• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Chiron sighs and rubs his temple lightly. "I am aware of that situation Oksana... And I'm doings what I can... Also Vanessa, I will see to the new demi God in a moment."

Blake yawns as he slowly wakes and grunts. "Fuck..."

Vanessa lets go quickly. "Well, my job's done, isn't it?" She giggles childishly. "Maybe I should go try and get Carly in the water. She's having trouble making friends, so, maybe I could help her overcome her fears, don't ya think?" The question was rhetorical.

Kali groaned, still semi conscious. Moments ago, the only thing keeping her up was willpower. Now, some buzz in her body wouldn't let her sleep, even after more than 24 hours deprived of it, and she tossed and turned, looking to Aerith for entertainment, and was asleep. Frustrated, she rolled over, hissing when her wrapped leg protested viciously to the movement.

Courtney watches Blue walk off as she tries to choke down her tears. "I understand." She muttered as she stood rejected by her own brother.

Blue walked off. Knowing he's hurt Courtney but also knowing it was for her own good. "Man I hate this..." Blue started walking around. No destination in mind.

Amanda lightly taps Kali's cheeks. "Hey focus. Remember you need to stay awake until we're sure your wound has healed..." She said while looking at her.

Blake slowly wakes and yawns, grumbling a bit.

Courtney walks into the infirmary, head down. Making her way over to Blake and enveloping him in a hug. "Thank you for what you've done for me." She kept saying thank you and hugging him as if it were meant to go together. She knew she was hugging him because she needed one at the moment and broke down in tears on his shoulder. Ignoring the lingering thought of Blake being utterly confused by her actions.

Sömmer looked at the hell hound. Blinking slowly. Many thoughts trickled through her head, like 'why was there a hellhound beside her?' and 'It looks trained... or a least friendly but what is it doing near her?' She put down her fork and turned 180 degrees to face the massive beast. "What the hell do you want?"

Courtney loosens her grip a bit but still continues to cry on his shoulder.

Scruffy jumps up on the seat next to her and sits. Wagging his tail and facing her.

Sömmer glares at it and stands up. Pushing her plate into the center of the table. "Just go away... stupid thing."

Carly walked around, bored. "Mel! Where did you go!" She was starting to feel a little lonely without her mom around on a daily basis now.

Vanessa sighed. "Well, I just wanted to tell you that, Father. The infirmary needs you." She had to stand on the tips of her toes to kiss Chiron's cheek before she walked toward the woods and randomly started firing off arrows.

"My brother." Courtney's breath going irregular. "H-he can't even look me in the eyes! It's all my fault though... I could have h-helped him back then."

Scruffy leaps off the seat growing larger and knocking Sömmer over making her fall on his back as he ran off with her.

Carly hugs her sister. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you. I was actually looking for someone to spar (spar?) with." Hesitant, she added, "I'm so bored."

Blake sighs a bit and lightly wraps his arm around her to hug her back. "Hey... Come on... It's okay... Everything will be okay..."

Mel blinks and hugs her back. "Uh okay... And I'm not sure since I was about to check on Blake... He was attacked... You could come with?"

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Carly hugs her sister. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you. I was actually looking for someone to spar (spar?) with." Hesitant, she added, "I'm so bored."

[/QUOTE]

She dug her hands into its back, her fingers grabbing at clumps of fur. Sömmers heart beat faster as the hell hound ran since she had no idea where it was going, if it was going to shadow travel or who the thing belonged to. She muttered curses in many different languages as she steadied herself. Gods this would have been easier if she actually knew how to ride to horse or pegasus or at least something!

Carly bites her lip. "Kids are getting attacked left and right, aren't they? You know the centaur, Vanessa? She just took care of a kid that was attacked by a snake lady." Carly wasn't the smartest person ever, so she would often forget actual monster names. "The girl was scratched up badly."

Scruffy slowed down and quieted as he lay down with Sömmer on him as if he were a hellhound body pillow. They hid behind some bushes watching Blue hold a light arrow to his shoulder. Wincing as he burned in a fourth tally mark into his shoulder as if he were keeping track of something.

Courtney continued to cry on Blake until she relaxed and ended up going limp on Blake. Courtney had fallen asleep.

Mel sighs and shakes was. "Blake only got hurt because he was protecting someone... A little girl, only 8 was being chased by a manticore..."

Blake blinks and grumbles. "Are you serious...? Jeez..." He said as he laid her down on his bed before getting up slowly and grunting in pain as he moved to a chair.

Light said:
Scruffy slowed down and quieted as he lay down with Sömmer on him as if he were a hellhound body pillow. They hid behind some bushes watching Blue hold a light arrow to his shoulder. Wincing as he burned in a fourth tally mark into his shoulder as if he were keeping track of something.
Courtney continued to cry on Blake until she relaxed and ended up going limp on Blake. Courtney had fallen asleep.

Sömmer released the grip she had on Scruffys fur, her knuckles were white and blood rushed in to regain flow. She flexed her fingers while watching Blue through the bushes. What the hell....? She thinks to herself watching him burn a tally into himself. That guy had some serious issues....

Sömmer narrowed her eyes and she opened her mind, reaching out into his trying to figure out what he was up to without having him knowing. She wasn't particularily good at it but she could still get what she needed without serious side effects. Images of Oksana and him near the van filled her mind, rimmed in fog. She saw the fight but as soon as she got to his sister she pulled out. Sömmer knew it was probably none of her business, but then again, reading his thoughts and memories wasn't exactly being a noninvasive person.

Blue starts to mumble to himself. "Wow... that makes four people I've affected since... since that day. Some... affected more than others." He stares at the first tally mark and then looks at the picture in his hand. The picture of a girl. He shoves it back in his pocket and throws his jacket back on. Walking off without noticing the two. They say eyes are windows to the soul. His windows looked shattered.

Lia rolls her eyes as she looks at him. "Oh hush. It wasn't a date. Smells like burnt flesh..." She said as she wrinkles her nose while looking at him. "...what have you been up too... Blue?" She said while watching him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back