• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Lizzie smiles. "I'm sure you will." She said while putting an arm around her.

Mel smiles a bit while going over to Carly. "So who's driving?" She asked while grinning, had some dried blood on her from the fight she had earlier with Zane and the wolf men.

Carly shrugged. "You've got more fighting experience. I'll drive." She inhaled deeply, gazing at her sister with her dark eyes. "If that's okay with you."

Sömmer laughs. "hopefully. So whats up Lizzie?"

Kurt wanders away to the Archery range and practices while the others figure out teams.

"Really?" Carly was so excited that she could possibly explode. "Alright! I'll do it, but I've only a knife, Mel."

Blue grins as he pulls out horse eye sized contacts. Putting them on the horses eyes. "Those are actually shade lenses. It should keep you from being blinded."

"You better not be trying anything funny!" Courtney crosses her arms over her chest. Tapping her foot on the ground.

"Me? Try anything funny? Pppppppffttt!" Blue rolls his eyes. "Trust me, I'm an angel." Courtney relaxed a bit trusting Blue.

Sömmer listened to a portion of Courtney and Blues conversation and shook her head a bit. "Light can be fought with darkness..." She said in Blues mind without turning around. With that she grabbed Lizzies arm and dragged her off to find Matthew so they could work on the chariot.

(Sorry the bold won't go away. Trying to fix it. @Soul OMU )

(Fixed!)

Lizzie blinks as she gets dragged off. "Bye~!" She said to anyone watching or listening. Matthew currently working on the chariot.

Mel smiles. "You'll do fine... How about you borrow my sword then?" She said and summoned her Etheral sword.

Sömmer hears him as she drags her off. Lizzie and her get to Matthew and she lets go. Sömmer looks at the chariot Matt is working on. "Looks good so far. Need any help?"

Matt gets up and stretches. "Thanks and yeah, that would be nice." He said as Lizzie starts to help him.

Bianca standing off to the side, not participating since she won't be able to feel anything.

(Bye.)

Blue looks over at Bianca. "Hey Court, I'm tired work on the chariot for me a bit okay." He walks over to Bianca.

Courtney looks over to where he's walking and gives a small smile. "Looks like he still is my same old brother."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back