• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Sebastian followed Lia to her cabin glad she heard him out, "Thank you Lia."

Solace took a few steps back and fell on his butt exhausted and bloody. "What now?" His sword lay flat in front of him and the shock started to sink in, he brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arounds around his legs hanging his head and cried. He let all the pain from the past few days out his fear, anger, despair, uncertainty, and pain in his tears.

Suzume didn't know a way to say, "I just wanted to see you." In any other way so she came right out with it saying it plainly as she approached the girl's desk, "I wanted to see you."

(Valencia, mess hall)

(Mel, arena, most of my side characters could be anywhere.)

Lia just nodded as she stepped into her father's cabin and sat down.

Nikki bit her lip as she stopped but stayed away from him. "...ve must get in the phorce... Phield..." She said slowly and softly.

Amanda blinks in surprise and looks at her. "You wanted to see me? But why?" She asked as she turned her chair around.

Sebastian followed Lia in and brought out his sword, coming up next to Lia and sitting down. "First of all I owe you an apology." He leaned over and placing a gentle hand on her cheek he kissed her, "I'm sorry about that mess earlier.....I just didn't want this to.....I dunno scare you?"

Solace wiped the tears from his face, and stood up not really caring what she said he would follow her either way not wanting to be alone at the moment.

Suzume blinked then turned bright red, she panicked at first but then figured that she had been honest this far into it, no use lying now. "I l-like you, a lot."

(Oksana is in the Hermes Cabin, Felix is in the Hephaestus Cabin, Kali is in the infirmary, and D.J is in the mess.)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian followed Lia in and brought out his sword, coming up next to Lia and sitting down. "First of all I owe you an apology." He leaned over and placing a gentle hand on her cheek he kissed her, "I'm sorry about that mess earlier.....I just didn't want this to.....I dunno scare you?"
Solace wiped the tears from his face, and stood up not really caring what she said he would follow her either way not wanting to be alone at the moment.

Suzume blinked then turned bright red, she panicked at first but then figured that she had been honest this far into it, no use lying now. "I l-like you, a lot."

[/QUOTE]
Lia leans into the kiss briefly before listening to what he has to say. "Not a lot can scare me.. The only thing that does is the thought of you leaving me..." She said softly while looking down, hiding behind her hair.

Nikki hovering towards the arches of camp, looking around nervously for danger as she floats through the barrier.

Amanda blushes a bit and plays with a strand of her hair and bites her lip shyly. "Is that so?"

Mel turns around, had been training with her sword blindfolded, nearly sliced him. "Huh? Oh hey Kyle~" she said softly and grinned through the blind fold over her eyes.

Mel sticks out her tongue as she takes off her blind fold. "No im not trying to kill you, and you should know better then to sneak up on me." She said and crossed her arms while pouting.

Zane, on his half-pipe, doing tricks until he was finally getting enough air to do some flips, and he did so. He used a TK jump and did a triple flip, landing on the ground and sliding to the lake.

Kyle raised an eyebrow, "I never snuck up on you, besides." He quickly drew his knife and flipped it, making it turn into the large sword, the blue-green runes on it glowing, "I'm just as dangerous."

@Soul OMU

Mel smiles a bit. "I never thought you weren't." She said as she twirled her black blade. "But as you know us dark girls are like double edged blades Seaside." She said while looking at him.

Kyle smiled and stepped back, circling Mel. "Good thing I have fast reflexes then." He grins almost evilly, "besides, your shadow travels are a little predictable."

@Soul OMU

Mel smiles a bit while twirling her sword. "I think you keep forgetting that im not the shadow travelling one.." She said as mist started to come off her gently.

Sebastian smirked, "Well, that's not going to happen anytime soon." Using his finger he lightly brushes her hair out of her face and kisses her cheek. "Let's get this over with then." He passed a hand over his sword and it began expelling shadows at a terrifying rate blacking out the entire cabin, Sebastian's hand found Lia's and he laced his fingers in hers as the shadows took shape showing titans slaughtering people and monsters tearing the world they knew apart. It was a cataclysm and no one was safe not even camp as the scene shifted to show it overrun with monsters and burning. The last scene showed a ghostly figure standing over Sebastian's body and turning to Lia and possessing her killing her moments later leaving her body convulsing on the ground. Sebastian turned his sword into a chain abruptly ending the vision and as the shadows cleared his face showed nothing but fear. "That's why I didn't want to show you." He said is voice a terrified whisper.

Solace simply followed his sword hangin from his belt awkwardly the tip dragging against the ground. His face was blank and his arms hung limply at his sides his blood still spreading from his wounds.

Suzume simply nodded her face turning red and a high pitched squeak coming from her throat.

Kyle laughed lightly, "we both know what doing that will do to you, but so be it." As he finished, he made an attack towards her.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian smirked, "Well, that's not going to happen anytime soon." Using his finger he lightly brushes her hair out of her face and kisses her cheek. "Let's get this over with then." He passed a hand over his sword and it began expelling shadows at a terrifying rate blacking out the entire cabin, Sebastian's hand found Lia's and he laced his fingers in hers as the shadows took shape showing titans slaughtering people and monsters tearing the world they knew apart. It was a cataclysm and no one was safe not even camp as the scene shifted to show it overrun with monsters and burning. The last scene showed a ghostly figure standing over Sebastian's body and turning to Lia and possessing her killing her moments later leaving her body convulsing on the ground. Sebastian turned his sword into a chain abruptly ending the vision and as the shadows cleared his face showed nothing but fear. "That's why I didn't want to show you." He said is voice a terrified whisper.
Solace simply followed his sword hangin from his belt awkwardly the tip dragging against the ground. His face was blank and his arms hung limply at his sides his blood still spreading from his wounds.

Suzume simply nodded her face turning red and a high pitched squeak coming from her throat.

[/QUOTE]
Lia watches what is being shown, her eyes widen slightly at the images of camp before holding his hand tighter at the last images. "...hey... It's okay... It's okay, I'm here... It's not real..." She said as she sat on his lap and cupped his face to make his eyes meet hers.

Nikki glances back at him before sending a vial on the winds to him. "...drink vhis... It vhile help..." She said softly while glancing at him.

Amanda giggles softly while watching her. "Come here then, doctors orders.

--

Bryan rolls eyes. "Only if he tries to do something to her... Plus why do you care? Because it seems to me your only friends.."

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle laughed lightly, "we both know what doing that will do to you, but so be it." As he finished, he made an attack towards her.
Mel smiles as the mist wraps around her and changes her into what she wants him to see.

"Wow just friends to other people. I guess it's not that noticeable." Blue mutters a bit too loud. "So.... you sure I can't just shoot him on sight. Not even by accident?"

(But what does she want him to see?)

Right before his sword would have hit her, he pulled away, right before she changed her appearance.

@Soul OMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back