• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Bianca pecks his cheek. "Good and it doesn't mean anything Blue... Unless you try to wake me up at the crack of stupid." She said while giving him a cheeky grin.

Bianca looking towards him. "Could keep it a secret until we're ready..., not everyone needs to know right away... Plus we're taking it slow so maybe it's best if she doesn't know for now... She might hate me..." She said softly while glancing down. (Night!)

Bianca snorts and hits him lightly. "Oh stop being such an arrogant air head." She said as she pulled him down to kiss her again.

TheGodSnake said:
(Im back, and now on PST, What Happened with Mel?)
Kyle jumped a bit when courtney appeared next to him, "Wonder where who is?

@Light
(Sorry, you went to bed ish so I didn't answer.)

Mel looks up at him with scared eyes as shadows swirl around her. "S-stay away from me!" She said as she quickly moved back.

"Oh nevermind.... anyways. I'm Courtney! Happy to meet you." She smiles and puts out her hand.

Blue kisses Bianca. Leaning in more. Lightly touching her back.

Zane didnt give up on trying to help Mel, he focused on the mountains, and the good feelings associated with them, and tried projecting that to mel.

(permission to develop new ability? Teleporting to any crossroads he has been through before.)

(As long as it relates back to his mother's abilities in some way.)

Mel continues backig up as mist and shadows swirl around her, cloaking her once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back