• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Bianca looks at him. "I don't think you'd be here if you weren't."

Blake sighs and shakes head. "They almost killed you... They can't be changed..."

jacunliffe said:
"Was I?" He asks. He splashes her again and laughs
Amanda splashes him back. "Yeah!"

Vanessa grunted. "Come on, Carly. Let's go. Looks like these guys can handle this on their own." She hated Minotaurs with a passion, and having one so close to the campers wasn't helping matters. Carly smiled and jogged along beside her.

Kurt wipes water off his face and grins. "I am so..." He splashes her in the face "sorry" He says and laughs

"Been told that before" He said with a shrug, still grinning. He ducked under water and tried to hold his breath but came up spluttering. He burst out laughing as soon as he regained breath.

"You don't know. I could be here for a lot of things." Blue stared.

"They took Scruffy. I need to find him. Then I need to finish the song.... for the minotaur." Courtney's eyes looked distant.

Sömmer sighed softly and watched a bird fly between trees, landing on branches softly and moving on. It reminded her of her life before camp how she moved between place to place never lingering. She blew a strand of hair out of her face and sighed.

(Time date and upcoming event check please!)

Light said:
"You don't know. I could be here for a lot of things." Blue stared.
"They took Scruffy. I need to find him. Then I need to finish the song.... for the minotaur." Courtney's eyes looked distant.
Bianca looking at him blankly. "Oh yeah? Like what?" She said while turning towards him.

Blake carrying her while flying. "Your in no condition to go after anyone... And that Minotaur will probably spear you..."

Amanda smiles and laughs a bit as she floats a bit.

(Almost dinner time, capture the flag tomorrow, along with the first quest reveal.)

Kurt shakes his head and walks out of the lake, sitting in the shallows so his feet could be almost completely out of the water.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Mel gives him a look. "What like you?" She said and put a hand on her hip to stop and give him a look like are you serious?.

[/QUOTE]
Zane took a foot out of the binding and stopped himself, "ok, not what I meant. I'm not the guy that hits on a girl he just met, besides, I watched you fight, and I don't want to be on the other end of your sword."

Kyle walks out of the ocean onto the beach of camp Half-Blood, a small pack over his shoulder. "Ah, it's good to be back." He says as he walks towards the cabins.

Amanda laughs. "Doesn't mean you should give up.... You never give up." She said while looking at him.

Mel watching him. "Thanks... Anyways I better go spar with my sister... I promised her I would and ran off... Mostly because I heard your call."

Kurt shrugs again. "So who's your lucky guy.. ?" he turning the table on her. "since my life is classified" He says a teasing tone in his voice again.

Sömmer throws a rock down the cliff aiming at squirrels and chipmunks darting around. She loved the quiet since it helped her clear her mind. She still wanted to tear Blues head off for going off like that but her feelings were subsided while she could think clearly. And at this camp who knew how long that could last...

"Thanks for the help." Zane called after her as she left. He then proceeded to the Big house, searching for Chiron.

He blinks completely forgetting that. He laughed a bit lightly "I forgot the date earlier.. must be my keen intellect..." He looked at his sister and rephrased. "Any special girl?"

Mel waves hand slightly as she heads to the arena to look for Charlotte. (@Melody Frazier )

Amanda shakes head. "No but I have one that has my eye at the moment..." She said softly and smiled a bit.

"Could be here simply because I want to sleep over." He says sarcastically.

Courtney passes out.

Bianca snorts and hits his shoulder lightly. "Riiight, that's it..." She said and snorted again.

Blake looking around for Amanda as he gets to the infirmary. "Amanda!!!"

Kurt nodded smiling a bit happy his sister could at least find someone she is interested in. He heard a guy calling her and he took that as a que for him to leave since it was probably a healers thing she was needed for.

Carly and Vanessa were already sparring in the arena. "Cheap shot!" Vanessa mumbled, with her and Vanessa's swords clashing, but Vanessa was on four legs rather than two, or rather, she was on the ground, trying to get up, but her legs were shaking as Carly drained her energy. Vanessa's eyes grew large as pieces of earth flew past her. "Carly, stop!" Vanessa pleaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back