• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Amanda rolls her eyes and smiles once more. "Probably... Let me try?" She said as she summoned her bow and loaded a few arrows.

Light said:
"Wow kicking me out already. We haven't even gone out to dinner yet!" Blue smiles as he takes his bloody jacket and walks off to the Hermes cabin. He opens the door stepping in. "So you needed to talk about something Sömmer?"
Bianca rolls her eyes as she heads off to the infirmary to get some help with her leg, looking for Amanda.

Kurt watches Amanda load her bow.

Sömmer nods and looks up at him. "Yah. First, your sisters hellhound kidnapped me. Had me spy on you and then I read your mind. Just so you know." She says trying to summarize the days events.

Kurt says "Don't show off! it's hurting my pride"

Sömmer rolls her eyes. "What are those stupid marks about? It must be important if your sisters dog fricken took me hostage!"

Amanda smiles a bit and laughs as she keeps shooting. "I'll try not too." She said while walking passed the targets, shooting.

Bianca looking for Amanda, limping, changed clothes so she wasn't covered in blood.

(The roads about to get a lil bumpy here.)

Blue rushes her. Knocking the book out of her hand and grabbing it. Putting her hand on the tally marks. "So... I tell you. What will you be able to do about it?! You can't fix what happened." Blue's eyes start to tear up.

Sömmer raises an eyebrow yanking her hand back. "Obviously not but maybe it would help if you talked about it!" She says her voice not even faltering as she notices his eyes tear up and voice shakes. "Last time I checked you weren't one to cry in front of someone like me. If you want sympathy go cry to someone else."

Bianca blinks and feels the change in the ground before shadow travelling to where they are. "...Blue. Calm down. She doesn't know the entire thing... I know I don't either but don't take it out on everyone else." She muttered while looking at him. (@jacunliffe, @Light)

"I don't want sympathy. I want revenge." Tears rolled down Blue's face as he turned away. "You want to know why?! How about a screw you! The Gods take out their anger on everyone else who don't even deserve it. Whom had nothing to do with anything. Yet they don't give a shit if that person dies! So I'll just do you all a good favor and leave." Blue grabs his jacket and storms out the cabin. Running straight out the camp borders.

Bianca feels him leave before shadow travelling towards the border in front of his path. "Oi. Knuckle head." She said while crossing her arms in front of her.

Lia currently patrolling the borders, deep in thought.

Blue fires the arrow. It passes by her head and Bianca feels the heat of the light arrow. "Step aside."

Bianca keeps walking towards him, doesn't seem bothered at all as she punches him the chest. "No. You need to learn how to deal with your frustrations instead of taking them out on other people."

Bianca staring blankly up at him with hazy golden eyes. "I know plenty. I know what those tally marks are for, I know why you put up the wall. I just know!... You don't think I don't know?... As a child of Hades, death is all we know... Either we cause it or it happens because of us. So we build our walls to keep ourselves safe but with those walls comes the sacrifice of our loved ones, our mortal family, the chance to find love, but we're never lucky to get that because who would want someone associated with death! I killed my mother, I killed my younger brothers, I got my best friend killed and her boyfriend almost killed. Aphrodite has no mercy to children of Hades, why? I don't know, I've tried to ask her for forgiveness to whatever I had done wrong but I got nothing. Maybe that's why we are so cold and dark, because we never get to have the love we deserve." She spat as she panted softly at the end of her rant.

(who has a character who's free for interaction.)

Zane untngled himself from the tree, "alright, you are really pissing me off buddy, I dont take kindly to being thrown. there better be someone else on their way." he glared at the minotaur, Blue sword in hand. "go ahead, charge me again.

Blue puts his bow away and embraces Bianca. "Looks like Aphrodite has it out for you too..."

Courtney wakes up hearing the minotaur. She flashes in light and accidentaly ends up falling on top of Zane.

@TheGodSnake

Bianca blinks in surprise at the embrace and tenses up. "...please stop hugging me... It feels awkward..."

Mel had summoned her styigan iron sword and shadow travelled in front of it. "Hey Dung breath! Over here!" She called out while Courtney had landed on Zane, she had to distract it.

Blake slowly wakes and yawns as he gets up.

Zane is about to try another leap, when someone lands on top of him, "what the hell," he says after falling over, "if you dint get up fast we're dead meat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back