• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Maybe if we take a dip in the lake together it might help you cool down." Blue smirks waiting for her reaction.

Bianca rolls her eyes a bit as she stands up. "I'm going to go help Lia with her Chariot."

(Night, hopefully people catch up and start posting... @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira)

"Okay! Fine help Lia." Blue throws his hands up in the air and walks back to the chariot. "Your efforts are futile, Lia will be destroyed!" Blue mumbles to himself.

(Just gonna skip to the chariots)

Suzume just stood there a small whirlwind kicking up as she became more and more nervous, she really didn't know how to handle this situation. Just looking at the chariots gave her an uneasy feeling seeing as they are not very safe and in the short time she was with Amanda in the infirmary she had seen enough damage from chariots than she had ever wanted to. Now since she didn't want to disappoint anyone the only question she asked instead of leaving was, "What chariot is mine?"

Sebastian walked toward Lia a little worried he felt and was completely out of his element he wasn't completely the center of attention but he still felt the eyes on him as he walked and could almost hear the snide comments floating from the stands he kept his eyes on Lia but noticed another boy going towards her. "Already got a partner?" He said when he stepped up next to Lia looking at her.

Solace still didn't know who his godly parent although there were repeated comment about Helios from Chiron, he found himself accompanied by a dark haired girl who spoke to Chiron quite bluntly. Valencia looked a little annoyed for some odd reason she just looked....in a word, bothered like there was something she couldn't quite shake. "Hey I know we're supposed to build our own chariots....so is this okay." She stomped her right foot and two shadow horses leapt from the shadows at her feet pulling an equally dark chariot behind them, Valencia looked at the horses there purple eyes meeting hers. Solace was amazed and a little intimidated finding his voice after a few moments, "Uhm I don't have a partner....but could I ride with her?" He gestured at Valencia with his thumb.

Blake and Nikki team up as they start to make their chariot, Nikki closes her eyes and makes the chariot and the horses out of hard black ice with Blake's help.

Chiron nods to Solace's comment. "If she accepts you as her partner." He said then turned to Suzume. "You don't have to compete if you don't want too." He said while smiling kindly.

Amanda hums a bit while standing back as Lia blinks and turns to Sebastian. "Hm? I wasn't aware I had a partner...?" She said then noticed Ryan, Bianca currently using bones to help Lia make her chariot since ahe's got nothing better to do.

Solace nodded, "Okay, thanks." He tapped Valencia's shoulder who responded with a simple, "Yes, you can be my partner, hop on." Valencia jumped onto her chariot and Solace followed her lead, "So what's your name kid?" Solace looked at her a little interested, "My name is Solace what's yours?" "Valencia, pleasure to meet you."

Suzume smiled when she was told that she didn't have to compete, nodded happily and floated over to Amanda a warm wind following her and blowed around Amanda when she landed next her. "I do not have to compete, so I will stay with you...If you do not mind."

Sebastian nodded, "So may I be your partner then I can help, riding on a giant shadow tiger has given me some experience with bumpy rides."

Nikki and Blake working on their chariot and readying their horses. Nikki eating the half Ice-shadow horses some ice carrots. Blake yawns a bit while adding traps and weapons to better their chariot. Nikki holding her parasol over her head while keeping it snowing lightly around her so she doesn't get to hot.

Amanda smiles a bit and giggles softly before throwing her arms around her neck. "That's lovely news! I don't mind at all because I could use as much help as I can." she said while taking her hands in hers and smiling brightly.

Lia smiles a bit as she thinks for a moment as if contemplating her options. "I suppose you'll do..." she said before smiling a bit to show she's teasing as she and Bianca make a combination of horses made from shadow, bones and Clock pieces. Bianca stands from the chariot. "You guys will do good, i just know it." she said while crossing her arms.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

After talking to Valencia for a while they both split up, her to fix up the chariot reinforcing weak points from the summoning and him to watch. Solace eventually looked up from Valencia's handiwork and observed the other demigods and their chariots. Something in him stirred and he had an image of the earth far below light spreading across it flashed through his mind. He flared up his body and clothes becoming fire, he put a hand on the chariot and it pulled itself together becoming stronger with formidable defenses as the straps on the horses visibly strengthened the wheels reinforced with metal and the side both functional and beautiful as the thick wood gained a layer of light steel with gold designs. He cooled off and gawked at the new chariot which blazed with its own light and some heat. "That was....unexpected."

Suzume became a bright red when Amanda threw her arms around her, she smiled meekly when Amanda held her hand returning the gesture. "I am happy to be able to help."

Sebastian smiled, "Whatever." He nudged Lia with his elbow before walking towards the chariot. "Uh Lia....where did the shadow come from....isn't Chronus in charge of time or is it...." He looked up at the other girl and raised an eyebrow. "Daughter of Hades?...My names Sebastian, I'm the son of Thanatos. Pleasure to meet you." He said it was a pleasure to meet her but felt conflicted, she seemed nice enough but some part of him had the impulse to obey what she said...that annoyed him.

(we are having chariot races. Its Sommer and Lizzie vs Blue and Courtney vs Mel and Carly vs.... wait I forgot 1 sec)

@TheGodSnake[/URL])
Solace looks around stepping back from his creation and notices a frightened looking Nikki, "Are you ok?" He took a tentative step in her direction curious and concerned.

Valencia just watched before circling around the chariot one more time, she eased herself under it and checked the bottom noting an extra bar for sturdiness. "Good to know it won't fold on us." She said sliding back out and dusting herself off.

Suzume blushed when Amanda kissed her cheek and smiled, Amanda was amazing to Suzume and she was content with whatever she did as long as she was with her.....of course she would say that aloud.

Sebastian nodded, "Ok so not as annoying as I feared maybe I will get along with her." He thought before he looked back at Lia a grin on his face, "Lili?" He said clearly amused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back