• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Bryan shakes head. "No. Especially since he's one of the head praetors here... Also I can see that like her but I think she's the one who refuses to see it..."

(Depends, she'll change into the person he lost or almost lost or wants to see most.)

Sebastian nodded , and pulled her close his arms firmly around her, he pulled away only to kiss her. "I won't ever let that happen. Not to you, never to you."

Solace took the vial and drank from it not knowing why he was listening to some girl who had an odd accent, but he was not about to question her. "T-thank you."

Suzume shuffled over her gaze aimed straight down unaware of what this girl was planning. All she knew was that there was a knot of anticipation in her gut and she couldn't shake it off.

As the transformation completed, Kyles smile became one of anger, "oh no you don't, not her. You don't get to pull that one on me."

@Soul OMU

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian nodded , and pulled her close his arms firmly around her, he pulled away only to kiss her. "I won't ever let that happen. Not to you, never to you."
Solace took the vial and drank from it not knowing why he was listening to some girl who had an odd accent, but he was not about to question her. "T-thank you."

Suzume shuffled over her gaze aimed straight down unaware of what this girl was planning. All she knew was that there was a knot of anticipation in her gut and she couldn't shake it off.

[/QUOTE]
Lia leans against him gently as she plays with the ends of his hair gently. "I know.. I know you won't." She said softly as she leaned up and kissed him lightly.

Nikki nods as she keeps floating. "It iz the drink of the gods or so I have been told.." She said as she headed towards a Big house.

Amanda waiting in her chair, humming softly while looking at her.

--

Mel watching him while surrounded by the mist. "Aw, what's wrong Kyle? Can't face the past?" She said while standing there.

"Honestly I could care less what he his but he seems important to you. If he does make a move of Bianca though. He's done for."

Bryan rolls his eyes. "He isn't important to me you tosser, he hurt my little sister. But I don't feel like causing an uproar within the camp. And you have fallen so hard my friend." He said while looking for Bianca who is currently talking to some of the girls.

Light said:
"Honestly I could care less what he his but he seems important to you. If he does make a move of Bianca though. He's done for."

"It's not funny Mel, turn off the illusion, or I'll make sure you do." Kyle growled before throwing his sword up and catching it as a knife again.

Mel watching him. "...I dare you too then since your so keen on hurting me..." She muttered as she changed partially back, her eyes were dark and wet as she stared at him, daring him to hurt her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryan rolls his eyes. "Alright, be in denial, but if you hurt my little sister again your going to end up in Tartarus."

Bianca senses them coming and turns towards them.

"No, I don't want to hurt you Mel," Kyle closed his eyes and turned around, "whether you know it or not, the person you appeared as was very close to me."

Mel watching him as she changes back completely. "...that's what mist does... It reaches into a person's most deepest secrets and memories and uses it to show them what they want to see... Even if you don't want too.." She said as she quickly ran past him.

(Im going to bed in about 6 minutes darlings.)

(Good night~)

Sebastian just held Lia enjoying the moment as she played with his hair he just smiled.

Solace looked at little weirded out at that part, "Gods? And why are you floating?"

He said walking after her, he realized his wounds were healing but that did nothing for the blood all over his torn clothes.

Suzume stood in front of Amanda her gaze slowly coming up to meet hers. She was fearful that she had not only confessed but put her sexuality out there to someone she didn't know much about. Suzume felt that she could though, Amanda had shown her kindness and was very gentle which she liked about her.

TheGodSnake said:
"Hey, I'm not mad at you, it wasn't your fault." Kyle called after, "you don't have to run off."

@Soul OMU
Mel already gone.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian just held Lia enjoying the moment as she played with his hair he just smiled.
Solace looked at little weirded out at that part, "Gods? And why are you floating?"

He said walking after her, he realized his wounds were healing but that did nothing for the blood all over his torn clothes.

Suzume stood in front of Amanda her gaze slowly coming up to meet hers. She was fearful that she had not only confessed but put her sexuality out there to someone she didn't know much about. Suzume felt that she could though, Amanda had shown her kindness and was very gentle which she liked about her.

[/QUOTE]
Lia lightly playing with the ends of his hair, leaning against him as she gets lost in her thoughts.

Nikki walking towards the big house, floating far ahead of him. "...vell how else vould that explain vhy you vere able to light yourself on right vithout getting burns? Or vhy you vere being chased by harpies..." She said while opening the door.

Amanda lightly tugs on her shirt to bring her down to her level before planting a kiss on her cheek.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Sebastian looked at Lia his mind still on the visions and how to prevent them, "Is there anyway to get in this cabin without your powers?"

Solace looked only slightly surprised his exhaustion taking most of the vigor out of his reaction, "So you did see that huh? Well what about you you were the source of that ice, and now you're floating......How do I even know I can trust you. What if you're even worse than those harpy things."

Suzume turned beet red as her cheeks burned up a warm pleasing wind whipped through the infirmary swirling around the confines of the room before dissipating leaving only the warmth from the wind. "W-w-what was th-that for."

( xD shy people crack me up)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian looked at Lia his mind still on the visions and how to prevent them, "Is there anyway to get in this cabin without your powers?"
Solace looked only slightly surprised his exhaustion taking most of the vigor out of his reaction, "So you did see that huh? Well what about you you were the source of that ice, and now you're floating......How do I even know I can trust you. What if you're even worse than those harpy things."

Suzume turned beet red as her cheeks burned up a warm pleasing wind whipped through the infirmary swirling around the confines of the room before dissipating leaving only the warmth from the wind. "W-w-what was th-that for."

( xD shy people crack me up)

[/QUOTE]
Lia blinks out of her thoughts and looks at him. "No. Unless they have an object that allows them to enter..." She said while striking his cheek gently. "Why?" She asked softly while looking at him.

Nikki glances back at him. "...I healed your vounds. If I vas out to get you i Vouldn't haff helped..." She said as she blew open the doors to the big house.

Amanda giggles a bit. "Just a doctor's check up and a bit of a test for results really... I just have one more test to conduct..." She said while smiling brightly.

(Lol, @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Bryan sees her. "There she is... And there he is." He muttered as Bianca's ex walked up to her and started talking to her. Bianca looks bored as she listens to the son of Mars talk.

(@Light)

Sebastian smiled, "Just curious...though it does bring some ideas to mind." His smile became very mischievous, and he looked into Lia's clockwork eyes.

Solace relaxed a bit though still had some doubt, "Ok." He followed her into the big house his hand reaching for and clenching around his sword's handle, not that he could do much with it, but it helped.

Suzume looked confused, "I have never heard of a "cheek check." Is that normal here." Amanda had clearly kissed her cheek that was no question, but if this "cheek check" were real she would have been so embarrassed, though it if weren't she would also be embarrassed for believing her.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian smiled, "Just curious...though it does bring some ideas to mind." His smile became very mischievous, and he looked into Lia's clockwork eyes.
Solace relaxed a bit though still had some doubt, "Ok." He followed her into the big house his hand reaching for and clenching around his sword's handle, not that he could do much with it, but it helped.

Suzume looked confused, "I have never heard of a "cheek check." Is that normal here." Amanda had clearly kissed her cheek that was no question, but if this "cheek check" were real she would have been so embarrassed, though it if weren't she would also be embarrassed for believing her.

[/QUOTE]
Lia blinks and looks at him and notices the look. "Sebastian..." She said lowly while the hands in her eyes slowed slightly, the flower that had been added to her tattoo glowed faintly to show her embarrassment at what he was imply, or at least what she think he implied.

Nikki floats towards the main hall. "Chiron?" she called softly as the Half horse man walked up. "Yes?"

Amanda giggles. "No it's not. But I wanted to kiss your cheek... I still have one more thing to do... Maybe later tho." She said and smiled.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Lucy spun around, taking in the sights of rome. At least I have my dagger. This way, no one will catch me. She watched the others, before realizing, Shadow Travel. Of course she would get herself into this. She smiled. Now, she thought smugly, I have even more access to my- her thoughts were interrupted as a layer faded from her mind, the one which prevented her two halves from combining. No... Not now... She felt her mind slip away before she desintigrated into a plume of smoke, which wafted away to find a body, leaving hers behind.

"Yup. There he is." Blue already has his bow out and a light arrow ready. Aiming. "He's there alright."

Bryan looks at him. "Put it away." He said as he walked up to the too. "Elijah." He said calmly and coldly as Bianca glanced up. "...Brother, Blue." She said calmly and seemed to be annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back