• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Nikki bit her lip and sighs softly before nodding. "I.. I am okay..." She said softly and she slowly got up and swayed a bit a bit of snow appearing once more. Chiron looks at Johnathan. "Can you get Amanda? Or at least some nectar and ambrosia?" He asked as Johnathan nodded and headed to the infirmary.

Bianca holding Blue up with the earth as she makes her way back to her cabin since he's unconscious and needs rest.

Zane puts a hand around her to help steady her, "This snow thing you do is pretty awesome." Suddenly, he felt what like an attack on his mind, he lashed back, with a piercing noise that would disorient whoever had tried to get a read on him. 'Stay out of my head.'

@Soul OMU

Lucy heard the noise, and clapped her hands over her ears, the frequency ripping through her mind like paper. Then she felt a lump in the back of her mind. She closed her eyes and as her minds combined, several symbols appeared over her face, red and black like dark fire. It formed a chained bird with a sword on her forehead, and, without knowing what she was doing, slammed the frequency back at him, then set up black spikes around her consciousness to protect her. Chiron, whose hand she had been holding, was slid back a few feet, as she lifted from the floor, energy crackling. Her mind was caged, and she felt like she was a prisoner in her own consciousness. She tried to pull back on this seemingly limitless energy, which this force was directing at the boy in front of her, who she was sure had done nothing wrong. An orb of energy, despite her efforts, formed in the front of her mind to launch at him.

Her body writhed as she fought with herself, wracked with to much energy to handle.

Vanessa had heard the horn and took off, leaving Charlotte behind. Normally, with Vanessa and Charlotte being so close, Vanessa would give the demigod a ride back up to the pavilion, but the centaur was too scared right now to even be around her best friend. Vanessa took off, leaving her friend in the dust. Once there, Vanessa wouldn't talk to anyone. This was all too crazy. She wouldn't even help with the new kids, like she normally did.

Carly ran off as fast as she could, barely making it in time to see Vanessa sit down at the staff table, with her chin in one hand and her legs crossed over one another, poking at her plate with a fork. Carly sighed. "Mel, what did I do? I was just fighting her."

Bianca carrying Blue to her cabin, grumbling about cold feet and stupid heroes.

Blake still trying to force his wings back in. Johnathan trying to help him while getting nectar and ambrosia.

TheGodSnake said:
Zane puts a hand around her to help steady her, "This snow thing you do is pretty awesome." Suddenly, he felt what like an attack on his mind, he lashed back, with a piercing noise that would disorient whoever had tried to get a read on him. 'Stay out of my head.'

@Soul OMU
Nikki lightly pushes his hand away gently. "...vhank you but Uhm it could be better if you didn't touch me..." She said softly while scooting back.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Vanessa had heard the horn and took off, leaving Charlotte behind. Normally, with Vanessa and Charlotte being so close, Vanessa would give the demigod a ride back up to the pavilion, but the centaur was too scared right now to even be around her best friend. Vanessa took off, leaving her friend in the dust. Once there, Vanessa wouldn't talk to anyone. This was all too crazy. She wouldn't even help with the new kids, like she normally did.
Carly ran off as fast as she could, barely making it in time to see Vanessa sit down at the staff table, with her chin in one hand and her legs crossed over one another, poking at her plate with a fork. Carly sighed. "Mel, what did I do? I was just fighting her."

[/QUOTE]
Mel looks at her and sighs. "...well when you were fighting her you started draining her energy away... It scared her pretty badly because you didn't look like you were going to stop..."

Carly covers her entire face with one hand. "Oh, man, I didn't mean to do that." She narrows her eyes. "You see, I don't have a whole lot of control yet. Dad's knife isn't working, Sis." She showed her dagger. "It's supposed to help, but, I don't know."

She attempted to wave to Vanessa, who waved lightly toward her best friend. "Scariest moment of my life. Gods of Olympus, why are you guys doing this to me?" Vanessa stared up at the sky. "I've been doing everything you've asked me. I left my mom back in Texas, I came here, I'm watching your kids. Cut me a damn break and not have me killed yet."

Mel looks at her then the dagger before sighing. "Guess we have a lot of practice to do sis." She said and smiled at her while getting up and making her way to the fire to give her father, her sacrifice.

@Soul OMU

The orb of energy grew, then shrank slowly until it was absorbed. Slowly, the defenses retracted until she looked as she had before. She blinked, and apparently forgot about what had just happened, and began walking towards the food tables, as though released from some sort of spell. She asked, stopping as she walked by, "Um... how does the food here work?"

(I apologize for spelling mistakes)

"Do you think he can get this from Tartarus?" Carly questioned with a laugh. "I mean, I know Hades can, but Erebus? I don't know." She scraped her offering into the fire, still watching Vanessa, who seemed to be talking to no one in particular.

Carly narrowed her eyes. "What could Lia show me? She's not another sibling, so..." Carly returned to her seat and began to eat.

Bianca carrying Blue to her cabin, grumbling about cold feet and stupid heroes.

Blake still trying to force his wings back in. Johnathan trying to help him while getting nectar and ambrosia.

(@Light)

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Carly narrowed her eyes. "What could Lia show me? She's not another sibling, so..." Carly returned to her seat and began to eat.

[/QUOTE]
Mel looks at her. "Lia controls time, she can show you what you did by reversing time..."

"Oh, wow, well, what I really want to do is get out there with you guys and fight monsters." Carly added, remembering the Minotaur. "I can't stand being on the sidelines."

put his hands up in a defensive gesture, "alright, you're afraid of freezing me, understandable. You should practice freezing things on purpose, to get a handle on your power."

(If anyone is looking for interaction for their character, Kyle is just sitting on the beach.)

Bianca rolls eyes and hands him a glass of nectar from the bed side as she pulls on fuzzy socks to warm her feet, but is now completely blind because she can't feel unless with her fingers.

"Bianca.... I can't drink on my own." He smirks. "You're going to have to give it to me mouth to mouth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back