• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Amanda groaned softly in pain as she started to wake and winced as she felt the heaviness of her limbs. Johnathan smiled a bit. "Hey your finally up..." He said as Blake sat back and watched.

Blue runs full speed at her. Golden symbols appearing around his legs. They glow and he speeds up. He runs in and tackles her in a hug joining her.

Courtney starts to roll around in her sleep.

(She is. She was resting because she used all her energy healing Courtney.)

Bianca gave a gasp in shock before they were shadow travelled to New Rome where her half brother was.

"Oh, do we got a live one?" D.J peeked at Amanda, then grinned. "Need anything?"

"Take it easy, kid," D.J said, a warning in her voice. "Don't want you back in bed."

Kali pipped up from her bed, "I'm fine, really," She whispered, though the barely hidden pain in her voice gives her away.

Bianca smacks him hard across the face.

A dark haired male blinked as he looked at them. "...Bianca? Love what are you doing here...?" He asked and made his way over before helping her up and hugging her tightly.

CelticSol said:
"Take it easy, kid," D.J said, a warning in her voice. "Don't want you back in bed."
Kali pipped up from her bed, "I'm fine, really," She whispered, though the barely hidden pain in her voice gives her away.
Amanda looks at DJ. "I'm head healer here and it's my job to make sure everyone is alright, wen if I'm not." She said calmly as she got up and went over to check Kali's wounds. Johnathan shakes his head. "I wouldn't argue with her, DJ."

"Never said I was arguing," D.J shrugged. "She needs more rest before she goes up and knocks herself out again. I speak from experience."

Bianca looks at Bryan then Blue. "...Bryan, meet Blue... My stowaway... Blue... Meet my brother." She said slowly as Bryan raised a brow at him.

Johnathan chuckles. "Doesn't mean she's going to listen."

D.J laughed, "Fair enough, but that don't mean she shouldn't push it. I'm the fuckin' expert in pushing it, and it's done me no favours," As she speaks, electricity arced across her arm, and she grinned wolfishly.

Johnathan sighs and shakes head. "She does it because she cares..." He said while looking to watch her move as she treats some other patients before sitting down.

Plopping down in a seat near Johnathan, she crossed her arms, looking at Amanda as she worked. "She really does," D.J said, "I wish I had been an Apollo kid or had any talent in healing. I might've been more helpful to others if I didn't shock them when they surprised me." Though she is smiling, her tone is humourless.

Bryan watching him with piercing blue eyes. "...I see... So why did you show up in such a rush? You didn't even send me an iris message before hand..." Bianca sighs softly and shakes head. "We'll talk later..." She said as she walked out of her brother's bunker and outside.

Johnathan shrugs. "Most people think I am one because of my bright and sunny looks, but I'm not good at healing either." He said and chuckled a bit.

Chuckling, D.J tilted her head ever so slightly to side, looking at him. "Who's your parent?"

(Just Blue chasing after Bianca after she yelled at him and then they were teleported to new Rome where Blue met Bianca's brother.)

Johnathan sighs and leans back. "Eros... God of love... Ugh..."

"Ooh shit, son!" She let out a burst of laughter as she smacked his shoulder. She mellowed out a bit, but a smile was still planted on her face. "And I thought my situation was bad, but damn, that's some expectation to hold up," She leaned back into her chair, sighing. "In case my light show didn't make it obvious, I'm Zeus."

"You're hysterical," Though she sounded sarcastic, a genuine smile quirked at the corners of her lips. "And you know exactly what I meant." Sighing again, her expression fell a bit. "But Big Three kids have a rough time. Not a single one I've met that didn't. Everyone looks at you, expecting you to be a hero, to be noble, courageous... and so amazing at everything. They want you to be the next Percy Jackson or Thalia Grace or Jason Grace or anyone like that, and you're just sitting there like, 'sorry, bud, I'm a piece of shit.'"

Bryan raises a brow as he looks at him. "...what did you do to my sister?" He said while watching him.

Johnathan nods. "I would assume so.. It's hard for my friend Bianca, especially since she's blind its a lot harder for her..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back