• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

"That was a very naughty word." He chuckles to himself. "Aw who am I kidding I say worse." Blue stares at the healing cut. "Pretty bad cut you have here." Blue doesn't pry into her business on how she got it though.

Bianca rolls her eyes. "It's not going to go away... That's for sure... And don't even start to lecture me on my behaviour... We're the same age."

"Who knows I could be a second older than you. Seconds do count." Blue rubs his shoulder where the tally marks are. All four of them show now since his jacket is off. "So what's your name."

Zane focuses his telekinesis as the minotaur charges him and does a trick that he developed where he jumps and blasts the ground, launching him into the air, he sees the camp, smiles, and summons his sword as he starts to fall. he lands on the minotaur, only to be thrown off and landing in a tree.

Bianca looks towards him. "I can deal with it... I'll take care of it later since I'm already half naked in front of a guy I just met."

TheGodSnake said:
Zane focuses his telekinesis as the minotaur charges him and does a trick that he developed where he jumps and blasts the ground, launching him into the air, he sees the camp, smiles, and summons his sword as he starts to fall. he lands on the minotaur, only to be thrown off and landing in a tree.
Mel makes her way over and sees him getting thrown before summoning her sword and making her way passed the barrier.

Bianca rolls her eyes and shakes head. "I'm pretty sure I said no like twenty times but you keep on going... You don't know the meaning of no do you?"

Kurt pulls back on the bowstring of his favourite silver bow, his hand curled around the riser. He had notched an arrow and now was lining up his shot at the archery range. He was determined to get 20 bulls eyes in a row. So far he kept getting to 13 and missing by inches. He could have sworn it was a omen of some sort. He released the arrow and it whizzed towards the target, impacting it with a thwack. Right beside the bulls eye. He stamped the ground frusturatedly. "This is impossible!" He complained. His dad was probably laughing from wherever he was right now at his sons incompetence and petty superstitions. Kurt slung his bow over his shoulder and stomped away from the range not bothering to collect his arrows.

Sömmer watched Blue pretty much harass the girl who was quite clearly not wanting his help. She shook her head and walked into the Hermes cabin to read a book since he was preoccupied with the Hades girl.

"Well guess what. From now own you're at a camp where people help others out. Whenever you leave the camp borders you can do whatever you please. So as of now you don't have to take care of yourself anymore because we will and we expect you to take care of us as well."

Amanda leaves the infirmary with Scruffy as she makes her way to the archery field. "How's it going little brother?" She asked while looking at Kurt.

Light said:
"Well guess what. From now own you're at a camp where people help others out. Whenever you leave the camp borders you can do whatever you please. So as of now you don't have to take care of yourself anymore because we will and we expect you to take care of us as well."
Bianca snorts as she turns to look towards him over her shoulder. "...right... Cuz you definitely let others help you." She said while looking at him.

Kurt looked at Amanda. "Fine." He says through gritted teeth. He hated being called little whether it was by age or size. The worded aggravated him. Today even more so since he had been having a horrible archery session. "How's it going big sis?"

"That." Blue's facial expression starts to darken. "Is a personal issue."

Scruffy sensed his anger and tone towards Amanda and paced between them looking back and forth between them and slightly growling at Kurt. As if saying just give me the word and he's done for.

Amanda looking at him. "Alright I suppose minus all the new injured demi gods coming in, brother." She said while neutrally trying to diffuse the aggravation her brother felt since she knew she he didn't like being called little as she pet Scruff to calm him.

Bianca turns to face him head on. "Yes well so was my need of being alone but things don't work on the way you want them too."

"Aaaww so my plan of becoming the Olympian overlord wont happen. Awww poo." Blue teases as he hears thunder boom in the sky.

Kurt raised an eyebrow "Have we been receiving that many lately? I hadn't noticed..." He says, his thoughts shifting to the injured new campers his sister had been dealing with while he was doing his own thing. "But with capture the flag today, we are bound to have a full infirmary.."

Bianca rolls her eyes as she pulls her tank top back on along with her leather jacket. "Anyways if your done just standing there with your tally marks showing you can go."

Amanda looks at him. "You goof, capture the flag is tomorrow since it's Friday tomorrow... And I can see you were busy with stuff today..."

Kurt smiles a little "Eh. I forgot what day it was. but it wasn't much today since number thirteen is a bitch." He said.

Amanda rolls her eyes and smiles a bit. "Hey, don't be mean, that's Lord Hades' number, don't want to get on his bad side do you? Besides im sure you'll get it. Knowing you."

Kurt grinned. "Yah when hell freezes over. Hades doesn't scare me...." Kurt says. "He probably has it out for me."

"Wow kicking me out already. We haven't even gone out to dinner yet!" Blue smiles as he takes his bloody jacket and walks off to the Hermes cabin. He opens the door stepping in. "So you needed to talk about something Sömmer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back