• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Zane almost chuckled in amusement, "Well, normally, I'd sit around and talk but my feet are getting cold so im going to grab my boots so I can have some fun before all this melts." he gestured to the snow around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane walked towards his cabing, where he had already deposited his stuff, and found his bag once again. Opening it, he pulled out a pair of snowboarding boots, a helmet, goggles, and a jacket. "thank you mom for the bag." he said as he put on the gear. returing outside, he found a slightly steep side of a hill and concentrated, trying to pile up the sonw opposite the hill to try and make a small half-pipe.

Carly could only watch as the others left, once again, feeling left out. "What the hell." Looking at her knife, she growled. "This is all your fault, Father." She just wanted to leave. Vanessa sighed, feeling more or less the same way. "And then, there were two, love." She smiled at Carly.

Bianca snorts a bit as she crawls over him and feels for the glass of nectar as she sips some more. "Riiight, of course. I think it's from using your powers all in one go.

"Yeah I had to help that girl out. She knows she wanted me. She was totally making it rain when she was in my arms." Blue laughs a bit. "Aw who am I kidding. That girl was still distressed in her sleep."

D.J practically swaggered into Bianca's cabin, a lopsided grin on her face. "Where's the fire - I mean snow, sunshine? Or maybe 'Prince Charming' would be more accurate, since you saved today's damsel in distress?" She looked at Blue, her eyes bright with amusement.

Last edited by a moderator:
(They are in Bianca's cabin.)

Bianca rolls her eyes as she shoves the glass of nectar into his chest. "Here, I'm sure she'll take care of you then. Since she 'wanted you.'" She muttered and tore her socks off before stalking off into the snow.

(Alrighty then.)

D.J grinned, tilting her head. "D.J. Cool little sunshine-y thing you can do with your skin there, sunshine."

(It's fine if she's there at Bianca's cabin.)

Bianca gone, in a sports bra, hoodie, jeans and no shoes, stalking off angrily. "Too late for apologizes asshat!"

"Look I don't have time for this! Bianca's gonna freeze out there." Blue manages to get up and drink the vial with much difficulty. "Cya." Blue walks out the cabin looking for Bianca.

D.J watched him leave with a lazy smirk, her head tilted in a peculiar bird-like way. Humming to herself, she spoke out loud to no one in particular. "So, sunshine's one of those types. Hmm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back