• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(I seriously go shopping like in August buy like 700 dollars worth of stuff and then ration it)

Sömmer walks out to the forest and climbs a tree, glad for the solitude the forest provides.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]"Probably." Vanessa nodded, stopping and appearing relieved. "I heard he just got another five hundred years for some reason." She giggled.

[/QUOTE]
Johnathan raises a brow. "Who Mr.D?" He said while walking with them along the lake shore.

"Hmm, well, you'd think that after a few thousand, he'd have gotten over it." Vanessa shrugged. "Doesn't it seem ridiculous that we're just going to ask them about the schedule?"

Carly agreed. "Totally, Frenchie. I was thinking the same thing, but there must be a reason that they didn't." Vanessa scratched her chin again. "We're here."

Johnathan looks ahead and makes his way in carefully, avoiding the new grape vines as he walks in. "Chiron?" he asked while looking around, trying to find the half horse man.

Johnathan shakes his head. "I have no idea.." he said as he poked his head in the infirmary. "Hey Amanda? Do you know where Chiron is?" he asked the blonde haired healer as she looked up from her breakfast with Suzume. "Hm? He should be talking to the satyr counsel."

"Council of Cloven Elders." Vanessa explained. "That's lovely. This should take a while." She shrugged. "I'm gonna try..." she started messing through Chiron's drawers. "Ha! Schedule!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Mel bites lip. "I could shadow travel us back... But I have a feeling we are here for a reason... Your mother is the goddess of crossroads... This is a crossroad..."

[/QUOTE]
Zane nodded, "Yeah, I figured something similar, But why Here? the only correlation I can come up with is that I was thinking of--" He was cut off by the sound of a roar, whether it was animal or monster, he couldnt tell. "Uh oh, I would get ready for the worst." he said as he summoned his sword, its blue light reflecting off the snow.

Kyle was floating on his back on the beach of the lake, Humming lightly to himself, feeling like he deserved a bit of relaxation.

Zane heard the Roar again, followed by the sound of howling and yipping. A Hyperborean appeared over a hill, quickly followed by a group of 5 wolves. "Those wolves arent normal." Zane said after trying to read their minds.

"Yes.... that's my story! Now go spread the religion of Blueberry!" The bird he was talking to continues to waddle around, pecking the ground. "Make sure to tell people how awesome I am too! Now shoo messenger." Blue waves his arms and the bird flies away. "Man.... I'm a genius."

Mel grits her teeth. "Wolf men..." She said as she started to summon some shadows towards her, along with mist.

TheGodSnake said:
Zane heard the Roar again, followed by the sound of howling and yipping. A Hyperborean appeared over a hill, quickly followed by a group of 5 wolves. "Those wolves arent normal." Zane said after trying to read their minds.

Courtney watches the bird. Waddling and pecking the ground. Nodding her head as if she understands it. "This new God sound a lot like my brothe- Oh my Gods! Blueberry Blast has become a god. Fly little one, spread the word!" The bird flies off towards Bianca. Courtney totally believing the made up story that her brother constructed.

@Soul OMU

Bianca currently eating breakfast, yawns a bit as she does before finishing and getting up.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, !!!!!)

Light said:
Courtney watches the bird. Waddling and pecking the ground. Nodding her head as if she understands it. "This new God sound a lot like my brothe- Oh my Gods! Blueberry Blast has become a god. Fly little one, spread the word!" The bird flies off towards Bianca. Courtney totally believing the made up story that her brother constructed.

@Soul OMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back