• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

(lol.)

Blake blinks at the hug. "...still... I feel sorry for the both of them."

Bianca in her cabin, hiding under the covers in her bed, curled up.

"..... Fine. I'll talk to the girl. You talk to Blueberry. Kay?" Courtney still has her arms wrapped around him but looks up at him. Her eyes pleading for him to go along with her idea.

"Welp it's all over." He looks down at his food. "Excuse me food I have an Aphrodite cabin to burn down."

Blake raises a brow. "Wouldn't it be better for me to talk to Bianca? Since we're both dark related..." He said while looking at her.

Bianca hiding under her covers, upset with herself, digging her nails into her wrist. "...your so stupid Bianca... So dumb. You know that he can't like you back you stupid dumb idiot..."

"Aaawww I'd like to talk to her but..." She rests her head in his chest. "If you say so. I'll be leaving now." Courtney says that but doesn't leave. She sits there for a while. Taking deep breaths, inhaling his scent. She sits there doing that for the next 2 minutes.

"Aw what the heck." Blue decides to finish his breakfast first.

Blake yawns as he shape shifts into a crow and flies off to find Bianca, heads off to check her cabin first, smells of fresh bedding, grass and pumpkin spice.

Bianca bleeding from her wrists, digging her nails in deeply to try and ease her thoughts.

"I will miss your sweet scent...." She flashed and disappeared. Appearing at Blue's table. "So look here Blueberry blast we're gonna talk about your crappy game before I loose all my bravery!

Blake flying, finds a way into Bianca's cabin before changing back. "Bianca... Come on let's talk about this..." He said while sitting on her bed. Bianca shifts a bit and sighs. "Nothing to talk about.."

After a while of talking. Courtney had managed to persuade Blue to be what he used to be for at least a day. Courtney walks off pleased with her way of easily persuading him. Leaving Blue whoms face is stuck in his plate. Groaning in pain.

Blake blinks and raises a brow. "Hi...?" Bianca leaning against Blake. "...who is it?" She asked as she had her socks on and couldn't feel since she wasn't toughing the ground.

Sebastian just laid there not wanting to disturb Lia by moving too much, he brought curled up around her wanting to make her a bit more comfortable.

Suzume smiled glad to have been able to do something for Amanda, "You are always helping other, and do not take care of your self so I will."

"Centaur?" Solace's face turned to one of confusion as he thought about it. "Those are myths too."

Bianca takes off her socks and places her feet down. "Oh... That doesn't explain why your here..."

--

Lia leaning against him, just resting her eyes and letting his scent surround her comfortingly. "...you smell nice you know?"

Amanda giggles and starts eating. "Thank you... That's very sweet of you to do this."

Nikki sighs and shakes head. "Just like the harpies that chased you? And your body not burned from setting yourself on Fire..."

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Light)

Mel eventually leaves hers and Carly's cabin to go for a walk on her own, deep in thought about the nightmare.

Johnathan currently at the archery fields, practicing with his bow.

"Well I just came over to make sure you two finish things." She drops Blue whom is seriously confused wondering when his sister had become so violent.

"Oh well looks like there's no romance here! On that note Blueberry here likes you but if friendship is your type of deal. Then I think he can manage. Bye!" Courtney starts to skip out the cabin.

Blue starts to get up. Jaw dropped staring at Courtney as she leaves. "What.... the fuck Courtney."

Bianca freezes up a moment before shaking her head. "Just likes me as a friend right? Eheh... That's what I thought..." She said while rubbing her bandages wrists.

Courtney sticks her head back in the cabin. "Nope like like. Like, looovvee like!" Courtney finally leaves this time. Dodging an arrow fired at her from Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back