• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"Can you tell me what attacked you, Kali?" Vanessa started praying to the sun god, to give her the strength she needed to heal this girl. "How old are you?" Her hands started glowing as she moved them up and down Kali's body, continuing her prayer to Apollo.

"I'm s-seventeen. And it was..." Kali trailed off a bit, her brow furrowing, "a lizard lady."

"A dracaenae," Oksana remarked, "She's lucky to have lived without any weapon or training."

"That's completely true." Vanessa agreed, knowing that dracaenae were poisonous. "Do you know where you are, Kali?" She continued praying in ancient Greek. "Don't worry. I've almost got all the poison out. After that, I'm gonna wrap your wound up." She reached up and felt Kali's forehead. "And, the dracaenae is gone, from what I understand."

"Disintigrated," Oksana said, looking a bit more closely at the satyr's wound. "He was hit with a weapon, so it wasn't poisonous. She was hit with claws, I think."

Kali groaned a bit, a thin sheen of sweat on her skin. "A camp... Aerith said... it was safe. Can... I sleep yet?

Amanda taking care of Aerith. "No you can't sleep and this is the camp. He did a good job bringing you here... You can sleep once we're done I promise..." She said softly while appearing in the girls vision.

Courtney walked out the infirmary. Heading to the campfire, standing beside Blue. "Hey Blueberry."

"Hey Court..... so how've you been?"

Vanessa nodded. "My friend is right. You have to stay awake. Here." The centaur handed over the ambrosia leaves. "I've done what I can. My father knows more, but I do know that you can numb the pain with this." She smiled at Amanda, then Kali.

(Oksana is already stitching him up.)

Kali groaned in response, and Oksana looked at Amanda taking her place as she finished the stitches. She tied the end into a knot carefully, cut the thread, then stepped away. "The bleeding should stop, but you can use the demigod way to heal it fast."

Amanda currently making sure everything is alright as she goes and gets so nectar and ambrosia for Kali. "Vanessa. Can you tell Chiron we have another demigod?" She said as Blake started to wake and groaned in annoyance. "I can't seem to get any sleep anywhere..."

Lia looks at him confused. "What do you mean?" She said while looking back at him. "Sebastian you can't just say something like that and say you can't tell me..."

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

----

Mel smiles a bit absentmindedly. "I'm fine, anyways I think Chiron wanted to talk to you about something but I can't remember since I have to show the newbie around. Anyways later." She said as she left with Rory.

(It's okay, and I only leave when it's around 1 am at night where I'm at.)

SkyFilms said:
Rory chuckled lightly, though it came out a bit dry and rough.
"I'm guessing she gets asked that a lot," he state referring to the time travel.

"Everything that's going on?" He repeated quizzically, "is something out of the ordinary happening?"
Mel turned to him. "Not really but I did ask that once and she looked ready to kill me... And well... Things have been kinda hectic around her... With all the monster attacks and new demi gods showing up..."

(@SkyFilms, @Lynx2350)

Vanessa nods. "Sure, I can. If you tell me the last place you saw our dear camp director." She giggles, replacing the belt around her waist, thus shrinking in size and her amount of legs. "I'd love to, Amanda."

@Soul OMU

"So, that's the first place I'm gonna check." Vanessa turns around and leaves the infirmary. "Thank you, Amanda." As soon as she left the Big House, Carly found her. "Took you long enough." The daughter of Erebus complained.

Vanessa chuckled. "Sorry. I had to take care of a dracaenae victim. Luckily, she's alive." She continued to limp toward the Ares cabin. "Oh, okay, well, I was gonna go try and find someone to fight. See ya." Carly searched for her sister.

Finally reaching the Ares cabin, Vanessa spotted Chiron. "Father, we have another arrival. Dracaenae attack. She's recovering now, but Amanda wants to talk to you about something." She sort of leaned on his wheelchair. Her hand was on his shoulder.

(He's in the chair, right?)

Oksana descended the stairs, looking for either the centaur, or the man in the wheel chair. "Chiron?" She called.

(Yes, your lovely GM which is me, is. ;D)

Chiron rolls his eyes slightly as he glances at his daughter. "What is it Vanessa?" He asked while turning to look at her before hearing Oksana's voice. "Hm..? What's wrong Oksana?"

Vanessa stands up straight, raising a brow. "I'm not entirely sure. She just told me to come find you, so here I am." She smiled sheepishly. "Don't act like you don't love helping the campers out."

"I wanted you to know that you don't have some random demigod here. Just checking in," She crossed her arms, her expression tight. "And there were monsters close to the barrier today. All disguised as mortals and luring a camper out via blackmail. They were dealt with, but it makes me uneasy that they were that close."

"Oh, come on." Vanessa grumbles childishly. "Amanda wants to see you. She's in the infirmary with the injured kid that just got here." The female yanks her father's arm. "Come on. It's gotta be important."

"I missed you... Father misses you." Courtney reached over and took his hand in hers. "Why didn't you visit or write?" She let her head rest on his shoulder.

"You know I couldn't do that and I still can't do this." He gestured at them. "I'm sorry but you know the rules.... her... rules." He lets the word her linger in the air as he walks away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back