Suzume smiled and turned her attention to the races standing a little closer to Amanda.

Valencia busied herself with the completion of her Chariot adding shadow versions of the features she had seen on the chariot the amazons sold. She grinned when she was finished and stepped up testing the reigns and making one last check.

Sebastian smiled and kissed Lia's cheek before turning toward the chariot, "Anything special you want to add to the chariot before we ride to our possible deaths?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Solace looked dismayed and took a step back, "I'm sorry, I'll, I'll try to keep myself under control." He said, "Who's your parent?"
Suzume smiled and turned her attention to the races standing a little closer to Amanda.

Valencia busied herself with the completion of her Chariot adding shadow versions of the features she had seen on the chariot the amazons sold. She grinned when she was finished and stepped up testing the reigns and making one last check.

Sebastian smiled and kissed Lia's cheek before turning toward the chariot, "Anything special you want to add to the chariot before we ride to our possible deaths?"

[/QUOTE]
Nikki watching him while staying under her parasol and keeping cool. "...Khione..." She said softly while looking at him, sending a cold breeze at Blake to wake him.

Blake yawns and gets up before shaking and stretching as he heads to their chariot. Amanda smiles while standing close to Suzume.

Lia blushes a bit and shakes head. "Uhm no, do you?" She asked while looking from him to the chariot.

Kyle finished and walked over to Mel, "You know I don't blame you for what happened at the arena earlier."

Zane had heard that he had a sister but she had yet to show up, he reached out with his mind, wondering if he could find her or if he would even recognize she was his sister.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle finished and walked over to Mel, "You know I don't blame you for what happened at the arena earlier."
Zane had heard that he had a sister but she had yet to show up, he reached out with his mind, wondering if he could find her or if he would even recognize she was his sister.
Mel jumped a bit and whirled around. "...you should." She said while quickly walking off, has a bit of a haunted look in her eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Nikki watching him while staying under her parasol and keeping cool. "...Khione..." She said softly while looking at him, sending a cold breeze at Blake to wake him.
Blake yawns and gets up before shaking and stretching as he heads to their chariot. Amanda smiles while standing close to Suzume.

Lia blushes a bit and shakes head. "Uhm no, do you?" She asked while looking from him to the chariot.

[/QUOTE]
"Khione huh? I'll try to remember that. I still don't know who my dad is but, I'll figure it out." Solace shrugged and turned towards Valencia and his chariot. "See you later?"

Sebastian thought a bit before stepping up onto the chariot summoning more shadows his body becoming ethereal and it spread over the chariot itself making an odd spectral shield. "That's about it for me."

Kyle followed her, "no, I shouldn't, like you said, you don't always control the shape you take. And besides, even if you did, you couldn't know what my sister looked like."

Nikki nods as she gets onto her chariot with Blake who yawns and gets in the driver's seat meaning she'll be fighting.

Lia smiles a bit. "Alright, then I think we are set to go." She said as she got on. "You fighting or driving?" She asked while looking at him.

Mel says nothing as she keeps trying to get away from him. "But I did have some control... I had some idea..." She said weakly while looking down.

"Hey Court.... I have to ask. How's father?" Blue looks at her with a slight sign of guilt in his eyes.

Suprised by his sudden concern. Courtney puts on a smile. "Fathers getting better now. Don't worry, he understands why you left." Blue nods and turns around. The moment he does her smile drops. She lied, she couldn't make Blue feel bad now.

(Wheres the other Child of Hecate?)

Zane inspects the resto fo his stuff, all the items ready, If he needed to, he could drive and fight, using TK, but he might still be at a disadvantage.

Kyle shakes his head, "But you still dont know why I'm traumatized by her image do you. You were trying to make it hard for me to fight against my sister, not Hurt me."

TheGodSnake said:
(Wheres the other Child of Hecate?)
Zane inspects the resto fo his stuff, all the items ready, If he needed to, he could drive and fight, using TK, but he might still be at a disadvantage.

Kyle shakes his head, "But you still dont know why I'm traumatized by her image do you. You were trying to make it hard for me to fight against my sister, not Hurt me."
(No idea.)

Mel says nothing while looking away. "..." (@TheGodSnake)

Kyle sighed, "Suit yourself, but I'd like to give you a chance to hear why I freaked out so much back there." He noticed that the race would be starting soon, "but that will be after the race." He started walking back towards the chariots.

Mel relaxes and gets in her chariot with Carly. (@Melody Frazier)

Chiron blows into the horn once everyone is ready, causing the horses and chariots to take off.

Carly sighs. "Okay, let's go and see what I can do!" She tells her sister to start the chariot while she attempts to stand without falling out.

Vanessa squeals with excitement on the sidelines. "Come on! Mel, get goin', doll!" She practically jumps out of her own clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back