• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Zane follows her, stopping and reading the street sign and then looking at the pattern of the trees, "This may be covered in snow, but its a crossroad, and I know exactly where we are now, We're near Mammoth Ski resort, I came here a lot before my dad died."

Zane runs a hand through his hair, "I dont know, we were falling off a ledge, and now we're a few miles from a ski resort in the freezng cold." he shivered and rubbed his hands on his arms.

"Who is?" Charlotte asked Johnathan. "Who is your father? Better yet, I thought, and I could be wrong, but after a human and one of the boys upstairs get together, they stay apart." Boys upstairs?

Johnathan sighs a bit and takes off his beanie to run a hand through his hair. "My dad is always around humans... Kind of his job... He's Eros or as the Romans call him, Cupid..."

"Typical." Charlotte muttered. "Shoulda known. This kid is French, he's musical." Her eyes turned back toward Johnathan. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Charlotte, but I go by Carly. You know Vanessa." Vanessa waved.

Carly didn't think anything of that. It was just a simple kiss. "It's nice to meet you too." She was ashamed of who her father was and didn't want to mention it.

"Oh, no, it's fine." Carly nodded. "It's nice to talk to people other than Vanessa from time to time." Then, realizing what she said, Carly flipped around. "Not that I don't love you, you're awesome." She turned back to Johnathan as Vanessa rolled her eyes.

Vanessa scratched her head, unsure of how to answer Johnathan's question. "Well, I was told it was sometime this afternoon." She now scratched her chin. "I mean, I could check, but I don't like bothering Mr. D or Chiron if I could avoid it."

Zane looked at Mel, "we need to get back to camp so we can figure out whats going on, I think this may have been my fault. Any ideas?"

"Dude." Vanessa followed Johnathan, as did Carly. "Don't go in there! Dionysus has man eating grape vines!" Carly warned. "They grab people!"

Mel bites lip. "I could shadow travel us back... But I have a feeling we are here for a reason... Your mother is the goddess of crossroads... This is a crossroad..."

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]"Dude." Vanessa followed Johnathan, as did Carly. "Don't go in there! Dionysus has man eating grape vines!" Carly warned. "They grab people!"

[/QUOTE]
Johnathan blinks as he looked at them. "Well Chiron isn't at the Big house... I think he's dealing with something else..."

"Probably." Vanessa nodded, stopping and appearing relieved. "I heard he just got another five hundred years for some reason." She giggled.

(OMG soo sorry. have an essay on technology influences and one on optical illusions due soon and have been rushing to finish them. Will post momentarily.)

(Other than like 20 kissing posts and random miscellaneous stuff. New campers and bleh? Yep did not read in detail but I will go back over stuff. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back