• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(where is Nikki?)

Zane woke up in a fright. He had just dreamt that he was falling to his death, encased in ice. "What the hell was that?" he said as he put his face in his hands. He threw on some clothes and left, most of the snow was gone, as if it never happened.

Kyle got up and got some clothes, pulling his knife and its sheath from under his pillow. on his dresser, there was a picture, of him, his mom, His sister, and his step-dad. He smiled at it, remembering the days before his godly genes had started to show themselves and the monsters started attacking. After getting dressed, he opened the faucet and splashed some water on his face. He then loeft and headed towards the Pavilion for some food.

Bianca gives him a dark look. "I know she wasn't lying because I can feel the truth in her words."

TheGodSnake said:
(where is Nikki?)
Zane woke up in a fright. He had just dreamt that he was falling to his death, encased in ice. "What the hell was that?" he said as he put his face in his hands. He threw on some clothes and left, most of the snow was gone, as if it never happened.

Kyle got up and got some clothes, pulling his knife and its sheath from under his pillow. on his dresser, there was a picture, of him, his mom, His sister, and his step-dad. He smiled at it, remembering the days before his godly genes had started to show themselves and the monsters started attacking. After getting dressed, he opened the faucet and splashed some water on his face. He then loeft and headed towards the Pavilion for some food.
(Talking to Solace in his cabin.)

Mel walking in the forest, deep in thought, upset at herself and scared of her dream.

Zane decides to just take a walk, not having any exact location in mind. As an exercise, he closes his eyes and tries to see if he can feel things with his telekinesis ability. When he opens his eyes again, hes in the forest.

Bianca bites her lip a bit as she glances towards him. "You do?"

TheGodSnake said:
Zane decides to just take a walk, not having any exact location in mind. As an exercise, he closes his eyes and tries to see if he can feel things with his telekinesis ability. When he opens his eyes again, hes in the forest.
Mel under a tree, hiccuping softly as she cries.

As zane walks through the forest, he hears crying, he cant tell where its coming form so he reaches out with his mind, finding another person nearby. 'Are you ok?' he asks in her mind as he looks around for her.

Zane shakes his head, 'You're obviously not, I'm in your head, I can feel your pain, but as a rule, im not going in any farther than this ante-room, so I wont read your mind and find out why' he climbed a tree, trying to find a better vantage point. 'I'm not that bad of a person, I could probably help.'

Zane jumped from the tree he was in into another tree, in fact the same tree that mel was under. 'fine, but before I leave, let me try something.' He had wanted to try this for a while, He thought of his happiest memory, the first time his dad took him snowboarding, he still remembers the pure joy and euphoria that he experienced. He imagined the memory and the feelings accosiated with it being bundled up and deposited in Mel's mind, hoping it would help cheer her up. He jumped off the tree, only a few feet in front of Mel. 'I hope this helps'

Mel doesn't reply as she lifts her head up a bit as tears stream down her cheeks, as she stared off into space, her nightmare coming back and taking away the happiness.

Zane, starts to walk away when he feels that Mel is descending into her own madness. Throwing away his usual rules, he strengthens the connection so he feels her pain full force and can see the nightmare, but he fights of the image, pushing it away since now he can tell where she is. He turns around and realizes she must be cloaked, and walks to where he can feel where she must be. He goes even deeper until the illusion fades away and he can see Mel, Putting his hands on her temples, he focuses and breaks through her terror. If he did it right, she should see his face over the images that are frightening her so much, 'No, this isnt the right way to deal with things Mel. You dont have to be alone when it comes to pain. YOu can leave this bad memory behind.' He spoke into her head, hoping to drain out the nightmare.

(alright guys, ill be back tomorrow, somebody please start interaction with Kyle, and tag me)

"Well yeah you can say that." Blue runs his hand through his hair.

Courtney flash jumps looking for Blake and appearing next to Kyle. "Well that's no fun..... I wonder where he is."

@TheGodSnake

Blue's shocked by her sudden action but shrugs as he kisses back. Wrapping his arms around her. Practically telling Aphrodite screw you and your curse.

(Oh by the way... run Blake run! Courtney is on the hunt.)

Light said:
Blue's shocked by her sudden action but shrugs as he kisses back. Wrapping his arms around her. Practically telling Aphrodite screw you and your curse.
(Oh by the way... run Blake run! Courtney is on the hunt.)
(Blake is a crow at the moment. xD )

Bianca wraps her arms around his neck as she kisses him, threading her fingers through his hair as she grips at it lightly.

(Fly away Blake, fly.)

Blue starts to pick Bianca up. Leading her to the bed to sit comfortably.

Bianca lightly wraps her legs around his waist even thought this means she's completely blind at the moment and doesn't know what's going on besides the kiss.

--

Blake lands on Valencia's shoulder and caws quietly as he sits comfortably on her shoulder.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

"I know you have waaayy less experience than I do. So if you don't know what you're doing we can slow down." Blue is actually talking about himself.

Bianca rolls her eyes as she has her feet on the ground. "I know your talking about yourself and that's fine, it's generally smarter to go slower to make sure that we're right for each other anyways... Plus we met like a day ago..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back