• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Blue spots a Laistrygonian. "Oh yes...." Blue fires four arrows into the sky. Then one at the ogre's feet. The four arrows are spaced away from each other in four points making a square. A sheet of light connects from each arrow making a sheet of light that lands where the arrow he's just shot directs them to. It hits the ogre and makes him disappear as if it were a portal. Blue fires explosive arrows at that same spot. Seconds later the portal appears again above the targeting arrow and the giant falls on the explosive arrows. Blowing up and sending dust everywhere.

Chiron blows the horn to signal that it's dinner time.

Blake trying to shift the wings away.

Amanda unconscious, resting.

Johnathan currently heading to the mess hall.

Lia heading to the mess hall, thinking to herself.

Bianca fast asleep in her bed.

Blue runs back to the camp border. Looking back in amusement as the hellhound still chases him. He fires a countdown arrow infront of him at the camp border's barrier. Right at the last second he makes a jump through the border as the arrow explodes. The barrier keeps the explosion outside and hits the hellhound chasing him turning it to dust. Blue makes it over to dinner with his bow still in hand, monster dust on him, and a crazy look in his eyes.

Bianca grumbles and slowly gets up before making her way to the mess hall, has a bad case of bed head but looks adorable since she's in skinny jeans and a baggy hoodie.

Zane was heading to the big house when a horn blew near a pavilion. "Must be dinner, it is about that time" heading over, he saw Chiron and walked over to him. "I'm the newest recruit, and you are obviously Chiron. What introductions are to be had, and where is my table?" Zane propped his board against a pillar.

Kyle walked into the pavilion and saw Johnathan, "hey man. How you doin?" He says clapping a hand on his shoulder.

(FYI Kyle just got back from a trip to do a small quest for his dad, he didn't have a group of Demigods because Poseidon provided soldiers.)

Chiron looks at him. "Well hello and welcome, I see that your fine despite your arrival. And do you know who your godly parent is?" He asked while raising a brow.

Bianca walks passed them and over to her table, sitting alone as she eats what's on her plate.

(Got it.)

Johnathan glanced over at him. "Hm? Oh hey man, what's up? How did your quest go?" He asked while grinning a bit and looking at him, however keeping an eye on Bianca since he's noticed her change in emotional status.

Blue passes by and sprinkles monster dust around Bianca. "Why hello, it is I. Your fairy god mother!"

"It's the truth I'm a pure innocent person remember?" He yells over his shoulder. Finding food.

"Yeah, My mother is Hecate" Zane says, crossing his arms lightly but still keeping an air of lightness about him.

"Pretty good, my dad claims I'm destined to lead his army, if only they would listen when I need them to. Got a nice scar from a monster on my shoulder now." He said, pulling back his shirt sleeve.

Bianca snorts as she keeps eating. "Riiight..." She said while shaking her head.

Chiron watching him before pointing to the table with other Hecate children. "There is your mother's table."

Johnathan chuckles. "Well hey, scars get the ladies. Especially if they come with a story." He said while grinning a bit.

Nikki panted out frost as she ran, not having the energy to hover over the ground with her powers. She had been on the run for many days now, almost two full months and it still hasn't let up. And what was she running from pray tell? Oh just three cyclops and their pet hell hounds, no big deal.

(How far away from camp is Nikki?)

"Thanks Chiron," Zane grabbed some food and sat down at the Hecate table.

"Bro, the scars almost get us killed, if I wasnt underwater almost the whole time would not be here right now." Kyle shook his head and grabbed a plate. "But you're right, if you tell the story right, the ladies love it." He laughed lightly

(Any other Hecate kids?)

TheGodSnake said:
(How far away from camp is Nikki?)
"Thanks Chiron," Zane grabbed some food and sat down at the Hecate table.

"Bro, the scars almost get us killed, if I wasnt underwater almost the whole time would not be here right now." Kyle shook his head and grabbed a plate. "But you're right, if you tell the story right, the ladies love it." He laughed lightly

(Any other Hecate kids?)
(Pretty far and most cabins have other kids except the big three and primordial gods.)

Chiron nods and walks off to sit at the head table.

Johnathan chuckles and winks. "Of course. "Adores love a good story and a cool scar to go with it." He said as he got some food and headed to the Eros table.

(Good night, @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @jacunliffe, If your here Jacun.)

Lia makes her way into the mess hall as she gets some food before heading over to her father's table to sit alone, lost in thought as the hands in her eyes tick away slowly.

Blake currently trying to get the wings to go back inside his body, in pain because they won't go in easily. Mel walking to the mess hall, eager to finally get some food in her body.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Light, also @Dolphan of Lyfe, I haven't seen or heard from Opal in awhile...)

Blue stands gaurd at the canp borders after eating. He decides to venture a bit farther away from the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back