• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(Hecate, god of magic, crossroads, decisions, it relates)

'Mel, your going to hurt yourself.' Zane said as he saw her moving toward a ledge. 'You need to Stop'

Blue makes his way over to the archery range. Bow in hand, he fires a couple arrows. Making a smiley face. An arrow on the 10 for the nose.

TheGodSnake said:
(Hecate, god of magic, crossroads, decisions, it relates)
'Mel, your going to hurt yourself.' Zane said as he saw her moving toward a ledge. 'You need to Stop'
(Okay.)

Mel shrouded in mist and shadows, backing up still.

Zane, still connected to Mels mind, could tell where she was but couldnt see her as well through the darkness. 'Dammit Mel' Zane thought, although he didnt allow that thought to go into Mels mind. Still trying to broadcast the feelings of the mountains, he jumped toward her to stop her from going over, he managed to get ahold of her arm but his momentum brought him over the ledge, pulling her with him. As they started to fall, and Zane closed his eyes, dreading the landing when all of a sudden, they were on the cold ground, surrounded by mountains and snow in the middle of a street crossroad.

TheGodSnake said:
Zane, still connected to Mels mind, could tell where she was but couldnt see her as well through the darkness. 'Dammit Mel' Zane thought, although he didnt allow that thought to go into Mels mind. Still trying to broadcast the feelings of the mountains, he jumped toward her to stop her from going over, he managed to get ahold of her arm but his momentum brought him over the ledge, pulling her with him. As they started to fall, and Zane closed his eyes, dreading the landing when all of a sudden, they were on the cold ground, surrounded by mountains and snow in the middle of a street crossroad.
Mel panting softly, shaking still while face down in the snow. "...w-what the..." She said softly as she slowly sat up. (@TheGodSnake)

Carly walked out of her cabin, where she had been holed up for most of the day with the sniffles. Nothing too serious and something that she could easily get over. Now, she was sitting by the lake with her knees tucked under her chin.

Vanessa, having come back from a mini three hour vacation with a couple of her 'cousins', found herself setting up the playing field for Capture the Flag later that day. When she finished that, she rejoined Carly by the lake. "You're not still bummed about the Minotaur, are you?"

Carly nodded. "Yeah. That, and the fact that I'm just a little homesick. That's all."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Mel panting softly, shaking still while face down in the snow. "...w-what the..." She said softly as she slowly sat up.

[/QUOTE]
Zane sat up, "I dont know, I really dont know. All I know is that we are very far away from camp now." he looked around and saw street signs. "Apparently were in the middle of the street"

@Soul OMU

Courtney takes her hand away. Feeling absolutely ignored. She gets up, excusing herself from Kyle. No longer looking for Blake. Courtney takes a running step, and with that she head over to the training area a bit faster than she should have. Leaving a streak of light behind her. Seeming like a swift bright blur to those whom see.

TheGodSnake said:
Zane sat up, "I dont know, I really dont know. All I know is that we are very far away from camp now." he looked around and saw street signs. "Apparently were in the middle of the street"

@Soul OMU
Mel rubs her arms nervously while looking around. "Great.. Fantastic..." She mumbled, sarcasm evident in her tone. (@Melody Frazier )

Both girls look up to see Johnathan coming toward them. "Oh, wow. Would you look at the time?" Vanessa teased her friend. "I should go." "Don't. " Carly pleaded, not wanting to be alone again. Vanessa scratched her head. "Okay, okay, fine. Hi, Johnathan!" She waved.

Johnathan blinks and looks up, stops singing in French but continues to strum his guitar. "Ah~ bonjour ladies. How are you thiz fine morning?" He said softly, his french accent quite noticeable.

Carly blinked as well. She had never seen this kid around before. "We're okay, Johnathan, but, we were wondering what that song was." Vanessa looked at Carly as if to ask 'we?' She pushed Carly toward the water, causing the demigod to squeal nervously. "Don't do that!"

Johnathan blinks while looking at them, strumming his guitar. "Oh it was just 'a thousand years.' By Christina Perri? Oui je pense ça sais qui chante cette chanson..." He said while looking thoughtful.

"Of course it is." Carly nodded. "It's a great song. I want that song at my wedding, actually." She added with a blush as she revealed that. Vanessa noticed this. "Oh Gods. Anyway, I had no idea that you were French, Jonathan."

(Good night. It's been a long day.)

(Night~!)

Johnathan smiles a bit and rubs the back of his neck. "Ah vell I grew up in Pari, avec my maman. Then she sent me here after getting a note from my father."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back