• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Courtney rubs her head as she gets up. "Ow.... so what's going on?" Courtney hasn't noticed the minotaur yet.

Blue lets go of Bianca. "Sorry.... I just..."

"Minotaur?" Charlotte had watched her sister leave, but, unfortunately, she had to stay back due to lack of experience in fighting. Vanessa could do nothing at this point. "I must let the campers handle this thing. They have to learn, just like I did."

"Yeah so......" He stares at Bianca.

Courtney hears Mel and notices the Minotaur. "Wow I've always wanted to meet a Minotaur." Courtney runs up to it trying to grabs its attention. "Hi! My names Courtney, how was your day?!"

Bianca looks towards him. "...another thing.... I'm blind." She said while looking towards him.

Mel rolls her eyes. "I suggest you stay out of this since you got Blake hurt girly."

"Sounds like bucket loads of fun!" He says. Kurt ran a hand through his hair and looked at her. "So what do you thinks got Chiron holed up in the Big House about?"

Courtney backs up a bit. Dejected. She raises her hand as a box of light traps the minotaur. Trying to keep it from getting hurt.

Blue stares at Bianca. Shocked.

Zane sees the box of light entrap the minotaur, "thanks" he says running past her before jumping up and slicing off he minotaur's horn with his sword. as the horn hit the ground, he pulled it to him using his Telekinesis

Light said:
Courtney backs up a bit. Dejected. She raises her hand as a box of light traps the minotaur. Trying to keep it from getting hurt.
Blue stares at Bianca. Shocked.
jacunliffe said:
Kurt rolls his eyes good naturedly. "What do you want to do since I suck and you don't?"
Mel narrows her eyes as she looks at her before stalking off. "Blake is too good for you."

Bianca staring at him blankly. "What? Why does this surprise you?"

Amanda smiles a bit in amusement. "Want to go swimming?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"That thing was going to kill me, " he says as he gets up, unable to really move around. "It needs to be sent back to tartarus, where it belongs." he dismissed his sword, and it disappeared. 'I can make you lose all concentration and control over your boxes if you dont let me go.' he spoke into her mind.

Mel looks towards Zane before shadow travelling in and shadow travelling him out of the box. "There... And don't mind her... She's... Odd." She said while looking at her blankly before turning to Zane and heading inside the barrier.

Blue shakes his head. "You just never told me before thats all."

Courtney grimaced at the thought of watching the minotaur being killed. She flashes in light as she takes Scruffy and the minotaur with her. Not appearing at the camp but someplace else. Freeing Zane from the box.

Bianca blinks her blank eyes. "Well that's why I don't wear shoes so i can feel and see through the earth... Plus I thought it would be obvious since I can't really look at you and my eyes are hazy."

"Dammit" Zane cursed as Courtney disappeared with the minotaur. "That thing has been chasing me since Ohio, and now its gone." he walked over to the wrecked car and opened the trunk before looking over at Mel, By the way, I'm zane."

"Oh.. I thought the haze was just another one of your beautiful features." Blue whispered to her.

Amanda lightly ruffles his hair. "And you don't suck... You just need more practice you goof." She said while grinning.

Mel stands back and watches. "I'm Mel..."

Light said:
"Oh.. I thought the haze was just another one of your beautiful features." Blue whispered to her.
(LOL if someone said that to me id die laughing or stab them js.

Kurt laughs a bit. "More practice.. i'm sure that's it" He says and then grabs her arm and drags her down to the lake.

Light said:
Bianca blinks a couple of times at the compliment. "Uhm... What?... Uh thanks i guess... However even if I can't see... I can still feel..." She said as she brushed her fingers over the rally marks.

jacunliffe said:
(LOL if someone said that to me id die laughing or stab them js.

Kurt laughs a bit. "More practice.. i'm sure that's it" He says and then grabs her arm and drags her down to the lake.
Amanda smiles and follows after him.

Blue looks over at the four tally marks. "Four people."

Courtney appears in a grassland. Having made a random jump with Scruffy and the minotaur. The minotaur seems enraged, wanting nothing but to kill Courtney. She walks up to the box putting her hand on it talking in ancient greek. "Don't worry. I wont hurt you."

Bianca lightly running her fingers over the marks, feeling and seeing with her fingers. "...I see... The same as me... Except I seemed to punish myself worse with that gouge in my back... Also your sister just saved a Minotaur for some reason... She's going to get herself hurt if she thinks monsters can be befriended..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back