• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Oh, okay." Carly sighed. "You know that you can come to me with anything. We're demigods. It's an occupational hazard to get into trouble." She chuckled softly.

Blue takes Bianca's hand and looks at her. "Thanks.... and I'm sorry about yesterday."

Courtney punches a practice dummy in the chest and a blast of light makes it burst into pieces. Yelling in rage. She turns swinging her arm like a blade and a cresent of light cuts the head off the dummy behind her.

Mel nods as she leans against her. "...do people hate me?"

Bianca nods and let's go of his hand. "...it's fine and your welcome..." She said curtly as she started walking.

Sebastian just smiled and held her a little closer, "She's so peaceful when she's asleep." He thought to himself gently stroking her cheek with his thumb.

Suzume reached the mess hall and scanned the area for Amanda, not seeing her she turned to the place she had decided to always look first, the infirmary. She stopped in her tracks before turning around and going into the mess hall. Moments later she came out with two plates of food beginning to see a pattern. "To busy helping others to take care of herself." She muttered entering the big house and walking straight through to the infirmary. "Morning."

Solace was completely unaware of where he was supposed to go he remembered some thing from the horseman but still couldn't remember where to go. He looked around and saw a girl under and umbrella and walked up to her stuttering as he spoke, "E-xcuse me, c-can you tell me where I should go?"

Blue simply walks after her.

Courtney looks over at Blake and sighs. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

Lia breaths in deeply as she takes in Sebastian's scent which is uniquely his own and quite comforting actually, to her he smelt of Ash, Spearmint and Cinnamon. She slowly started to wake and yawns softly as she buries her face into his shirt more.

Amanda jumps a bit in surprise. "Oh! Good morning Suzume~!" She said cheerfully as she stood up straight and turned around to look at the other girl.

Nikki blinks and raises her parasol slightly. "...good morning... And I could explain to you vhat Chi Ron vas trying to explain last night..."

--

Bianca walking to the mess hall, still very tired.

Blake looking at her. "It still wasn't his fault..."

(Just a time skip to Friday.)

Sebastian's smiled widened a bit, "Good morning sunshine." He shifted his gaze down to her and kissed her forehead softly as she snuggled into his chest more.

Suzume giggles at Amanda and offers her a plate of food. "I did not know what you would like so I chose a standard morning meal." Though she was a foreigner Suzume knew breakfasts well and had picked out what she though was decent including pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a halved orange. She balanced a glad of orange juice on the sides of both plates using the wind to helps her keep them balanced.

Solace looked at the girl a intrigued look on his face. "You...are you the girl from last night......wait is Chi Ron that horseman from last night??"

Lia smiled a bit as she glanced up at him from her spot against his side. "Morning..." She said as she nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck, resting her nose on his neck.

Amanda smiles a bit and claps her hands happily. "It's okay! Mmm pancakes~!" She said as she took one of the plates offered and sat down at her desk while bringing up another chair for her.

Nikki watching him. "I am... And yes... That iz him... And it's Centaur..."

Oksana sat by the beach, her eyes closed as she listens to the water. Dark bags hung under her even darker eyes, hands wrung too tightly together in front of her. The harpies had, as per usual, overlooked her disregard for the curfew when they had made their rounds. She had not requested it, but Chiron had gone to them and told them of her situation. Despite the shivers she has, she couldn't make herself get up to go to the promised warmth of the Hermes cabin.

~~~~

D.J woke up with late, like always, then threw her hair back into a loose, messy ponytail, slipping on her clothes quick and hooking her sword onto her hip, walking out of her cabin into the snow.

(She's unclaimed.)

"Yeah.... I know it's just... I." She shakes her head slowly and looks up at Blake. Giving a sad smile.

Blue catches up to Bianca and taps her shoulder.

(Okay.)

Blake looking at her before turning his head. "Him and Bianca seem oddly close."

Bianca turns around before sighing. "What?" She said as she held her plate of food.

"Just saying hi." Blue shrugs.

"That's not good.... at all. We need to do something." She grabs Blake. "Right now!"

"I can't say hi?" Blue smiles.

"The reason why we don't talk! The reason why he left home. The reason why he became a mercenary. He's cursed! Also the reason why he burns tallies into his shoulder. It's the number of people his curse has affected and I don't want her to be another!" Courtney doesn't get into details about his curse.

Light said:
"I can't say hi?" Blue smiles.
"The reason why we don't talk! The reason why he left home. The reason why he became a mercenary. He's cursed! Also the reason why he burns tallies into his shoulder. It's the number of people his curse has affected and I don't want her to be another!" Courtney doesn't get into details about his curse.
Bianca rolls her eyes. "Look, your nice and all, but I don't feel like being just some fuck buddy okay?" She muttered as she sat down.

Blake blinks. "You realize she's the daughter of the underworld itself. He won't let her die."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah but Aphrodite will make sure she does die. Blueberry messed up big time. He meant well by what he did but... she doesn't care." Courtney looks at Blake. "His first and only love. Jennifer. She died in a fire. He thinks he has this under control but he doesn't and he'll end up falling for her."

"Wait.... what?" Blue looks seriously confused.

Blake sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Right..."

Bianca shakes her head. "N-Nevermind." She said as she vanished into the floor.

(Im going to bed now, night~)

(Me as I fell asleep with my face on my laptop keyboard last night. Lol plus I was reading what I missed and its kind of funny how every single roleplay there are at least 5 characters with names of my friends. this time 6 if we count the dead Jennifer since that's my name. I will shhh now :P )

Kurt wandered around camp for awhile unsure of what to do.

Sömmer ducked out of the Hermes cabin and made her way to the mess hall for breakfast.

(Wow I just noticed... Jennifer. Sorry for killing you off there.)

"Oh thank the GODS! He screwed up!" Courtney tackles Blake in a hug.

Blue sits there confused. To be honest with himself he's never had sex before since he only had one girlfriend and that was at a younger age. "Aw cmon!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back