• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"He is my messenger! He is supposed to spread the word. He's supposed to make others worship me as if I am their God!"

(I'll write up the Chariot races, capture the flag will be later.)

Chiron blew into the horn while stand in the stands with Mr D. "Demi gods! Your attention! The Chariot races will begin soon. The teams with be each of the houses... However those who are alone such as the daughter of Chronus, Hades, Nyx, son of Thanatos, Hypno and Eros. You may pair up with whoever you wish. The rest of the houses will have two riders. One to steer, and one to defend and take out the opponents."

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Melody Frazier, @TheGodSnake)

Kurt nods and glances around at the others trying to guess the pairings.

Sömmer just nods slowly. Figuring she would watch since she doesn't talk to many campers.

Ryan watched, looking at the others. He didn't hear anything about Asclepius, so he assumed that he would pair up with some others. No idea who, probably Chronus, he thought, crossing his arms.

(@Soul OMU and @jacunliffe, please post in Abyss and Sky.)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sömmer shrugs and heads to the Hermes cabin to grab her knife. She planned on training but with the announcement she figured it would either be full of people practicing for the chariot races or trying to make teams in the center of the U.

Carly nodded as she armored up. "Yes, sir. I got it." She was a little antsy today. Carly threw her knife up in the air, caught it and searched the crowds for Mel as she spoke to her best friend. "You're gonna root for me, right?" She asked Vanessa, who shook her head. "I gotta remain neutral in times like this. Sorry. But, I will be watching." She hugged the demigod, who pouted. "Alright, fine." She disappeared in a wave of shadows.

Matthew and Lizzie talking and discuss a plan. Matthew smiles and pats her shoulder. "Go ask her then Liz. I'll help you guys with the chariot." He said as Lizzie smiled and went after Sömmer. "Hey! Sömmer!"

Ryan looked around. He had no interest in chariot races. If there were injuries he would help the Apollo medics, but he doubted there would be any injuries. But, who would know?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Blue and Courtney decide to team up together.

"I'm driving." Blue smirked as he put his hand on Courtney's head.

Courtney smiled as she put her hands up on his. "Alright then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back