• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

'aren't you a little ray of sunshine,' Zane mentally broadcasted, accidentally losing control of his thoughts and not knowing it, so anyone around him would hear him in their heads. he grabbed his snowboard and walked to the top of the hill.

Mel looks at him. "Well being a daughter of Erebus, it's hard to be happy and nice. I was once. But that got him killed." She said while narrowing her eyes and walking off.

"Woah..... the darkness felt so... weird." Blue shivers a bit. He watches her flop down on her bed.

Bianca shrugs. "...I've gotten use to it..." She said as she took off her jacket and hung it up and took off her tank top to pull on a baggy shirt.

Bianca rolls eyes. "Unless you like the dirt floor or have a cabin you want to go to. Such as that demi titanness..." She said slowly while looking towards him.

Blake picks up Courtney carefully and starts making his way back with his wings and help from Shapeshifting.

(ik but I was doing a different one and you know how much I hate to type uber long posts. the rp is awesome but you need like3 paragraphs per post. it took me like an hour for one post. but yah I have noticed sorry bout that. will post momentarily. my cousins trying to get me to play roblox with him and I would rather watch a goat give birth :/ )

Bianca gives him a look that says 'I can feel how different she is' "she said she saw into your memories..."

Blake flying back, grew larger wings to carry them both.

Sömmer shut her book and sighed. A pair of girls had run into the cabin gossiping about some boy they liked. Ick. She pushed past them sending a girl tumbling to the ground. "watch I-" the girl starts but summer was already gone. She wrapped a sweater around her and headed off into the woods needing a new quiet place. She hiked through the woods until she reached a small rock cliff she had seen a few months ago when she had come out this far. She climbed up and sat at the top surveying the forest.

Kurt laughed at Amanda and splashed her with water. "Can you swim?"

"we'll that's no reason to be morbid all the time" Zane put his feet in the snowboard and slid down the hill, keeping pace with Mel, "look at the nice things around you."

Blue throws his arms up in defeat and sits next to her. "So what can you feel right now?"

Courtney's eyes open a bit only to see Blake. "Bla..." was all she could manage to get out of her mouth. The arm she was bite had deep bleeding puncture wounds. She couldn't move it or feel it. Maybe due to the blood loss. The arrow.in her thigh stuck out obnoxiously. Her back stung and her rib cage hurt from being punted by a cyclops.

TheGodSnake said:
"we'll that's no reason to be morbid all the time" Zane put his feet in the snowboard and slid down the hill, keeping pace with Mel, "look at the nice things around you."
Mel gives him a look. "What like you?" She said and put a hand on her hip to stop and give him a look like are you serious?.

jacunliffe said:
"Just wondered cause your kind of sinking like a rock" Kurt teases.
Amanda sticks out her tongue. "Oh hush... If I drown, save me kay?" She said and grinned.

Light said:
Blue throws his arms up in defeat and sits next to her. "So what can you feel right now?"
Courtney's eyes open a bit only to see Blake. "Bla..." was all she could manage to get out of her mouth. The arm she was bite had deep bleeding puncture wounds. She couldn't move it or feel it. Maybe due to the blood loss. The arrow.in her thigh stuck out obnoxiously. Her back stung and her rib cage hurt from being punted by a cyclops.
Bianca looks at him. "That you are interested by me and your on my bed..." She said while looking towards him.

Blake flying them back to camp, carrying her. "Your very troublesome... You know monsters can't be changed... Only hellhounds..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back