• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Sömmer shifts her weight and pats its head. "That was weird..." She says aloud. "Wait who do you belong to?" She asks the hellhound not expecting an awnser.

Scruffy swiftly writes the word Courtney in ancient greek with his paw. Shaping the words out with the soil in the ground. He starts to slowly go along. Back to mess hall.

Sömmer raises an eyebrow but says nothing. As Scruffy takes her back o mes hall she comes up with plenty of theories about what he was doing. But each was as unlikely as the next. She figured she would just ask him since if he wasn't going to tell her she could just read his mind. Or ask him in his head since she doubted he could ignore her that way.

Scruffy makes it back to the mess hall and allows Sömmer to get off before he shrinks down to his usual size.

Sömmer slides off and walks off without giving it a second glance. Courney really needed to keep that thing on a leash. It practically kidnapped her. She shook her head and started walking to her cabin hoping Blue would be there.

Scruffy ran off to the infirmary. Noticing Courtney sleeping so he decided on circling around Amanda.

Blue walks by the cabins.

(The time skip will be soon I promise. I'm just waiting for two/three people to post before jumping ahead. )

Amanda currently working on something at a small desk in the infirmary before looking down at Scruffy. "Hey you." She said as she scratched behind his ears lightly.

Bianca huffed slightly in exhaustion as she made her way through the camp border, she was slightly soaked in blood and dirt, it was unclear if the blood was hers or not as she trugged through the arches and sneaked off towards the cabins, by passing Blue and Sömmer, the blood wasn't noticieable due to her wearing all black but since some of it was on her skin, you could tell.

Blue looks at the injured girl whom has just passed by. "Uh huh... should I help? I mean I have an open schedule.. but do I feel like it? Should I save a life. Or relax." He starts to run after the girl. "Awww why not." Blue catches up soon and grabs her by her shoulder.

Bianca feels the vibrations in the ground before she feels him touch her shoulder, which causes her to whirl around and smack him. "...what are you doing?" She asked coldly.

"Hey hey hey!" He rubs his cheek. "Just trying to see if you're alright."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bianca looks at him blankly. "I'm fine... Don't go assuming things unless you know the full story. Just because I have blood on me doesn't mean it's mine.. I may have some wounds but they are easy enough to treat on my own. But thank you." She said as she started walking again, limping a bit.

He continues to walk after her. "You're a really convincing person y'know. Especially with that limp you couldn't possibly be hurt."

"Well I could be relaxing right now but I decided to help you so I'll just roll with it. If I sacrificed my free time to help you I might as well see it through. Now anything else my limping stranger?"

Bianca narrows her eyes. "I would like it if you just went away and pretended nothing ever happened and you didn't see me." She muttered while limping towards her cabin door.

"No can do. I mean what if a hellhound came around and kidnapped you. It's been happening around here." Blue walks infront of her and opens the door.

Bianca rolls her eyes. "I'm not helpless..." She muttered in annoyance as she walked into her cabin passed him and makes the floor boards vanish into dirt. So she can feel and see everything. "...hm..." She said since she could sense and feel his character, along with the marks.

Bianca shrugs off her jacket, in a black tank top and ripped skinny jeans now, has a few cuts and marks on her back and shoulders. "No. I can take care of myself and my own wounds." She said as she grabbed some bandages.

"You know I think the dora band aids are the best. Thats why I try to get only small cuts from battles. That's just a personal opinion though." Blue smirks.

Zane was driving at a very high speed down the road, sure that he was close. He turned around a turn and the car was hit from behind. "Shit" he muttered as he looked in the mirror, sure enough, it was the minotaur that has been chasing him since ohio. The car then went headlong into a tree, practically thrown by the monster. He got out and ran, hoping to get enough distance in order to get a good TK leap. 'if anyone hears this there is a demigod in need of help not too far away from camp half-blood.' he called out with his mind, hoping that someone heard it, since he had only learned of his telepathy abilities a few weeks ago and hadnt had time to hone them.

Bianca rolls her eyes as she strips off her tank top to reveal a large cut carved into her back. "...if your just going to stand there and watch, I suggest you make yourself useful..." She muttered as she grabbed some ambrosia.

Mel blinks as she hears a voice before making her way towards the border.

Blue blinks and sighs. "Alright then." Blue heads over using his jacket to press gently on the large cut on her back. Wiping the blood off her back and handing her some nectar in a vial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back